Hoops Hype: Knicks recieving interest in Zach?

metrocard

Legend
With their full mid-level exception committed to Duhon, the Knicks are effectively finished with free agency, other than sign-and-trade possibilities. The Knicks are open to moving Zach Randolph and the $48 million he has left over three years, and they have received some inquiries.

http://hoopshype.com/

This positive.
Walsh just needs to best move POSSIBLE for a team.
Either an expiring contract
Draft pick
or a player who fits this system (Bell, Arroyo, Barbosa, Diaw, etc)

Kiyaman

Legend
I dont see a team interested in taking on a head-ache case like Zach Randolph this offseason. But if I was the Knick President I would have several people working on trading Zach when the regular season ended.
I remember I had thought of a trade during the trading deadline of Zach for injured Brand, but the Clippers are to wise and way to cheap for Zach contract.
But Zach overall Performance needs a strong hustling "Kaman" alongside of it.

The Knicks will weep tears over coach D'Antoni decision to let F/C-Randolph Morris rebounding and shotblocking walk next door to the Championship Boston Celtics to replace FA Posey strong depth off of the bench.
The Celtics will reap the benefits of everything Morris picked-up from sitting on the Knicks bench staying healthy for this summer to go work with Celtics defensive coach Thibeau refining his raw talents and skillz.
Did'nt coach D'Antoni know that 6.11 F/C-Randolph Morris would have been the perfect young raw talent (Project) to train during an offseason to put alongside of Amare & Marion for running rebound/shotblocking depth on the uptempo Phoenix Suns???
Coach D'Antoni has showed repeatedly he knows nothing about American young college talent...

And LOL @ the whole Randolph Morris thing. The dude does not deserve to be in the NBA. I know people in my school that have a better all around game then Randolph Morris.

Kiyaman

Legend
And LOL @ the whole Randolph Morris thing. The dude does not deserve to be in the NBA. I know people in my school that have a better all around game then Randolph Morris.

I can tell already that you never seen Morris last two seasons in Kentucky. He is a Defensive player that has court vision and passing-skillz which know what to do with his defensive-rebounding. Or you did'nt watch his 28 mpg performance in the Knicks Summer League games either.

Under the right coach and system his Big-Man skillz would take alot of pressure off of players like KG or Gasol.
How many times have you seen Morris on the court with Curry? none. or Zach? 9 minutes total in 3 games.
Did Curry and Zach performance this season need a defensive bigman help? YES! YES! YES!
When was the first time did Randolph Morris get playingtime this season?
3 weeks after Curry went out with a season injury. LOL

donchris

Next season, keep waiting
Any team that needs an inside presence will consider Zach Randolph. He's a beast in the paint and can score from just about any where. All this stuff about him being a black hole is crazy talk. Passing out of double teams is a small thing. Can he score, can he rebound? If you examine Zach's game there are clearly more pros then cons. He's just not the right fit for our team, but he would be a good fit in Chicago or Golden state, or even Philly.

The Knicks can easily be fixed salary wise by the season after next. (2009/10 season.) Trading Randolph/Crawford for short term and expiring contracts will potentially bring the Knicks salary down from $58,279,523 to $41,343,523 in the 2009/10 season.

Cleavland showed interest in Crawford a few months back. Eric Snow has a contract that expires this season which just about matches up with Crawford's. Philly, Chicago, Golden State and even Denver have reportedly expressed interest in Randolph. There are a lot of possibilities.

I can tell already that you never seen Morris last two seasons in Kentucky. He is a Defensive player that has court vision and passing-skillz which know what to do with his defensive-rebounding. Or you did'nt watch his 28 mpg performance in the Knicks Summer League games either.

Under the right coach and system his Big-Man skillz would take alot of pressure off of players like KG or Gasol.
How many times have you seen Morris on the court with Curry? none. or Zach? 9 minutes total in 3 games.
Did Curry and Zach performance this season need a defensive bigman help? YES! YES! YES!

Actually, your right. I never saw him play in Kentucky. but there is a big difference in the ncaa and the nba. there is also a big difference in the nba summer league and the nba. I actually hope your right. I hope that Randolph Morris turns into a different player with other big man help (if Eddy Curry and Zach Randolph are considered help). I just dont know if it will happen or not.

metrocard

Legend

snoop.gif

jpz17

Starter
I dont see a team interested in taking on a head-ache case like Zach Randolph this offseason. But if I was the Knick President I would have several people working on trading Zach when the regular season ended.
I remember I had thought of a trade during the trading deadline of Zach for injured Brand, but the Clippers are to wise and way to cheap for Zach contract.

The Knicks will weep tears over coach D'Antoni decision to let F/C-Randolph Morris rebounding and shotblocking walk next door to the Championship Boston Celtics to replace FA Posey strong depth off of the bench.
The Celtics will reap the benefits of everything Morris picked-up from sitting on the Knicks bench staying healthy for this summer to go work with Celtics defensive coach Thibeau refining his raw talents and skillz.
Did'nt coach D'Antoni know that 6.11 F/C-Randolph Morris would have been the perfect young raw talent (Project) to train during an offseason to put alongside of Amare & Marion for running rebound/shotblocking depth on the uptempo Phoenix Suns???
Coach D'Antoni has showed repeatedly he knows nothing about American young college talent...

Kiya being Kiya, but I gotta admit, the summer league would've won more games then the last years Knicks

jimenezz7

Benchwarmer

Yeah I know he was incrediable last year Dantoni and Walsh must be out of there mind to let go of a guy who couldnt even get any run on the worst team in the nba

jimenezz7

Benchwarmer
Do you really bealive that the summer league is a real league the only diffrence between that joke of a league and west 4th street is that you cant drink forties and smoke blounts in the arena but actually there is more talent at west 4th come out of the closet and admit your a NETS fan and stop looking for nonsense to complain about

metrocard

Legend
Do you really bealive that the summer league is a real league the only diffrence between that joke of a league and west 4th street is that you cant drink forties and smoke blounts in the arena but actually there is more talent at west 4th come out of the closet and admit your a NETS fan and stop looking for nonsense to complain about

LOL
Is this to Kiyaman or me?

TunerAddict

Starter
Randolph was a good pick up because he didn't cost jack. He never costed us a draft pick, he just got a little cash. And we are loose with our money as you can see by our payroll.

metrocard

Legend
Randolph was a good pick up because he didn't cost jack. He never costed us a draft pick, he just got a little cash. And we are loose with our money as you can see by our payroll.

Are you on crack?

We gave up the expiring contract of Steve Francis, a Draft pick and Channing Frye for Randolph.

Randolph was an AWFUL pick up and I called it since day one. He didn't fit the team, and he definately doesn't fit a D'Antoni team. His contract is awful.

Just the fact Francis had an expiring alone > Randolph.

TunerAddict

Starter
Are you on crack?

We gave up the expiring contract of Steve Francis, a Draft pick and Channing Frye for Randolph.

Randolph was an AWFUL pick up and I called it since day one. He didn't fit the team, and he definately doesn't fit a D'Antoni team. His contract is awful.

Just the fact Francis had an expiring alone > Randolph.

Talking about Randolph Morris.