Farewell Marbury???

lanceroy

Benchwarmer
dr.carpy I couldn't agree more. And props for the comments on Manny Pacquiao. I appreciate it a lot.

damn metro and lancer really go at it on this...good stuff though i got a good laugh reading some of the posts and how far back you two go in history.

Metroretard gave me a good laugh as well. He seems to enjoy my posts a lot. I wonder why. And he said no one cared about my posts. You really keep contradicting yourself metro. The guy can't even respond to someone when he gets called out a racist or insecure. He just goes back to his lame old style of using the words bitch, homo, ****ing ugly, etc. He can't even AT LEAST do the no-brainer response of DENYING my claims. This guy's starting to become the clown in this site. Always humiliating himself. OMG and you still insisting this site is a competition? If you think your style of posting is acceptable and 'normal', you're one troubled miserable loser! What's the matter metro? Not feeling any love at home, in your family, or with your friends? Awww... how sad. Go crying back to your mommy kiddo. You're just one spoiled brat. I don't even need to be a psychiatrist to know what kind of a person you are. In the real world you're just some forgettable lil kid who gets ignored by everyone, and the only time people notice you is when you fart out loud.

Then you go home to your haven, Knicksonline. A place where at least for a few moments, right there sitting in your chair, you actually feel important. Feels good doesn't it?

You're ****ing ugly and look like William Hung

You lost permission to quote and reply to me.

Goodnight.

So that's it?! Those are your final words. Seems to me like you're done arguing with me if that's how you end it. Jeez. Didn't expect it to be this soon. What's the matter? Your feelings got hurt?

Don?t worry metro, I ain?t gonna bother you no more. You can now feel relief. If this is the only place where you could feel important, then bask in your glory all you want. Why should I deprive you when the only time people don?t ignore you is thru a website? I AM very understanding, you know. I hope you achieve your lifelong dream of being crowned Knicksonline?s All-time No.1 Poster. You've given tremendous efforts to earn the award no doubt. That might give you some confidence in the real world.

One last piece of advice: You rant about having to learn to post from the likes of MSG, abcd, etc. They make good points no doubt, and I agree with them every now and then. But here?s my advice for you, hoping you?re not the extremely ?know it all? type of person and that you are still willing to learn as well. How about learning from OriginalKnickGrandson, Toons, TunerAddict, Kiyaman, Paul1355, donchris, LJ4ptplay, etc. They know how to argue/disagree online like decent men, and not like spoiled brats who think they?re so strong and powerful in the internet. If you notice, these guys barely take things personally and they don?t resort to insults or whatever, and if they do, someone, probably you, provoked them to it. Just an advice my friend. And judging from your response to me and recent posts, you seem to have some hope. Ya for real.. you improved a little I could tell. Sorry coudn't give you a star to show your mom, but seriously I'm seeing some good progress in you. You're still an ass, but hey one small step at a time right?

You just really need to stop acting all tough in here. For crying out loud. It doesn't matter if you're a gangster, a fat kid, an internet geek (which you likely are), the son of a senator, or Marbury's cousin, you don't act tough in forums. Why? Cause it's all so fake and pathetic! Here are a couple of words you might be familiar with, "THE LOUDEST MAN IN THE ROOM IS THE WEAKEST MAN IN THE ROOM".

metrocard

Legend
you_still_mad.jpg

b6pxtu.gif

flexo-1.jpg

Every word you type shows a lot of anger and frustration, I feel like I'm reading the same cry over and over, which is really boring this thread. The only thing thats keep this thread going is my replies where I roast you. So its my turn once again to have fun with it and enjoy the laughs.

You stay unemployed, I mean who the hell has TIME to lurk this forum for 3+ years, remember every post by heart and then actually come out the closet after 3 years of waiting to reply back to the post that frustrated him?

You really haven't shown you have a life by giving this much attention to me.

I'm a successful and progressing 20 year old phenom with the suave swagger, good looks, and athletic built along with my intelligence, wisdom and love for my people.

I look down as you as an inferior because you have nothing on me. :lol:

If you post your pic on here everyone would laugh at you as being the man who hid behind the computer for 3+ years as a lurker. You probably got that social deprived look.

This is amusement to me, to actually have someone with a lack of confidence be helpless and infinitively hopeless behind a computer

The only good thing I can compliment you is about is your women.:lol:
They LOVE to give the neck, especially the filipinas in the Bronx with the tight chochas and the small culos.
You feel me? :lol:
I don't know if I could even discuss this you, you sound like you haven't got laid much either.

Are you really upset over my status on Knicksonline?
Its all you talk about.
How important I am to this and how irrelevant you are.
You talk about it more than anyone in this forum, it seem like its an ISSUE for you.
We notice how hard you've been trying to get recognition on here, but it'll never work out.
Mostly everyone scrolls down past your post to read more worthy poster's opinions on threads.
You never made one significant or important post on this site; your claim to fame to is that you had an emotional breakdown and got roasted by me.
How could you even log in with feeling so low? I actually feel bad for you because you show more anger and frustration in your post. You sound more pissed off than Kangaroo :lol:

I had a lot of people PM me and ask my why I'm asking my time and giving a frustrated loser like you my time.

I keep it all simple and straight to the point, its for my amusement.

Damn kid, you're kissing ass now to other posters for needed support?
All you've done in this site recently is suck the penis of anyone who I debate against.
Talk about a dedicated cheerleader. You're sucking Manny's cawk, now the people I'm debating against? :lol: Nice hobby, kid.

Guaranteed these are facts you can't prove so other wise.

You can't do more than 10 push ups. :lol:
You're a terrible athlete who is afraid of sports.
You worship Pacq because of his pinoy man semen, but don't know shit about boxing or know how to box.
You're the ugliest man on the site, with no swagger and gets no bitches. Post your myspace to prove so other wise. :lol:
You've been desperate jealous of me and have a lot of envy as a lurker who had a lot of negative emotions towards my post but was too pussy to come out and say anything after 3 years.
You get easily frustrated by my insults, jokes, pictures; etc. Look at how many post you've made complaining about it. Bet your punk asian ass even ran to the MODS crying like a bitch trying to get me banned, can't handle the heat little man? :lol:

Why am I doing this?
We'll, lets see the REAL lance and not the bitch-made lurker who hides behind the computer crying about everything. :lol:

Atleast you're learning now.

Before you use to type like a homosexual with LOL! in every sentance, now yo realize your weak gay style and changing it up so you won't look so pathetic in front of me. :lol:

Keep reading and learning, theres a reason why I'm highly respected in this forum. I may have a strong opinion, but mostly everything I say is true with evidence that supports my claims.

Ight b, keep lurking.
I know you reading this forum 24/7 unlogged in and then think for days of making up shit to write.

I gotta make moves today, unlike you I enjoy being outside.

btw, Philippines with a population of 90 million has only produced 26 world champions while Puerto Rico with a population of 3.9 million has produced 56 world champs. Puerto Rico >>> Phillpines, hell DR > Phillipins, **** it, the Bronx > Phillipines.

Good luck on living your life as an anti social sexually frustrated 5"1 feminine filipino Manny Pac nut hugger. :lol:

gse_multipart34455.jpg

4xm5m5h.gif

Last edited:

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
Paul mentioned how this is funny readin this and i partially agree. Reading what lames like lanceroy and dr. crappy wrote is straight up boring. Their posts are a snoozefest like that new lupe fiasco cd. Metros posts are hilarious and filled with facts. He always wins the arguement and he has the best insults. Those 2 lame useless posters lost, now go find a new hobby

168u8hl.gif

metrocard

Legend
Paul mentioned how this is funny readin this and i partially agree. Reading what lames like lanceroy and dr. crappy wrote is straight up boring. Their posts are a snoozefest like that new lupe fiasco cd. Metros posts are hilarious and filled with facts. He always wins the arguement and he has the best insults. Those 2 lame useless posters lost, now go find a new hobby

168u8hl.gif

Its mad easy for me since they're always mad serious and I'm always joking on these clowns :lol:

It's an unbeatable physchology, all they're doing is frustrated themselves more and more.

I bet you these herbs won't even post up their pic and expose themselves; they already saw what happened to Knicks126 and Kol. :teeth:

Paul1355

All Star
Then post your picture carpy.
You're gonna sit there hiding behind the computer?
Man up and show yourself.
I'm a good looking athletic Dominirican, I got enough confidence in myself to show myself to anyone.
Unfornately for you, you're some sexually frustrated wanna be Jamaican guy from the middle of no where Canada who looks like Whoopi Goldberg.

Who are you trying to order around?

4xm5m5h.gif

haha not ordering just given advice from another perspective it's like watching a rap battle with commericals...its unnecessary

dr.carpy

Benchwarmer

168u8hl.gif

I joined in 2K4 and I have 400+ quality posts. You joined 2 years after, and you have 3100 of absolute bullshit. Check it little guy/girl whatever you are, I can't say that I care. Let's do the math.

Me 444/4= 111 Posts a yr.
It/Shim/Clown college dropout AKA MSGKNICKZ33 3105/2= 1552.5

That's like 5 responses a day! and I need a life. Listen up cybergeek. Hit up google and find yourself a internet bride/groom. You're a pussy that spends all day on this site hoping to be down with me, but because I ignore you you act all bitch! Come on It/shemale whatever you are, chill out and stay off the bozak (Ol' school term for DICK). Why do I need to post a pic? I'm not trying to date you fag. I got a wife homey and don't roll that way. Get it? Oh by the way really cool how you spelled Kincks with a Z! That shit was hot in the '80's clown.

TunerAddict

Starter
dr.carpy I couldn't agree more. And props for the comments on Manny Pacquiao. I appreciate it a lot.

Metroretard gave me a good laugh as well. He seems to enjoy my posts a lot. I wonder why. And he said no one cared about my posts. You really keep contradicting yourself metro. The guy can't even respond to someone when he gets called out a racist or insecure. He just goes back to his lame old style of using the words bitch, homo, ****ing ugly, etc. He can't even AT LEAST do the no-brainer response of DENYING my claims. This guy's starting to become the clown in this site. Always humiliating himself. OMG and you still insisting this site is a competition? If you think your style of posting is acceptable and 'normal', you're one troubled miserable loser! What's the matter metro? Not feeling any love at home, in your family, or with your friends? Awww... how sad. Go crying back to your mommy kiddo. You're just one spoiled brat. I don't even need to be a psychiatrist to know what kind of a person you are. In the real world you're just some forgettable lil kid who gets ignored by everyone, and the only time people notice you is when you fart out loud.

Then you go home to your haven, Knicksonline. A place where at least for a few moments, right there sitting in your chair, you actually feel important. Feels good doesn't it?

So that's it?! Those are your final words. Seems to me like you're done arguing with me if that's how you end it. Jeez. Didn't expect it to be this soon. What's the matter? Your feelings got hurt?

Don?t worry metro, I ain?t gonna bother you no more. You can now feel relief. If this is the only place where you could feel important, then bask in your glory all you want. Why should I deprive you when the only time people don?t ignore you is thru a website? I AM very understanding, you know. I hope you achieve your lifelong dream of being crowned Knicksonline?s All-time No.1 Poster. You've given tremendous efforts to earn the award no doubt. That might give you some confidence in the real world.

One last piece of advice: You rant about having to learn to post from the likes of MSG, abcd, etc. They make good points no doubt, and I agree with them every now and then. But here?s my advice for you, hoping you?re not the extremely ?know it all? type of person and that you are still willing to learn as well. How about learning from OriginalKnickGrandson, Toons, TunerAddict, Kiyaman, Paul1355, donchris, LJ4ptplay, etc. They know how to argue/disagree online like decent men, and not like spoiled brats who think they?re so strong and powerful in the internet. If you notice, these guys barely take things personally and they don?t resort to insults or whatever, and if they do, someone, probably you, provoked them to it. Just an advice my friend. And judging from your response to me and recent posts, you seem to have some hope. Ya for real.. you improved a little I could tell. Sorry coudn't give you a star to show your mom, but seriously I'm seeing some good progress in you. You're still an ass, but hey one small step at a time right?

You just really need to stop acting all tough in here. For crying out loud. It doesn't matter if you're a gangster, a fat kid, an internet geek (which you likely are), the son of a senator, or Marbury's cousin, you don't act tough in forums. Why? Cause it's all so fake and pathetic! Here are a couple of words you might be familiar with, "THE LOUDEST MAN IN THE ROOM IS THE WEAKEST MAN IN THE ROOM".
Shoutout!!!

Paul1355

All Star
I joined in 2K4 and I have 400+ quality posts. You joined 2 years after, and you have 3100 of absolute bullshit. Check it little guy/girl whatever you are, I can't say that I care. Let's do the math.

That's like 5 responses a day! and I need a life. Listen up cybergeek. Hit up google and find yourself a internet bride/groom. You're a pussy that spends all day on this site hoping to be down with me, but because I ignore you you act all bitch! Come on It/shemale whatever you are, chill out and stay off the bozak (Ol' school term for DICK). Why do I need to post a pic? I'm not trying to date you fag. I got a wife homey and don't roll that way. Get it? Oh by the way really cool how you spelled Kincks with a Z! That shit was hot in the '80's clown.

Carpy sayin that a person's a geek cuz they on this site sounds lame. They on this site cuz there knick fans and the more posts u got more props im gonna give you so dont be defensive and knock on someone for postin alot. Cuz if it's about my team then im gonna read what he's got to say. ANd anyone tryin to sound BOSS on this site gotta grow a pair of nuts and listen to yourselves cuz you sound like fools unless you got some humerous material to say...i enjoyed the metro and lancercroy thing and thats cuz they rip eachother up cuz they got history which makes it more interesting to read about. And idk if your a dick or a vag, just dont ever knock someone for postin too much cuz thats what makes this site what is...end of story.

dr.carpy

Benchwarmer
Carpy sayin that a person's a geek cuz they on this site sounds lame. They on this site cuz there knick fans and the more posts u got more props im gonna give you so dont be defensive and knock on someone for postin alot. Cuz if it's about my team then im gonna read what he's got to say. ANd anyone tryin to sound BOSS on this site gotta grow a pair of nuts and listen to yourselves cuz you sound like fools unless you got some humerous material to say...i enjoyed the metro and lancercroy thing and thats cuz they rip eachother up cuz they got history which makes it more interesting to read about. And idk if your a dick or a vag, just dont ever knock someone for postin too much cuz thats what makes this site what is...end of story.

No I'm not. I'm saying MSG said I and others need a life or something better to do. To you that doesn't matter though right? I not trying to win a popularity contest on this site. So what you think means nothing. I also think it's sad that you live for beef between strangers. They have history? WOW! I know it's summer TV time, but WHOA! You want humerous material? Go to the comedy central website, homey, cause this site right here is about the Knicks. Again I don't think just cause people post here they're geeks...I just MSG is an idiot that follows around Metro like IGOR from the Frankenstein movies. This dude for those who don't know:

http://www.tipiloschi.net/nino/ninoland/MartyFeldmanIgor.jpg

It (MSGizzhole) is always lurking, waiting to argue with whomever angers it's master. That to me is really pathetic.

metrocard

Legend

Lance got destroyed b, did you see the emotions in his font?
I just jab off with a couple of jokes and watch him hit the ground.

metrocard

Legend
Dr. Carpy, you've been exploited on this site as a pissed off fat jamaican dude from the suburbs who sends death threats to anyone who makes him look like an idiot.

You're afraid to post your picture on here because you'll only be exposing yourself more. Watch out for this guy to Google a pic online and post a fake one. Post a picture to prove your realness or just continue to be the bitch coward you are eating doritos and beef pattys 24/7.

You've been the most pathetic guy on this site for the longest. No one of your post have any logic or make any sense, you have the creativity of a 5 year old addicted to crystal meth.

You have NO LIFE to speak of, you make up a whole bunch of crap no one reads.

You're one of the guys who people scim through, I post this to get you frustrated because we know how mad you get on the computer. This is for the amusement of the forum and you're our biggest clown.

Post your photo or just shut up. You've been hiding yourself aren't you like 6" and 250 lbs?

The 1 and Only: You are truly full of girl flaws. Change your tampon, and get off the bozak. If you don't want a personal reaction, don't say anything that can be taken personally. Again you live to form as the drunk chick poppin off from a distance...TYPICAL!

DR. CARPY: What do you know bout tampons dawg? Have you been experimenting? This is a basketball forum not a diss forum. So if you experiment using tampons then keep it to yourself cuz no one wants to know about you or you're PMS tantrums. Talk sports...not u hittin on drunk chicks. My final words you to is get a life....anyone can talk trash on the internet but if it all came down to it... how many 260 pound girls you know playa? I will stomp you down with one shoe dawg. I'm through with you playa...you the lil bia bia that just can't keep his mouth shut. I will give you permission to keep running ur mouth but you'll only be talking to a ghost cuz I won't be listening....1

AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH.

6'0 250 Lbs. In Edmonton AB, Canada. Still unafraid. Still here. I'm married by the way. I fought with bigger guys than you. And I've yet to lose. Your a parrot. I write something clever and you echo it back, incoherently.You seemed to have taken this waaay more personal than me. Read your posts. You are SWEET! That's what I do. I used to program databases. Now I run the network. So I guess I'm stupid, cause I make six figures. An even in canadian, that probably 3-6x you. Again Edmonton. Alberta. Canada. PM if you want the address. Cause you still come like a chick. Later Venus!!! I'll expect your post in the next 15 minutes...you seem to be at my beck and call....

shock.gif

Did you say Edmonton Alberta Canada?
Oh man, I'm shaking in my tims. We know how hood Alberta gets.

Guy, you're 6" and 250 pounds.
You're OBESE
Out of shape.
In no shape to fight.
You would get ****ed up by the smallest n*gga
I could easily decapitate you with one hook.
Do some sit ups, a couple laps around canada, get back in shape and then you have permission to reply to me.

What a game! IT must be smiling when he saw how Starbury showed and proved! Makes me Damn proud to be a Knicks fan! So if you think Steph droppin a hot 31Pts. while still droppin 4 dimes is hot holla back!

Holla back?

You're corniest herb I ever encountered in his forum.

Holla back?

Is that whats hot in the suburbs? Damn, you're a bitch.

You had over 400 illogical post and you're always wrong and haven't contributed anything to this forum. All you do is cry and bitch and waste a lot of people(people here don't even read your junk; which is why you personally attack everyone. I never took you seriously, just as an overweight sexually frustrated angry man with no knowledge on sports or athletic ability for that matter) Stop trying to act hood, you're from Alberta Canada, lol.

I mean, look at how I use to roast you back in the day

Let be the first to say, your cousin is an ignorant slut to believe Knicks are rebuilding. Accually she's an invisible minority, and probably the only Knick fan in NYC you know, go back to Canada and root for the Raptors, since you don't even watch the Knicks play. Most Knick fans in NYC don't even see any rebuilding process, Isiah has just been reloading. Rebuilding takes cap space, trading for draft picks. Isiah hasn't done this, and he won't. Who cares what your cousin thinks? She's probably some African prositute in NYC who doesn't even follow basketball, thanks for one of your lame bullshit stories we have to here in each of your post. You have such self esteem issues, I find it hilarious you have to make up personal life stories trying to impress me. Listen, I don't really care, I came here to talk about basketball, not your prositute cousin.

Those guys I bolded are all stars, Curry isn't. Curry averages below one assist a game. He has one of the worst assist/TO ratio in the NBA, if not the WORST, and you cannot prove this. Would have Curry over those guys I just bolded? No, you're stupid, so probably yes. If you compared all the teams in the NBA, and all their primary options, from Arenas, to Kobe to Lebron to Yao, Curry would be last on that list. The only team I could think of now is the 76ers, and thats because they LOST Iverson. Iggy Dala is still a superior talent to Curry. We have the weakest primary option in the NBA. We need a better player to LEAD us, this is what you don't understand.

All those you guys you mention average more assist than turnovers, besides Yao and Howard who still average more assist than Curry could ever. Those guys average about 2 a game, Curry is barely near 1. Yao is knowned for his skillful awareness on the court, and Dwight Howard played PG in High School, so he has potential to average 3-4 assist game later in his career. Their the vocal point of their offense, but they're not BLACK HOLES on offense like Curry. They make assist and create shot opportunities for their teammates. Curry is the worst in the NBA at passing it to an open guy on the 3pt line, we've seen this time and time again. Curry has no passing ability. He has no awareness where the players are around him. This is why he's the worst first option in the NBA.

Don't you guys love how Carpy was the first idiot to say "Dirk is learning how to rebound", when he couldn't even explain himself after all the information I dropped on him? Its ironic, considering he got completely OWNED in that debate and goes totally off topic comparing Eddy Curry to all stars.

Hop off of Charles and Jet's meat. They wouldn't agree with the statement "Dirk is learning how to rebound". Bottom line and thats final. They would say Dirk isn't agressive on the offense boards, but he is a very solid rebounder. Dirk's style isn't for offensive boards, he understands how to rebound, if he didn't, he wouldnt average 9-10 rebounds a year. You were wrong on that statement completely, and you totally ignorant right now being in denial. You've shown NOTHING in this thread that Dirk is learning how to rebound. If you said Curry is learning how to rebound, then you would be correct. He was a poor rebounder in his Chicago, he has improved slighty. He's still a weak big man rebounding. Especially for his size and how much time he lives in the paint. Dirk hangs on the perimeter and still averages more rebounds.

Unrealstic/non-logical out of city Knick fans like you are the worst. You don't watch the games, so you have no idea whats going on with the team. You don't even root for your own city's name(Raptors, Bobcats). You try to debate against Knick fans who follow the team more in a day than you can in your whole life time. Then you root for Isiah, the root of all our problems the last 3 years as a savior for this franchise. Layden had a shitty roster in the Knicks, but those contracts were going to expire, we would of been under the cap if we let them expire. Instead, Isiah RELOADS. He trades for one dementional non defensive losing players and signs them to 5 year deals. He trades expiring contracts for washed up ex-all stars who have 3-4 years on their deal. He trades away FIRST ROUND lottery picks for weak leading scorers like Eddy Curry and Jamal Crawford. Enough is enough. You give Knick fans a bad name, this is why I don't even consider people like you Knick fans, instead you're an Isiahsexual and you will always BE. All your agruements are bias and in favor of Isiah, instead of the Knicks franchise. I put the jersey first before anything. Before the player, before the GM, because I'm a KNICKS FAN, comprende maricon?
^ HE'S MAD

...Get shot in the streets? Not to insult you, but you live in Canada, what do you know about the streets? . I'm from the hood, but I don't need to act classless like you. I think I've gotten you so mad at life and at yourself you want to start shooting people now huh? Sad little guy. You'll sit home all day, butt naked and depressed. Lonely, waiting for me to log on so you can create another agruement thread and flood my PM Box. I never witness a loser like you, you're breaking limits. You're weirdest guy in the site, talking about your family so much? You freak me out. BTW, I type 110 words per minute, so I could type paragraphs in seconds, it isn't a sweat for me. I know its painful for you to read this, but I think it will make you a better person.

Right TOUGH GUY, some socially challenged depressed fat Canadian unemployed fool from the surburbs (with mad money) who spends most of his days forums talking garbage and sending people threats, you're not afraid of anybody? You weight 250 lbs, you're fat and non atheletic. Just to shows you have no experiencein atheletics. Come on man, you challenged 1 and Only to a fight. 1 and Only is like 14 year olds. You're an internet homo thug, no one takes you seriously. Tough stand up guys don't go on the internet talking garbage like you. You're a coward, or in DR we could call you uno maldito mamaguebo. People look down on you, no one would fear you. You would stomp me to the ground? You can't even get up from your computer seat for being so obese. I'm laughing right here cause I can accually picture an ugly fat Jamaican dude with mad face challenging random people from the net to fight. LOL, you're so sad man, its really comical when in reality you're a lost cause.

Spanish people only speak Spanish? You make no sense. People from Spain obviously speak Spanish, so do people in America, Mexico, Puerto Rico and etc y tu no sabes hablar español, ese no es problema mio y si no entienedes esto buscas un diccionario de inglés y español...cocolo feo.

Who cares where your wife is from you physco? You probably don't even have a wife. A normal person wouldn't go online giving so much personal information about themselves unless its completely fake and they want to live a life online. I've heard of people like you. People who spend so much time on the computer because they have nothing to live for offline. They make up made up personal stories about themselves to impress others online. Honestly, most of your stories are poorely made up. You work for the Canadian gov't, your wife is from El Salvador but you live in Canada? You travel to England for fun? Stop trying so hard. I'll accept you for whoever you are man, STOP throwing personal info at me, I could care less. Its even more pathetic when its made up. Don't reply back trying to emphasize it, you're caught. If it was real info, you wouldn't care. Obviously you're a depressed fool with nothing in his life, so you're going to agrue about it. You have nothing else to look foward to. Sorry porker, I just had to be honest with you. This isn't a job, you're a really a sick sick person.

Carpy is trying to be like me now, only different my paragraphs hit the points of my agruement, his just repeats the same thing over and over, even if I throw different information at him, he's going to disagree. He's agrueing, not debating. The insults bore me really, I feel like I've embarassed 3 guys in this thread to the point they don't feel good about themselves. I feel guilty about that, so this is strickly debating. Obviously me being the most mature person in this thread, I'm the first to say let the insults die. Especially when you guys aren't offensive when you try to be.

Not really, I never said Dirk was Ben Wallace or Dennis Rodman. I guess you had to say something like that to help your agruement. Which failed.

Whats wrong with 8 rebounds a game?, its still pretty good.

Everyone's numbers in the NBA goes up and down. On average, Dirk rebounds 9-10 a game, which is elite for a guy who doesn't live in the paint.

Dirk averages 9.4 rebounds, thats pretty good. He's top 5 in the NBA in defensive rebounds also. He isn't a banger, we've established this. You can't say Dirk is soft too, he drives to the basket and finishes top 5 in the NBA in Free Throw attempt, which means he isn't afraid of contact.

Dallas is 4th in the NBA in LEAST rebounds allowed. Meaning they don't give up alot of offensive rebounds or easy rebounds. Something Dirk doesn't get credit for is his awareness on the defensive boards. He isn't going to grab offensive rebounds, but he prevents the other team from getting offensive rebounds, same with Dampier and Diop. Dampier and Diop don't average 10 rebounds a game, but they get the job done. Watch the Mavericks more so you would understand. I have the stats and the preformances on you Carpy, you have nothing going in favor for your agruement. I think its just time for you to let this go, you're embarassing yourself, you seem to get weaker by each post.

How are you right? You've proved nothing. You seem a little mad yet again, you want me to admit your right? This thread has gone 6 pages and you've failed to prove anything correct. Let me make a typo, so you can accually be right about something for OCNE, lol. Happy? Be happy, stop being such a girl about everything.

Wait, so now you're saying Dirk isn't a good rebounder? First it was "Dirk is NOW learning how to rebound." Wow man, you're really sinking in deep water in this thread. Everyone in thread understands Dirk is a good rebounder. I'll give you a chance to take that sentence back, cause it was so obviously false not even you would be serious about that. I think your frustration isn't letting you be reasonable or speak the facts.

Barkley and Smith don't agree with you, nobody does. "Dirk is NOW learning how to rebound." Doesn't even make sense. Barkley has NEVER stated that. You're thinking about something different.

Wrong again. Eddy Curry also forces an offensive foul when he's doubled up. He's a black hole on offense and has no awareness on the court. He's been very turnover prone his whole career. He has played with Kirk Hinrich, Duhon, Marbury, all these guys are good passing PG's. Marbury dumps it off to Curry perfectly, and we've seen Curry plenty of times turn the ball over or either score. Marbury is a good PG, his IQ isn't low. What are you talking about? I asked you if the TO's from Eddy Curry are Marbury's fault and you couldn't even answer me. Thats been your PROBLEM, you don't know how to debate and answer back @ your opponent. This is why you took most L's on this forum.

I'm not here for a popularity contest, or to make friends. I have friends offline, plenty. I'm here to respect everyone's opinion. When I'm insulted, except no respect back. Its simple. I've disagreed with people here and still been able to explain why I disagree without an agruement. All you, Donchris, 1 and Only do on this site is agrue and cry about how "Knick fans are fickle" and don't support Isiah enough. Enough of that garbage. If you're fans of Isiah Thomas, go to his forum. This is the Knicks forum, for KNICK FANS, not Isiahsexuals.

Try it for once

Mods, you can lock this thread, its obviously not going anywhere with a buch of insulting trolls. I wanted to discuss Isiah's faults, but now we're talking about some guys family which is really a joke.

You were everyone's bitch, and have lost to everyone on this site.

Go find a new hobby,this shit isn't for you.
God damn, I killed two posters within one thread, this is worst than the Kol or Knicks126 masacare :lol:

4xm5m5h.gif

flexo-1.jpg

Last edited:

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac

:lol: @ this 14 year old coming at me. You aint had pussy since pussy had you.

This kid watches desperate housewives

http://www.scam.com/showthread.php?p=25784#post25784

Wow! 64 pages of insults, hostility, and self righteousness. I've learned two things. 1. I'm an IDIOT! I really thought that I could learn something from this site in regards to whether or not there is a legitimate opportunity with Brixdale. All I learned is that there are some really mean spirited individuals here (if you take that as an insult, that's saying something cause I haven't dropped a name.) 2. After nearly nine months no one has "Testified" to the financial benefits of The Big B. Nothing, nada, zilch....feel free to insert any expletive you wish. I myself am waiting to see some sign of life, saying that this is legit. That day however, I'm positive will never come. To all that have joined, I hope that things work out. I'm a jaded young man (20 something). I will however wait to see if someone gets paid...what can I say I'm nosey and love to watch Desperate Housewives. With the episodes coming few and far between, as least I have this thread. Take care everyone....oh and remember a free lunch tastes great...right up and till it costs you something.

Dr.Carpy

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

dr. crappy lost :lol:

No I'm not. I'm saying MSG said I and others need a life or something better to do. To you that doesn't matter though right? I not trying to win a popularity contest on this site. So what you think means nothing. I also think it's sad that you live for beef between strangers. They have history? WOW! I know it's summer TV time, but WHOA! You want humerous material? Go to the comedy central website, homey, cause this site right here is about the Knicks. Again I don't think just cause people post here they're geeks...I just MSG is an idiot that follows around Metro like IGOR from the Frankenstein movies. This dude for those who don't know:

It (MSGizzhole) is always lurking, waiting to argue with whomever angers it's master. That to me is really pathetic.

To me your crying is really pathetic. Almost everyone one of your posts sounds like your all emotional and crying. If i met you in real life i would probably laugh at your bitch ass. I would throw stuff at you and you would do nothing back. I can just see you looking nervous and shook...Its survival of the fittest..not survival of the weakest. Toughen up lil pussy bumbaclot boy :lol:

crappyDay_LRG.jpg

metrocard

Legend
:lol: @ this 14 year old coming at me. You aint had pussy since pussy had you.

This kid watches desperate housewives

http://www.scam.com/showthread.php?p=25784#post25784

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

dr. crappy lost :lol:

To me your crying is really pathetic. Almost everyone one of your posts sounds like your all emotional and crying. If i met you in real life i would probably laugh at your bitch ass. I would throw stuff at you and you would do nothing back. I can just see you looking nervous and shook...Its survival of the fittest..not survival of the weakest. Toughen up lil pussy bumbaclot boy :lol:

crappyDay_LRG.jpg

GOT EM'

:teeth::peace:

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
LMAO, this s#!t just gets funnier and funnier. I wouldn't even have problems with Dr.Crappy, if it wasn't for his antagonizing and instigating ways. But since he always looks for trouble with people, he deserves to take the Ls that he does. I think he has about 10 Ls, since coming here. Maybe more, but I lost track. :lol:

Paul1355

All Star

I didnt read what they said to u but it obviously made you upset. and what i think being nothing and you sayin im sad about beef with others is just step one for your atempt to sound boss on this site, proving what i said that anyone tryin to sound boss has to grow a pair..so think about wut u said and get to the growin. And is comedycentral were u try to come up wit ur disses and insults? cuz if u were on the channel youd be the comedian id watch for a second and change the channel. I'm glad you dont think people that post alot are geeks and that was the point of my reponse to you in the first place...so b4 u get all defensive and goin wit ur 4th grade remarks n shyt re read the question so we dont have a pointless argument. And you obviously didnt read my last sentence from the other post...end of story.