Haterburys make me SICK

Status
Not open for further replies.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
It?s the real haters that wont support marbury even if hes on the knicks next year. Fukk all this ish about everything being marburys fault. The one year where he had a fair shot he brought us to the playoffs.

You cant blame marbury for 2004-05. We were a .500 team until Tim Thomas got hurt. Allan Houston only played 20 games that year. Nazr Mohammed only played in 54 games. That left marbury with a supporting cast of Crawford (google ?the Crawford line?), kurt Thomas, and Mike Sweetney. Id like to see what baron davis would have done with that team. Marbury played all 82 games and somehow managed to average over 8 assists with his scrubby teammates. Marbury also averaged 21.7 points per game. [SARCASM]But its still marburys fault that we had a losing season[/SARCASM]

When larry brown was brought in he fukked things up worse, telling isiah to trade penny and ariza for steve francis. Besides marbury the go to players on this team were eddy curry and jamal Crawford. That?s a fukkin joke.

2006-07 Marbury ran shit and stepped his defense up to a level that no one else on this current team can see. He played great but the rest of the team was the problem. (See Crawford and Curry)

2007-08 Marbury didnt leave the team so fukk outta here with that. We dont know exactly what happened but he didnt leave the team. Haterburys gotta stop bringin that up. Marbury hasnt done anything that would show bad character since larry brown was coaching.

This has all been said before by myself the Gold Mac 10 and metrocard. Im tryin to figure out why marbury is hated so much. Smh @ these clowns still holdin sh!t from a couple years ago against marbury.

As a knicks fan its in the best interest of the team to keep marbury and at least give him until january to show what he can do. I like the signing of Chris Duhon but he is no stephon starbury marbury.

starbury1.jpg

NicksKnicks

Rotation player
hes still the best player on our team and this year hes playing for his contract so i expect a big season IF mike recognises that he cant restrict him, you just gotta let him play his natrual game. Play him at SG this season and we will see him average at least 20ppg

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
hes still the best player on our team and this year hes playing for his contract so i expect a big season IF mike recognises that he cant restrict him, you just gotta let him play his natrual game. Play him at SG this season and we will see him average at least 20ppg

good post. I see marbury as a point guard but i can see him playin some minutes at the 2 guard spot...he proved in 2006-07 that he can defend shooting guards. Its not like crawford plays any defense. Now that isiahs gone we should get a d-league team and send crawford there.

This is for bums like unrealistic, kologero, and whoever doesnt wanna see King Starbury do good

Hater.jpg

LJ4ptplay

Starter
I said this in another post but felt that it should be repeated:

If Marbury stays, then I am willing to give him a chance to redeem himself. But if he is bought out, then that is a clear indicator that Donnie and Mike D felt there was no other way. That removing his negativity was the best move for the Knick franchise. That getting rid of the most talented player on the team would actually improve the team.

King Ewing

Banned
Marbury has done NOTHING for this franchise since he got here. We've been the laughing stock of the NBA since he joined the Knicks.

How many playoff games have the Knicks won since Marbury joined the team?

The Answer: ZERO

metrocard

Legend
letting Marbury expire his deal out: Good move. (good value for expiring contract)
Buying Marbury out: bad move(very unnecessary and we lose our major expiring contract)

Simple facts folks.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
Marbury has done NOTHING for this franchise since he got here. We've been the laughing stock of the NBA since he joined the Knicks.

How many playoff games have the Knicks won since Marbury joined the team?

The Answer: ZERO

and thats not his fault...thats isiahs fault for bringin in a group of d-league scrubs who cant play

2dbwi8w.jpg

Paul1355

All Star
All Marbury has to is drive to the basket

All Marbury has to do is drive to the hoop and we know he can make creative passes and the one thing he is superior at is not only drawing fouls but making amazing shots while driving to the hoop...he makes these ridiculous shots getting hit in the air..arm swinging n shyt and he still makes it in...he's one of the best drivers in basketball and him driving to the hoop is something i miss about him that i'd like to see becuase when he does that he can score 20ppg. When Marbury plays a perimeter game on offense and never drives hoop.He desnt help at all he has to play agressive like a dwyane wade kind of game and Marbury will open some eyes this year.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
Classic gif.

All the haterburies need to

4xm5m5h.gif

lmao 2 of my favorite gifs back to back

looks like we won once again

new%20york%20knicks%20car%20flags.jpg

lmao @ how easy it was. Datruth never says anything important, all getreal does is bitch, kologero doesnt even count.

We got Getreal lets tie him up and put him in the trunk

le_kidnapped.jpg

Now its time to dump him in the river

g258258f8f3151531260fc772699667d981073cd7b12f68.jpg

RIP Getreal

metrocard

Legend
lmao 2 of my favorite gifs back to back

looks like we won once again

new%20york%20knicks%20car%20flags.jpg

lmao @ how easy it was. Datruth never says anything important, all getreal does is bitch, kologero doesnt even count.

We got Getreal lets tie him up and put him in the trunk

le_kidnapped.jpg

Now its time to dump him in the river

g258258f8f3151531260fc772699667d981073cd7b12f68.jpg

RIP Getreal

datruth could spit some knowledge, so can get GetReal.

They just try too hard with the Marbury-propoganda, repeating a lot of waterdowned and overused material.

Starks

Starter
Can we get a Mod on this. Don't we already have 6 different threads about Marbury being bought out.

Seriously. Didn't akuma want to be a mod. Or did all this steph nonsense drive him away?

Rady, you can't let this go on too much longer.

Can there just be one official Marbury thread? No need to have every single topic turn into posters fighting about marbs

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
datruth could spit some knowledge, so can get GetReal.

They just try too hard with the Marbury-propoganda, repeating a lot of waterdowned and overused material.

if it wasnt for getreals hatred towards marbury i would like him as a poster...datruth aint as bad as getreal. At least he'll support marbury if hes on the team next year.

Blumatic

Rotation player
letting Marbury expire his deal out: Good move. (good value for expiring contract)
Buying Marbury out: bad move(very unnecessary and we lose our major expiring contract)

Simple facts folks.

I agree, the best thing is to do is to let him play, so other teams see a need for him. But if the boy acts up. Put him permanently on the inactive list and send his ass home.

But if he gets bought out, you can't say that was an unreasonable transaction.

metrocard

Legend
I agree, the best thing is to do is to let him play, so other teams see a need for him. But if the boy acts up. Put him permanently on the inactive list and send his ass home.

But if he gets bought out, you can't say that was an unreasonable transaction.

Our eye to eye connection and understanding of the Marbury deal is the most logical and realistic viewpoint on the internet.

Status
Not open for further replies.