Q Richardson is a snitch.

metrocard

Legend
He is the one talking sh*t about Marbury reference locker room disturbance, etc. Q played under D'Antony and he knows that D will listen to anything he says. Q should be THE first to be bought out, because he is totally out of shape and can contribute nothing to this team except this fake leadership attitude.
We have a lot of bitch ass n*ggas on this team that like to hide their failures behind one man.

GetRealistic

Starter
Are you related to Marbury or something. God you spend so much of your time trying to stick up for a guy who has done nothing for you. I'm fairly certain that Donnie and D'Antoni have atleast spoken to every player on this roster via a phone call, and my guess from the reports is that 80 percent of the players have given negitive feedback on Marbury. Not to mention D'Antoni has been around Steph previously. I'm also positive Donnie Walsh called up his former coach Larry Brown and asked for a report on Marbury and i'm sure that wasn't a glowing endorsement. (Marbury and Brown butted heads on the Olympic team before he even was the Knicks head coach).

You may love Marbury as a player and a person, but even the biggest Marbury fan has to admit he's got a bad reputation and its not all hype many of his criticisms are warranted. I mean remember when KG bashed Marbury after the blow out in Boston this year. KG and Marbury were friends and even KG laid into him.

But hey nothing is certain, this still is the Knicks there known for bad decisions. That being said they'll keep Marbury and have yet another incident happen that means he has no trade value.

Why not just trade him, or better yet buy him out. It's better for every single person involved including Marbury. He'll even be able to have some new colors on his shoes so all you shoe lovers will be happy.

You said it yourself Metro we are not going to be good, so why does it matter if hes on the team or not.

LJ4ptplay

Starter
Oh, so it's Q. Rich's fault now. It's always somebody else's fault. I'm sure Donnie just interviewed Q. and then made his decision (sarcasm).

Trin_Starr

Starter
I've always felt Q Rich is an ass.
He's always ready to run his mouth and act tough - but work on ur damn game fool - loose some weight and make some shots and maybe you will be respected as ball player.

Last edited:

datruth

Your Best Bet is B Ez
i understand if Q is the only one sayin things about marbury but if its most of the team if not the whole team talkin about Q, i see no problem

every single one of you except for getrealistic is out of your minds...
90 percent of the team does not like the atmosphere marbury brings to the team... donnie and dantoni have spoken to many different sources concerning marbury including marbury himself... one man would not sway the opinion either way.... you all love marbury no matter what and will stick up for him rather than face any concept of reality.... the only reason marbury may even stay around is cuz of the expiring contract otherwise hes a waste to the knicks and their efforts to grow as a team

TunerAddict

Starter
He is the one talking sh*t about Marbury reference locker room disturbance, etc. Q played under D'Antony and he knows that D will listen to anything he says. Q should be THE first to be bought out, because he is totally out of shape and can contribute nothing to this team except this fake leadership attitude.
We have a lot of bitch ass n*ggas on this team that like to hide their failures behind one man.

Link? Evidence? Or is this just your suspicion?

jpz17

Starter
I do have to say, when healthy he is a great shooter. But he shouldn't play on a team with this many "bosses" on court. Steph is boss, Zach is boss, Q is boss, Jammal is boss, and Zach is boss. Our whole lineup is filled with players who can only be "in charge" and can't take being quality team players. Q might be good on a team like SAS or LA, but not on a team filled with attitude problems.

New New York

Quiet Storm
First off how do we know it is Q?

Second, and I think that Da Truth touched on it, but Q isnt the only one sounding off against Steph!

I'm sorry but you dudes who sweat Marbaury are really confused! Steph puts his coach and other players on blast and he is showing leadership, but someone talks about him and they're a snitch.

Again please prove it was Q, and then find two players or coaches who contradict the statements made.

Also it's not like Q won't tell dude to his face how he feels, remember security had to stop Q from mashing Steph out after practice once, so I think that you can pop off at the mouth about someone behind their back if you're willing to say it face to face!

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
Whether metrocard's statement is true or not, Q-Hitch is an out of shape scrub. I never wanted him on this team to begin with. Kurt Thomas is a way better rebounder, defender, and shooter than Q-Hitch. I was disgusted at the trade, when I first heard about it. Q-Hitch is a one hit wonder that had 1 good year with the Clippers and then choked for almost his entire NBA career. He has the talent to be good(like a lot of players on the Knicks) but he doesn't lose weight, and it leads to him always getting injured and struggling with his jump shot and defense. In his 3 seasons in New York, he's averaged a combined 9.76 points, 37.7% fg, 34.6% 3pt, 5.3 rebounds, and 1.9 assists. A lot of people on this site bash Tim Thomas, but at least he shot a good fg%, and at least he consistently scored 10-15 points a game. With Quentin Richardson, you never know what to expect. One night, he'll have 15 points, 7 rebounds, and 3 assists, on 50% shooting, and the next night he'll have 4 points, 1 rebound, and 1 assist, on 29% shooting. I like Richardson's leadership qualities, but it just isn't worth the 8 million dollars that he's making. He needs to be packaged in a trade ASAP.

metrocard

Legend
every single one of you except for getrealistic is out of your minds...
90 percent of the team does not like the atmosphere marbury brings to the team... donnie and dantoni have spoken to many different sources concerning marbury including marbury himself... one man would not sway the opinion either way.... you all love marbury no matter what and will stick up for him rather than face any concept of reality.... the only reason marbury may even stay around is cuz of the expiring contract otherwise hes a waste to the knicks and their efforts to grow as a team

False.
Stop being paranoid, its obvious Marbury won't be here in 2010.

First off how do we know it is Q?

Second, and I think that Da Truth touched on it, but Q isnt the only one sounding off against Steph!

I'm sorry but you dudes who sweat Marbaury are really confused! Steph puts his coach and other players on blast and he is showing leadership, but someone talks about him and they're a snitch.

Again please prove it was Q, and then find two players or coaches who contradict the statements made.

Also it's not like Q won't tell dude to his face how he feels, remember security had to stop Q from mashing Steph out after practice once, so I think that you can pop off at the mouth about someone behind their back if you're willing to say it face to face!

Malik Rose is a scrub too.

You rather have Q-Snitch and Maweak Rose over Starbury and his expiring? Yuck.

There are various quotes of Q beefing off with teammates, and if you watch the games you could see Q-Rich doing a lot of talking on the bench and the lack of communication there is between Q and Marbury.

Marbury never put his coach or players on blast withOUT reason.

So you are the one confused.

Marbury called out Isiah for making Curry the center piece.
He called out for forcing Marbury to play a passive role which resulted in a worst record.
Everything Marbury has said could be justify and thats what ends it.

If Isiah just built around Stephon properly with shooters, defenders, and a legit big man; we wouldn't have this problem. Isiah beefed with Marbury and threw him in the back of the bus. How the hell do you expect Marbury to react?

I'm really to begin to think you guys are retarded now; you constantly ignore all these factors that has happend in the past and act like Marbury is wilding out for no apparent reason. It makes uncomfortable to debate with you guys since you're not seeing reality and just have the Daily New's dick in your face.

Just some real talk.

If you're a Knick, remember the last 3-5 years deeply.
Recongize the FACTORS that created the cause and effect in past history.
If you do this with logic and reason, you could actually see where I and many others are coming from.

I never said I wanted Marbury apart of the Knicks future.

All I said is that I want Marbury on this team next season, we don't have a legit PG, we don't have an expiring contract like Marbury, and we wouldn't have any ballers to represent NYC on the team(okay, weak reason but all my NYC heads should know whats up)

Marbury hate is just a played out trend.

Whether metrocard's statement is true or not, Q-Hitch is an out of shape scrub. I never wanted him on this team to begin with. Kurt Thomas is a way better rebounder, defender, and shooter than Q-Hitch. I was disgusted at the trade, when I first heard about it. Q-Hitch is a one hit wonder that had 1 good year with the Clippers and then choked for almost his entire NBA career. He has the talent to be good(like a lot of players on the Knicks) but he doesn't lose weight, and it leads to him always getting injured and struggling with his jump shot and defense. In his 3 seasons in New York, he's averaged a combined 9.76 points, 37.7% fg, 34.6% 3pt, 5.3 rebounds, and 1.9 assists. A lot of people on this site bash Tim Thomas, but at least he shot a good fg%, and at least he consistently scored 10-15 points a game. With Quentin Richardson, you never know what to expect. One night, he'll have 15 points, 7 rebounds, and 3 assists, on 50% shooting, and the next night he'll have 4 points, 1 rebound, and 1 assist, on 29% shooting.

Good stuff.

Another thing I want to point out is that I never stated this was factual.
It was just a look from my perspective on things.
Richardson always been a problem in the locker room, and its funny you guys complain about Marbury so much when we have guys like Rose, Robinson, Richardson, James and Curry acting like clowns.

Are you related to Marbury or something.

You gotta be more creative than that.

Good post on repeating yourself again.

Last edited:

Paul1355

All Star

from what source did you find out that Q Rich is talking about Marbury behind his back? becuase im interested if this is true.

New New York

Quiet Storm
False.
Stop being paranoid, its obvious Marbury won't be here in 2010.

Malik Rose is a scrub too.

You rather have Q-Snitch and Maweak Rose over Starbury and his expiring? Yuck.

There are various quotes of Q beefing off with teammates, and if you watch the games you could see Q-Rich doing a lot of talking on the bench and the lack of communication there is between Q and Marbury.

Marbury never put his coach or players on blast withOUT reason.

So you are the one confused.

Marbury called out Isiah for making Curry the center piece.
He called out for forcing Marbury to play a passive role which resulted in a worst record.
Everything Marbury has said could be justify and thats what ends it.

If Isiah just built around Stephon properly with shooters, defenders, and a legit big man; we wouldn't have this problem. Isiah beefed with Marbury and threw him in the back of the bus. How the hell do you expect Marbury to react?

I'm really to begin to think you guys are retarded now; you constantly ignore all these factors that has happend in the past and act like Marbury is wilding out for no apparent reason. It makes uncomfortable to debate with you guys since you're not seeing reality and just have the Daily New's dick in your face.

Just some real talk.

WOW Metro! Didnt you say once in a roll call that Q was your favorite Knick!

Look Fam, I'll say it again and again and again, I am a Knick fan period! It sounds real funny to me when people defend ANY player who has been a detriment to the team! If Q is blasting Steph it is tasteless, my point is, how can you justify Steph doing it? I know you think you proved that point in your last response but you didnt, sorry.

Ok so lets say Steph was right in blasting Isiah and Curry (I don't think so, but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt) But what about Amare,Larry Brown, Kerry Kittles, Charlie Ward, etc. So now were supposed to feel sympathy for him because Q spoke out against him!

The point about Q beefin with teamates during games....it happens! Starks and Ewing have gotten into it, LJ and Childs had words once, Gary Payton and D Wade too, so in the heat of the game teamates do beef with themselves and even the coach. The difference is their attitude after the game! When Q got into it with Isiah, when questioned about what did he say? He said he was just pissed about losing.

But not to let Q off the hook if he did (still you gave no proof) then he should be reprimanded. But teamates do it, and a fan of Marbaury you should be the last to be critical of it!

Just some real talk!

metrocard

Legend
New New York, you're a proven and credible poster, no need for the red font; lol you got your period bro?

Q-Rich was my one of my favorite players when he was in shape, took his job seriously and didn't divide the team. This was when he was averaging 19 and 7 if you forgot.

Marbury hasn't been a detriment to the team, I've posted a lot of information that supports this. If you need to reread, go ahead and be my guest. I'm not going to explain myself over this again. You guys have a tendacy to be parrots and repeat what each other say. Its getting boring and really repetive, especially since I really go out there and throw some heavy facts and stats that really no one has come close to contradicting on Marbury

Marbury was right for blasting Curry and Isiah, what makes you think not? If Marbury was a detriment to this team, then what the hell is Isiah?

"The point about Q beefin with teamates during games....it happens! Starks and Ewing have gotten into it, LJ and Childs had words once, Gary Payton and D Wade too, so in the heat of the game teamates do beef with themselves and even the coach. The difference is their attitude after the game! When Q got into it with Isiah, when questioned about what did he say? He said he was just pissed about losing."

^ Total contradiction.

With that post, you now have to reply back with defending Curry and Isiah, you put yourself in a really shitty position my friend.

datruth

Your Best Bet is B Ez
i dont about ya but i like it when Q gets into his teammates and try to wake em up, there was too many time through out the season where i see these idiots laughing in da bench while being down 10 or 20(which is isiah's fault), Q is still one of my favorite knicks cuz he's behind da team no matter what, the only thing is his offense really been slacking but him gettin into his teammates face aint a problem wit me cuz half the time the team looked dead