Coach K says Duhon will be a league leader in assist with Knicks

metrocard

Legend
GetReal and NNY bring up great points I can't deny.

Duhon's best quality is keeping his turnovers low.
But how can I honestly trust a guy like Duhon who has had an up and down career to stay 11 and 8 which is most likely his prime.

Duhon just reminds me of Charlie Ward, which is why a lot of Knick fans are happy with him at PG.

Unfortunately, we don't have the championship caliber team that Ward was an asset on.

Duhon would fit better as a back up PG...in the future, he's a professional with nice work ethic and knows how to limit turnovers which is vital.

In order to be successful we need a more DYNAMIC PG.

Peace.

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
GetReal and NNY bring up great points I can't deny.

Duhon's best quality is keeping his turnovers low.
But how can I honestly trust a guy like Duhon who has had an up and down career to stay 11 and 8 which is most likely his prime.

Duhon just reminds me of Charlie Ward, which is why a lot of Knick fans are happy with him at PG.

Unfortunately, we don't have the championship caliber team that Ward was an asset on.

Duhon would fit better as a back up PG...in the future, he's a professional with nice work ethic and knows how to limit turnovers which is vital.

In order to be successful we need a more DYNAMIC PG.

Peace.

word.....since we need a big man desperatly (Thabeet), with our second pick i think we should take A.J Abrams, or Rice both are real good and will be available around our second pick

donchris

Next season, keep waiting
how is it still too early to say he is doing well....but 3 games into the season it wasnt too early to say he was doing poorly...
hmmmm

Good point.

Not a bad idea to make Duhon co-captain, but it's a lil early for that.

GetRealistic

Starter
word.....since we need a big man desperatly (Thabeet), with our second pick i think we should take A.J Abrams, or Rice both are real good and will be available around our second pick

I really like Rice from Boston College. I'm not sure if he'll ever translate into the NBA but hes a tough minded point guard. Reminds me of a Delonte West type player.

Abrams is far to skinny and underdevolped to be anything more then a spot up shooter in the NBA.

Hansborough is a going to be the two time NCAA player of the year but all the NBA scouts sleep on him. If we were to lose David Lee he would be the perfect replacement. Hes probably got a better jumpshot to.

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
^ yea true, but outside of Jennings and Rubio there arent really any gaurds who will be dominante NBA PG's except maybe Patrick Mills...and seeing how we need both a PG and a C id go with Thabeet instead he's nasty on defense and could run the floor pretty good and his offebnsive game improved from last year.....but if a nice center develops in the late first early secong my pick is easily Jennings or Harden

metrocard

Legend
Johnny Flynn is WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY better than Rice.

Eric Maynor is almost on a higher level, D. Collison from UCLA, Ty Lawson, Curtis Jerrells, Vasquez from Maryland, AJ Price, Jeremy Pargo, Sherron Collins, Kemba Walker, Jeff Teague (own ACC rival, has his owned).

Get real slacking on his college BBALL!. Jaspers for the MAAC!!! Chris Smith = NBA prospect.
Rider is getting that ass beat this Sunday.

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
yea dudes a flat out scorer(19.5) and his passing is good 2( about 6 assits per game) he probably is better then Rice in my opinion, but my only question is will he enter the draft? if so, he's easily my 1st option if we draft Thabeet with our 1st pick ill add his profile to my draft thread...

....Draft Update coming soon...