Farewell Marbury???

KologeroBx

Benchwarmer
Not a mess.

Playoff team
with EXPIRING CONTRACTS AND DRAFT PICKS.

Isiah made it into
Lottery TEAM
with NO EXPIRING CONTRACTS and no DRAFT PICKS.

Stop being hardheaded, its simple to understand.

The Thing Is This Team Has Been Shit For So Long Alot Of People Are Just Accepting Us Being Subpar, People Gettin Excited Over Chris ****ing Duhon Making Long Ass Threads About How He Fits Into The System Its So Pathetic Its Almost Laughable, Defending Stephon Marbury? Christ. The 3 Previous Seasons Before The Shitty 03-04 SWEEP We Didnt Even Make The Damn Playoffs. Its Sickning. I Feel Like Im The Only Ome Here Who Remembers When This Team Had Demanded Nothing But The Best And Didnt Give Out Passes For Trying.

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
Funny Thing Is You Think This Reply Is Giving You Credibility When Its Really Destroying The Little You Have

Of Course Its Not ALL Marbs Fault But Hes A BIG Part Of The Problem
I have a lot of respect from posters on this site, so don't try to measure me like I'm some kind of a new jack. I've been on this site longer than you, and you've actually had altercations with other people on this site. I respect your opinion, you're entitled to it. But I also have my opinion which is backed up by facts. The facts are all the trades and free agent signings that Isiah Thomas has done since coming here, and that contract extension Jim Dolan gave Isiah.

The Thing Is This Team Has Been Shit For So Long Alot Of People Are Just Accepting Us Being Subpar, People Gettin Excited Over Chris ****ing Duhon Making Long Ass Threads About How He Fits Into The System Its So Pathetic Its Almost Laughable, Defending Stephon Marbury? Christ. The 3 Previous Seasons Before The Shitty 03-04 SWEEP We Didnt Even Make The Damn Playoffs. Its Sickning. I Feel Like Im The Only Ome Here Who Remembers When This Team Had Demanded Nothing But The Best And Didnt Give Out Passes For Trying.
your still dancing around the point. isiah thomas didnt inherit this team in any of the previous 3 saesons. he inherited the team in 03-04. and once again, the 03-04 team was not a mess. dude how long does it take to get a point through your head.

metrocard

Legend

6a00d4142efd3f3c7f00d414332aab3c7f-500pi

KologeroBx

Benchwarmer
I have a lot of respect from posters on this site, so don't try to measure me like I'm some kind of a new jack. I've been on this site longer than you, and you've actually had altercations with other people on this site. I respect your opinion, you're entitled to it. But I also have my opinion which is backed up by facts. The facts are all the trades and free agent signings that Isiah Thomas has done since coming here, and that contract extension Jim Dolan gave Isiah.

I Dont Want Anyone Confusing My Point With Trying To DEFEND Isiah Cuz I Hate The Prick.

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
I Dont Want Anyone Confusing My Point With Trying To DEFEND Isiah Cuz I Hate The Prick.
lol I guess that's something we can all agree on. Believe it or not, there was a few Isiahsexuals still around in the 07-08 season. There was somebody in here called Isiah'sadvocate and Isiah'swife.

dr.carpy

Benchwarmer
St. Marbury...please. This cat is a career loser. Every team that parted company instantly goes through a golden age, like Phoenix an New Jersey. Stop acting like Marbury acomplished something special. We have a losing record his entire tenure here. So to "Normal" people (KologeroBx) that not a guy who desserves 21 milli and rightfully so. What up the Team Marbury crap? That sounds like those dumb broads that wore team Aniston shirts cause they were mad Angelina stole Brad from Jennifer. Some one should have told the stupid broads that Brad left, he wasn't stolen. I mean we've all seen Angelina and the lips right? Anyways the team Marbury just seems a little gay.

lanceroy

Benchwarmer
"C'mon guys", you sound like a cheerleader now. I don't know what you have against Stephon, probably because he's a superior athlete to Manny Pacquoa, has more swagger and makes more money, but you need to stop cheerleading this Marbury propaganda, it isn't working.

LOL! You just couldn't help bringing Pacquiao into your little analogy could you? There's just one thing I can say about that - at least Pacquiao won all his big payday fights and deserved the millions he's earned. "C'mon guys" wasn't stated as if cheering someone on. Don't know why that's what came to your mind. My phrase was more like, "Are you guys serious??", and it was directed at the Marbury-supporters. LOL! at the cheerleading comparison.

Now talking about Marbury, all of you supporters of him need to know that none of us (or at least me) who wouldn't mind seeing him leave before the season are not questioning his individual performance, so you all could just stop with the stats posting. The main issue here is really his attitude and how him being the best player and supposed leader of the team has brought nothing but a losing culture to the Knicks. Well ok, with the exception to our playoff entry in 03-04, which now that you think about it was short-lived and our excitement was just a spur of the moment. The bigger picture is that for him to be considered as unwanted by Knicks management (and take note those people are a new coach and a new president) there's definitely an untreatable internal problem he has brought to the team.

One comparison I see here is Tracy Mcgrady with the Magic. He was the best player on the team, a top5 or top10 player in the league at that time, was coming off two straight scoring titles, has led the Magic to the playoffs except his last year, and was still young. But after 4 seasons with the Magic, they finally realized their leader, who they once targeted as being their franchise player as soon as he was signed as a free agent in 2000, wasn't taking them anywhere and they didn't want to waste any more time with him, so they traded him for Francis and Mobley. Don't know if there was any internal problem going on, aside from him being reported as not giving his all to the team by the GM and the media, but the fact is the Magic didn't care about his past performances. They just knew they had to cut the ties with their best player, and they knew it will be worth it in the future. The Magic knew a major roster shake-up was sorely needed especially coming off a 21-61 season, and it had to start with their best player. Currently, the Magic are a top4 East team, has the best center in the NBA (who's still 22 yrs old!); on the other hand, Mcgrady has spread his "1st round playoff exit" mentality to Yao Ming and the Rockets, and has yet to take that monkey off his back after 11 years in the league.

For you Marbury-supporters to keep pointing out how he is undeserving of getting the premature boot with the basis of him being the best player and going on a career year, this just tells me how you would want him to stay a Knick for life. Some of you supporters are saying that we at least give him the final year, and then good luck to him cause we will have a replacement by then, and that's that. But for you guys to keep insisting how he's changed, how he's gonna fit well with D'Antoni, it shows how you insist that Marbury's our answer and how he is an integral part of us going back to a winning culture. And after 5 seasons (people who want to be technical would say 4 1/2 seasons), I think we all know already what kind of an impact he has on the team. And when I say "we all know" I'm not just saying about his on-court performance, but more importantly his influence and leadership on the team. Let us all just MOVE ON.

One point that a few of the supporters have brought up is that why can't we just let him AT LEAST "EARN" his pay. Ask me 2-3 weeks ago, and I'd definitely agree. And to tell you the truth, the past months I was looking forward to watch how we would play and fit with D'Antoni's system, for him to earn his pay and them maybe be traded by midseason. But again we have to ask ourselves why would someone who is the best player, the leader, the Knick PG for 5 seasons, who has one year left, be unwanted in the Knicks family. No point arguing on that. I'm not saying either that when Marbury is gone, it's all fixed and we can all already consider this a fresh start. Either Randolph or Curry still need to be traded, and also Crawford. I wouldn't even bother talking about Q.Rich, Jerome James, Jared Jeffries, etc. But for a fresh start you have to begin with your best player for the past 5 years (and 5 losing seasons). Right now we need to get draft picks, cap space, and/or young guns for the next 2 seasons.

P.S. sorry for the essay. I don't post that often so I usually got a lot to say when threads get so much developments that I've missed out on.

NYKLiFER

Benchwarmer
i DONT GET IT.

why get rid of your best PG. i seems like he wants to play and change his ways the knicks should keep him period.

lanceroy

Benchwarmer
Marbury is better than any PG the Knicks have, but it seems the team wants Marbury back only as a last resort.

...his exit could become a symbol of next season's "fresh start."

If Marbury defies the odds and stays a Knick for at least the start of the season, then good luck for him. All this talk about him getting released should be a warning and a HUGE motivation for him. But regardless, Knicks management have his days in New York clearly numbered. LOL! at this rumor of him potentially backing up Rondo in Boston.

Quote from:
http://www.nypost.com/seven/07082008/sports/knicks/steph_making_his_point_118998.htm

metrocard

Legend
1z4v6nb.gif

LOL!, hey Lance, LOL!; your writing style is gay and weakly repetitive, LOL!. Your constant overuse of LOL! shows your nervousness and discomfort with what you font. LOL!, maybe you should take notes from guys like ABCD, GetReal, Kiyaman, MSG33, DonChris, Homer, Pricey, DL42, and myself, LOL!. I mean, LOL! you've been lurking this site for 8 years, LOL! you had to learn something right LOL? I guess not, LOL!

Now back to my style which everyone loves.

Manny Wacquao is a coward like you.
To not give JMM a rematch after their second close encounter in which many, including myself, thought JMM won, is kind of disappointing and takes away Manny's manhood.
WacMan seems to know what a lot of his fans deny, and that is JMM has his number. Excluding the KO, the second fight was a little closer, but a UD win for JMM
I know you're some Filipina cheerleader who doesn't box or knows nothing about the sport, so I won't really rip you apart on this.
Hatton was able to have parity with Floyd, but that was never going to be enough. Also, Mayweather is excellent at covering up and preventing people getting off body shots from various ranges.
Pac won't be as strong, and is much more hittable than Mayweather.
Shit, Manny Wacqua couldn't even handle Malignaggi, why is his punk ass moving to 140? You have nothing really to elaborate on this.

Lanceyboy, you really honestly don't know a damn thing about Marbury's attitude. All your basing your information is a bunch of rumors and articles.

Wrong, Marbury brought the Knicks a winning season.

23-18 under Lenny Wilkens.

Isiah brought the losing culture to New York, not Stephon. Did you suck Isiah's dick too is that why you were afraid to post all these years? Not suprised, you sound like an Isiahsexual.

Orlando Magic were still a BAD basketball team with Francis and Mobley.

Magic basically gave up T'Mac for Ariza(who was traded for Francis).

They failed that deal and Otis Smith is one of the worst GM's in the NBA always drafting bust in the lottery with Vasquez and Reddick.

T'Mac is one of the best SF's in the NBA, if not the best. This is a terrible comparision. T'Mac has brought a better and more competitive Rockets team than Francis ever has.

T'Mac also had appearances in the playoffs with the Magic. So ****ing what if he didn't get pass the first round, all that matters is that he's the primary reason why they were so competitive and playoff caliber.

A T'Mac/Dwight Howard duo wouldn't be a top 4 team in the East, they'll be right behind Boston.

Please shut the **** up about these "internal" problems and speculations you're making up.
You don't know these things and really reaching right now repeating yourself with made up shit. Stop ASSUMING.
Trading T'Mac was a BAD move for the Magic.

You think
You think
You think ALOT
But you're not showing you know much.

You don't have to trade your best player when he expires next season.
That sentence destroys your useless emotional paragraph.

Stop munching on Isiah's dick like its rice and acting like Marbury raped your mother.
These are the facts.

We averaged 92 points per game, but only gave up 93 points per game.

Our line up was

Marbury
Houston
Tiny Tim
Thomas
Mutumbo

We had a deadly back court

This season Marbury averaged 9.3 assist for the Knicks and about 20 points per game with 3 rebs and 1.3 steals.

Houston shot 43% from 3pt and averaged almost 19 points per game on 2 two turnovers per game.

Thomas and Mutumbo was a strong defensive front court and could lock down other players game by game.

Because of all the injuries was most used line up was

Marbury
Anderson
Tim Thomas
Kurt Thomas
Mohammed

This season we made the PLAYOFFS but fell short to the Nets.

From NBA.com...

THE NEW YORK KNICKERBOCKERS marked their 58th season as a charter member of the NBA with a 39-43 (.476) regular season mark. . . Knicks earned their first NBA Playoff berth since 2001, as they finished in third in the Atlantic Division (eight games behind division champion New Jersey) and were seeded seventh in the Eastern Conference.

CANCEL THAT VACATION. . .AGAIN: After a two-year absence from the post-season tournament, the Knicks advanced to the NBA Playoffs for the first time since 2001, and for the 15th time in the last 17 seasons. . . Knicks made the Playoffs for a club record 14 consecutive seasons, 1988-2001. . . Knicks mathematically clinched a Playoff berth on April 7 (game no. 79) with a 96-82 victory over Chicago at Madison Square Garden, and with Cleveland’s subsequent 92-74 loss at Memphis.

THE RECORD (39-43): With a two-victory improvement over their 37-45 mark of 2002-03, Knicks joined the Indiana Pacers as the only two Eastern Conference teams who have increased their win totals over each of the last two seasons. Knicks have gone 30-37-39 in the win column in the last three seasons, Pacers have gone 42-48-61 (Detroit just misses joining the group, going 50-50-54 in last three years). . . Knicks were 29-25 following the Dec 22 appointment of Isiah Thomas as president, basketball operations. . . Knicks have recorded three consecutive sub-.500 campaigns for the first time since they finished below .500 for four straight seasons, 1984-85 through 1987-88.

ON THE LEADER BOARD: Stephon Marbury was the only NBA player to rank among League’s Top 20 in scoring (15th with 20.2 ppg), assists (8.9 apg, second to Jason Kidd's 9.2), steals (15th with 1.59 spg) and assist-to-turnover ratio (tied for 11th with 2.89). Steph led the NBA in total assists (719). . . Dikembe Mutombo was 14th in the NBA in blocks per game (1.89). . . Kurt Thomas tied for 20th in rebounding (8.3 rpg), and tied for 27th in FG pct. (.473). . .Despite his injury-shortened season, Allan Houston ranked third in the League in FT pct. (.913, behind only Peja Stojakovic’s .927 and Steve Nash’s .916) and seventh in 3PT FG pct. (.431).

BY THE MONTHS: Knicks were 0-1 in October, 7-9 in November, 7-9 in December, 8-8 in January, 4-8 in February, 9-5 in March and 4-3 in April. . . Knicks’ 9-5 March marked their winningest month since January 2003 (10-8). . .Winning months in March (9-5) and April (4-3) marked NY’s first back-to-back winning months since March-April 2001 (9-7, 6-4).
DEE-FENSE: Improvement on the defensive end was a key to Knicks’ return to post-season play. . .Knicks finished 13th in the NBA in ppg allowed (93.5), and eighth in opposition FG pct. (.429). . . By comparison, in 2002-03, they ranked 20th in opposition ppg (97.2) and 26th in opposing FG pct. (.457). . . Knicks recorded their lowest opposition ppg and lowest opposition FG pct. since 2000-01 (86.1 ppg, .417 opposing FG pct.). . . This season, the Knicks recorded their 18th, 19th and 20th sub-70 opposition games of the shot clock era (68 points by Orlando on Nov 3; 64 points by Miami on Feb 7; 65 points by New Jersey on March 19).

DEE-FENSE, PART II: Knicks pulled down 3,493 total rebounds (42.6 rpg, 14th in NBA), their highest rebound total since 1993-94 (3,717). . .Thanks in great measure to Dikembe Mutombo (123) and Kurt Thomas (80), the Knicks recorded 391 total blocks (4.77 bpg), their highest total since 1990-91 (418 total, 5.10 bpg). . . Knicks held the opposition under .400 shooting 26 times in 2003-04, going 20-6 in those games. In 2002-03, the defense recorded just 14 sub-.400 shooting games (9-5).

THAT WAS THE WEEK THAT WAS. . .TWICE: Dikembe Mutombo (period ending Nov 30) and Stephon Marbury (period ending Jan 18) were both honored as the NBA’s Eastern Conference Player of the Week. . . It was Deke’s eighth career POTW honor, Stephon’s sixth. . . Knicks had two POTW honorees in the same season for the first time since 1991-92, when Patrick Ewing (period ending Jan 5) and Mark Jackson (period ending March 29) were honored.

LINEUPS: Through a season marked with player moves and injuries to key starters, the Knicks used a staggering 23 different starting lineups in 2003-04 (as opposed to just six starting lineups in both 2001-02 and 2002-03). . . Knicks recorded their highest number of starting lineups since 1986-87, when Hubie Brown and Bob Hill employed 25 different lineups. . . Most-used lineup was the season-ending lineup of Marbury/Anderson/Mohammed/Kurt Thomas/Tim Thomas (12 games, 6-6).

FROM THE LINE: After recording a club record .815 FT pct. in 2002-03 (2nd in NBA), Knicks finished third in the League with a .793 FT pct. (1,374-1,732 FTA), trailing only Dallas (.796) and Sacramento (.795). . .Allan Houston finished third in the NBA with a .913 mark from the line (second-best in Knicks history to Allan’s .919 in 2002-03), while three-fifths of the season-ending starting lineup -- Stephon Marbury (.833 w/NY), Kurt Thomas (.835) and Tim Thomas (.813 w/NY) – all shot .800+ from the stripe.

THREEEEEE-POINT GOAL: Knicks finished fourth in the NBA in three-point FG pct. (.364 on 406-1,115 from Downtown). . .
Knicks trailed only Sacramento (.401), Seattle (.373) and Houston (.366) in three-point FG pct. in 2003-04. . .Knicks recorded six games with at least 10 3PT FGM this season. . . Knicks nailed a season-high 15 (of 26) home runs in 114-86 win at Orlando on Dec 29, falling one shy of club record 16 (Jan 10, 2003 at Philadelphia).

ON THE OFFENSIVE: Knicks finished 16th in the NBA in ppg (92.0) and 12th in FG pct. (.442). . . They were 16-1 when scoring 100+ points (lone loss came on Jan 12, when they lost to Dallas in OT, 127-121).

March 14, 2004: Tim Thomas' 20 points and 8 rebounds helped the Knicks overcome a 26 point deficit and record their biggest comeback win since the 1991-92 season.

MARGINS: Knicks were 6-6 in games decided by three points or less, 4-6 in games decided by 20 points or more. . . Biggest winning margin was 29 points (Dec 30 vs. Miami, 102-73), the last of three consecutive 20+ point wins (also 100-80 at Miami on Dec 27; 114-86 at Orlando, Dec 29). Knicks recorded three consecutive 20+ point wins for the first time since Nov 20-21-23, 1997 (over Atlanta, Washington and Vancouver). . . Biggest losing margin was 32 points (Jan 8 vs. Houston, 111-79).

And after that we just went down hill.

A smart GM would of let these contracts expiring, save the draft picks and just build from there. Instead Isiah took the path that has us in the mess we're in now.

All I can say is

Anderson >>> Crawford
Thomas >>> Randolph
Mutumbo >>> Curry

Unselfish defensive veterans > selfish no defense one dementional overrated "young talent"

Stephon Marbury rips Isiah Thomas' scheme, no longer a 'scoring guard'
BY IAN BEGLEY
DAILY NEWS SPORTS WRITER

Saturday, January 12th 2008, 4:00 AM

Stephon Marbury revealed Friday night that he is struggling to adjust to his new role in Isiah Thomas' offense, suggesting that for the money the Knicks are giving him, they should expect more out of him.

"I didn't get paid the money I got paid to do what I'm doing now," said Marbury, who is the NBA's fourth-highest paid player at $20.1 million. "I got paid to be a scoring guard. ... Now I'm playing more of a passive role."

Marbury finished with 13points, eight assists and four rebounds in last night's 99-90 loss to Toronto. Thomas has designed the offense to feature Eddy Curry, Zach Randolph and Jamal Crawford.

Friday night, Randolph was held scoreless and Curry had just six points. Crawford scored 27.

"It's not working out right now," Marbury said of Curry being the centerpiece.

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/basketball/knicks/2008/01/07/2008-01-07_stephon_marburys_point_of_no_return.html?page=1[/url]

"Whatever you think about Stephon, you can't tell me that the Knicks have a better chance of winning with Mardy Collins," said one NBA coach. "That never made any sense."

The fallout from Thomas' peculiar decision still resonates. The Knicks are 6-21 since the infamous plane ride.

Marbury came into the season saying he was a changed man after finding God. He has even tried to make peace with members of the media. But the scars from the Phoenix trip still linger.

The phasing-out process already has started. Thomas is giving Crawford and Nate Robinson more time at point guard and using Marbury off the ball, which doesn't play to his strengths. Marbury, though, isn't complaining. With a contract that runs through next season, a beaten-down Marbury seems resigned to the fact that his career with the Knicks will end badly.

"Isiah gives Jamal the green light," said one Rockets player. "He's Isiah's pet. Steph doesn't have that freedom. Maybe he once had it. But not anymore."

untitled.jpg

Tim Thomas
Micheal Sweetney
Jermaine Jackson
LeMArcus Aldrige(#2 draft pick of 2006) - Averaging 18 and 7(75% FT, 53%FG)
Joakim Noah(Number 9 draft pick of 2007) - Rookie that would fill our defensive woes
Kyrlo Fesenko(number 38 draft pick of 2007) - 20 year old 7"1 286 center from Ukraine, has a lot of skill and ability.
2009 second round pick

For Curry, Davis

Lets see who was available @ number two in the 2006 draft...

Adam Morrison - sucks
Tyrus Thomas - Defensive player of the year material
S. Williams - ass
Brandon Roy - future all star
Randy Foye - Billups-ability
Rudy Gay - is becoming a superstar(nice trade Rockets)

Lets see who was available at number seven in the 2005 draft since we took Frye

Andrew Bynum(
Danny Granger

I really wanted one or the other in this draft. Bynum is becoming a young phenom, check out his season with LA so far

Bynum
11 ppg
9.7 rebounds
2 blks
59% FG
68% FT
1.5 assist
1.4 turnovers

in 26 minutes per game!!!, playing with Kobe Bryant too. We need to give Curry 48 minutes to average even 7 rebounds. In 26 minutes per game, Curry stats would look terrible, probably 11 ppg, 3 rebounds, no blocks, 2 turnovers, zero assist.

We lost a gem in Bynum, and Granger is a guy who can play multiple positions, shoot, defend, rebound, everything basically. We lost out on a franchise center and a franchise wing player.

The 2005 draft hurt us the most, I'm not really pissed about the trades as I should be, but the 2005 draft where Isiah choosed Frye over Bynum was awful.

Imagine having Bynum, Aldridge on this team for now and the future?

Could of been

Marbury/Robinson
Crawford/Richardson/Collins
Balkman/Ariza(**** the Francis for Penny/Ariza deal)
Aldridge/Lee
Bynum/James

Aldridge/Bynum >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Randolph/Curry.

During the Knicks' loss to the Mavericks at Madison Square Garden on Monday night, Isiah Thomas argued with fans in the front row, telling them the fans were to blame for the team's woes.

"He said it’s the fans’ fault because they don’t have a good sixth man," said Mara Altschuler, who has season tickets in the front row near the Knicks’ bench.

Altschuler sought out the news media after the game to relate the conversation.

LOL!

Ight b, have fun spending your whole day lurking and thinking of a post to write, we know you lack writing creativity and knowledge of sports.
Take this post to heart, like you always do; I want to see you expose yourself and have an emotional breakdown like you did last time.
I'm out to workout/chill with my girls/blaze. Don't worry PA, I'll give you a reply since you'll come back weaker with some whack ass reply with shit we already heard. You bring nothing new to this site, enjoy being looked as a top 5 worst poster in KnicksOnline.com history. LOL!

doneforthenight1jpg-1.jpg

LJ4ptplay

Starter
and lj4ptplay

What the f*ck are you talking about? I've never been an Isiah supporter. Read my posts you idiots. Metro calls me an Isiahsexual because I don't like Marbury. For some reason he thinks that if you don't like Marbury you like Isiah. It's possible to hate both. Find one post where I've supported Isiah?

lanceroy

Benchwarmer
METROCARD: LOL! I didn't read more than a few words, sorry. ROFLMAO! at metro extending his hatred to me to even my countryman Manny Pacquiao. You're reaching man. You're pushing way too hard. Go back to anger management. Or just go back to being a cheerleader to your Team Starbury squad. Metro's always so defensive and beat-up. Did I ever insult anyone on my post? Take it easy, your brain's gonna explode. And didn't I tell you already not to interrupt discussions with insults and whatever? Save it for threads like the "Just wanna take this off my chest" or similar. You're always being a negative influence on threads especially when members disagree with you. You really need to see a shrink. And has anyone ever told you that adding pictures/videos to your negative and hostile posts make them only even more pathetic? Can't you express yourself that well, that you need to rely on pictures/videos to deliver the message? Oh and stop making this site a place where people can act tough and be pretentious and all that. It's getting old you know.

Oh and just wanted to share to everyone: LOL! at metro originally pushing this thread down when I first posted it by making his own threads (even duplicating a Randolph thread from another poster), and posting on enough 'older' threads, to effectively push this down. Thought I didn't know that, did you? I was still just about to go offline the minute you logged on and went firing away. Metro even had to make a counter-thread "Marbury isn't leaving the Garden" not long just after I posted mine. How did that end up? That thread ended up in ashes not mine. You could have just posted it under this thread since it was the same general topic. Heck your introduction post in your thread was even weak with vague quotes and unreferenced sources. And now, all you can do is to keep reviving it again and again just to keep it afloat among the "recent forum threads" just like you did a couple of minutes ago. Don't take it too far metro. We all have lives outside cyberspace, you know. Don't take anything personal until it becomes personal. I really pity you for having a superiority complex. Stop being so insecure. Besides, is this site even a competition? As far as I know you're the only one trying to be "Knicksonline's ALL TIME BEST POSTER" in here. It's hillarious!!!

AND OMG MOVE ON WITH MARBURY! WE NEED A FRESH START!

BY THE WAY, thanks for the effort of putting up the very extensive post for me. I appreciate the thought and the time you took for it. And my, my, that post was very informative! Wow! You're the best metro! YOU KNOW EVERYTHING!

METROCARD = SUPERIORITY COMPLEX + RACIST = LOSER

portega1968

El Cacique
why get rid of your best PG. i seems like he wants to play and change his ways the knicks should keep him period.
Marbury's talent is indisputable.

However, it's also indisputable that he sucks as a teammate 'cause he's been hated at every stop by everyone around him. And he ain't the victim; his shitty attitude has earned him that reputation. Also, the fact that he's better suited for the And1 circuit than team basketball just seals the verdict that we ain't ever gonna go anywhere with him.

He's wasted his chance at proving himself worthy of our hopes. Every frikin year was supposed to be the one. This offseason AGAIN we hear about how he is doing some particular training and all that crap. I don't care if he's our "best" player... **** THAT SHIT!!! IT'S TIME 2GO!!!

Miami needs a point... I'm hoping we can just swap Marbury and Marion. Rather have The Matrix than that PROVEN loser.

metrocard

Legend
1z4v6nb.gif

LOL!, hey Lance, LOL!; your writing style is gay and weakly repetitive, LOL!. Your constant overuse of LOL! shows your nervousness and discomfort with what you font. LOL!, maybe you should take notes from guys like ABCD, GetReal, Kiyaman, MSG33, DonChris, Homer, Pricey, DL42, and myself, LOL!. I mean, LOL! you've been lurking this site for 8 years, LOL! you had to learn something right LOL? I guess not, LOL!

Now back to my style which everyone loves.

Manny Wacquao is a coward like you.
To not give JMM a rematch after their second close encounter in which many, including myself, thought JMM won, is kind of disappointing and takes away Manny's manhood.
WacMan seems to know what a lot of his fans deny, and that is JMM has his number. Excluding the KO, the second fight was a little closer, but a UD win for JMM
I know you're some Filipina cheerleader who doesn't box or knows nothing about the sport, so I won't really rip you apart on this.
Hatton was able to have parity with Floyd, but that was never going to be enough. Also, Mayweather is excellent at covering up and preventing people getting off body shots from various ranges.
Pac won't be as strong, and is much more hittable than Mayweather.
Shit, Manny Wacqua couldn't even handle Malignaggi, why is his punk ass moving to 140? You have nothing really to elaborate on this.

Lanceyboy, you really honestly don't know a damn thing about Marbury's attitude. All your basing your information is a bunch of rumors and articles.

Wrong, Marbury brought the Knicks a winning season.

23-18 under Lenny Wilkens.

Isiah brought the losing culture to New York, not Stephon. Did you suck Isiah's dick too is that why you were afraid to post all these years? Not suprised, you sound like an Isiahsexual.

Orlando Magic were still a BAD basketball team with Francis and Mobley.

Magic basically gave up T'Mac for Ariza(who was traded for Francis).

They failed that deal and Otis Smith is one of the worst GM's in the NBA always drafting bust in the lottery with Vasquez and Reddick.

T'Mac is one of the best SF's in the NBA, if not the best. This is a terrible comparision. T'Mac has brought a better and more competitive Rockets team than Francis ever has.

T'Mac also had appearances in the playoffs with the Magic. So ****ing what if he didn't get pass the first round, all that matters is that he's the primary reason why they were so competitive and playoff caliber.

A T'Mac/Dwight Howard duo wouldn't be a top 4 team in the East, they'll be right behind Boston.

Please shut the **** up about these "internal" problems and speculations you're making up.
You don't know these things and really reaching right now repeating yourself with made up shit. Stop ASSUMING.
Trading T'Mac was a BAD move for the Magic.

You think
You think
You think ALOT
But you're not showing you know much.

You don't have to trade your best player when he expires next season.
That sentence destroys your useless emotional paragraph.

Stop munching on Isiah's dick like its rice and acting like Marbury raped your mother.
These are the facts.

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/basketball/knicks/2008/01/07/2008-01-07_stephon_marburys_point_of_no_return.html?page=1[/url]

untitled.jpg

LOL!

Ight b, have fun spending your whole day lurking and thinking of a post to write, we know you lack writing creativity and knowledge of sports.
Take this post to heart, like you always do; I want to see you expose yourself and have an emotional breakdown like you did last time.
I'm out to workout/chill with my girls/blaze. Don't worry PA, I'll give you a reply since you'll come back weaker with some whack ass reply with shit we already heard. You bring nothing new to this site, enjoy being looked as a top 5 worst poster in KnicksOnline.com history. LOL!

doneforthenight1jpg-1.jpg

"I only read a few words" really translates to "I read all of your shit and only could reply to a few of the shit because I owned, LOL!". Its alright, it happens. Stop being sensitive.

You got homo love for Manny Pac, but you hit like a girl. SMH @ you only liking boxing for Filipino penis. You even claimed he was your "man". A little gay?

I never met a poster in this site who was so uptight, tense, sexually frustrated as you.

I really ENJOY pitching your nerves and making you snap. You've been holding this in for over 3 years lurking on the forum.
Thats really the most pathetic thing anyone has ever done in this forum.

You should post your pics, so we all could have a good laugh :lol:
Well, you're probably get paranoid and think it'll just be my attempt to expose you.
Most likely you'll duck, ride and hide between your asian pussy like you've done the last 3 years because you obviously show a serious lack of confidence.

The photos I post are to clown you, what reason for you ask?

Well, you present yourself like a bitch.
Other posters see this but don't want to say anything because they don't feel like hurting feelings.
Where I am different and I enjoy laughing at people who take the internet serious and get mad a bunch of meaningless photos.

I mean, if it isn't true why are you so bothered by them? You cry about the littlest things.

LOL, you remind me of a fat kid @ my boxing gym who thought we were picking on him because he didn't know how to defend himself.

You have no guard little man, this is just open fire for me; I'm having a GOOD time like always.

I love mostly everyone in this forum, and they love me back. Even though we go through wars and debate battles, its all for the love of the Knicks that brings us togeter.

Unfortnately, you're a piece of shit who hasn't contributed to any of that. I could see you TRYING MAD HARD to fit in, but it isn't work, b. You just don't fit. Gay writing style with LOL! after every sentence typing like a 12 year old girl in a AOL chatroom, you lack of confidence and swagger, you limited ammount of resources and facts you bring here, you don't post any hot articles, you don't make game threads, no video post, no link to streaming games, and you're not even mention in this site.

You're just getting famous off my name, and I'm letting you do this; because I'm a nice guy. I'm giving you your 2nd most granted wish behind eating Manny Pac's semen from his boxing glove.

Your probably a homosexual with the way you type. You have as much masculinity as Mickey House.

You can't take a joke like you could take a dick; this site isn't for you.

Stop crying.

2729.gif
Baby-Cry.gif
2729.gif
Baby-Cry.gif
2729.gif
Baby-Cry.gif
2729.gif
Baby-Cry.gif

You're ****ing ugly and look like William Hung

You lost permission to quote and reply to me.

Goodnight.

b6pxtu.gif

flexo-1.jpg

Last edited:

dr.carpy

Benchwarmer
"I only read a few words" really translates to "I read all of your shit and only could reply to a few of the shit because I owned, LOL!". Its alright, it happens. Stop being sensitive.

You got homo love for Manny Pac, but you hit like a girl. SMH @ you only liking boxing for Filipino penis. You even claimed he was your "man". A little gay?

I never met a poster in this site who was so uptight, tense, sexually frustrated as you.

I really ENJOY pitching your nerves and making you snap. You've been holding this in for over 3 years lurking on the forum.
Thats really the most pathetic thing anyone has ever done in this forum.

You should post your pics, so we all could have a good laugh :lol:
Well, you're probably get paranoid and think it'll just be my attempt to expose you.
Most likely you'll duck, ride and hide between your asian pussy like you've done the last 3 years because you obviously show a serious lack of confidence.

The photos I post are to clown you, what reason for you ask?

Well, you present yourself like a bitch.
Other posters see this but don't want to say anything because they don't feel like hurting feelings.
Where I am different and I enjoy laughing at people who take the internet serious and get mad a bunch of meaningless photos.

I mean, if it isn't true why are you so bothered by them? You cry about the littlest things.

LOL, you remind me of a fat kid @ my boxing gym who thought we were picking on him because he didn't know how to defend himself.

You have no guard little man, this is just open fire for me; I'm having a GOOD time like always.

I love mostly everyone in this forum, and they love me back. Even though we go through wars and debate battles, its all for the love of the Knicks that brings us togeter.

Unfortnately, you're a piece of shit who hasn't contributed to any of that. I could see you TRYING MAD HARD to fit in, but it isn't work, b. You just don't fit. Gay writing style with LOL! after every sentence typing like a 12 year old girl in a AOL chatroom, you lack of confidence and swagger, you limited ammount of resources and facts you bring here, you don't post any hot articles, you don't make game threads, no video post, no link to streaming games, and you're not even mention in this site.

You're just getting famous off my name, and I'm letting you do this; because I'm a nice guy. I'm giving you your 2nd most granted wish behind eating Manny Pac's semen from his boxing glove.

Your probably a homosexual with the way you type. You have as much masculinity as Mickey House.

You can't take a joke like you could take a dick; this site isn't for you.

Stop crying.

2729.gif
Baby-Cry.gif
2729.gif
Baby-Cry.gif
2729.gif
Baby-Cry.gif
2729.gif
Baby-Cry.gif

You're ****ing ugly and look like William Hung

You lost permission to quote and reply to me.

Goodnight.

b6pxtu.gif

flexo-1.jpg

If that's you Metro in the Yankee fitted, you truly are the tiny puke I thought you'd be. My best friend Dante is Fillipino. He told me that when Manny Pacquiao all the violence, rivalry, and discord that happens completey stops. Why, cause everybody cheers for their countryman and is proud that he's reppin' their country. That's pretty cool. For a guy who claims not to be gay, you sure generate a lot of gay scenarios....I guess life on the Down Low will do that. You try too hard to be hard. Nothing you do seems natural or easy going. Your a fake. You try to insult people, to break them or bend them to your small minded thinking. Real intelligent people know we're all different so it's okay to be that way. You're predicatbly lame so you gonna try to say I'm gay...or fat...or both. Everyones waiting to hear your fourth grade reply. I'm 6 Ft and 240. My arms are bigger than your legs. I sure I won't respond to your insults cause you look likesomething I would blow my nose with and discard. Later Bitch!

Paul1355

All Star
damn metro and lancer really go at it on this...good stuff though i got a good laugh reading some of the posts and how far back you two go in history. "LOL!" hah that's funny too. Keep it up guys...just dont click reply to quote becuase you two have quotes that fill a whole page and it's usless to reply to something that is already written on the site when it's long as hell. just click post when your arguing...i want to see all the insults right away...ight...good.

metrocard

Legend
Then post your picture carpy.
You're gonna sit there hiding behind the computer?
Man up and show yourself.
I'm a good looking athletic Dominirican, I got enough confidence in myself to show myself to anyone.
Unfornately for you, you're some sexually frustrated wanna be Jamaican guy from the middle of no where Canada who looks like Whoopi Goldberg.

damn metro and lancer really go at it on this...good stuff though i got a good laugh reading some of the posts and how far back you two go in history. "LOL!" hah that's funny too. Keep it up guys...just dont click reply to quote becuase you two have quotes that fill a whole page and it's usless to reply to something that is already written on the site when it's long as hell. just click post when your arguing...i want to see all the insults right away...ight...good.

Who are you trying to order around?

4xm5m5h.gif

Last edited: