portega1968

El Cacique
two trades to start fixing this:

1. Steph, Curry and Nate to Miami for Marion, Blount and Haslem
2. Randolph and Collins for Biedrins and Belinelli

fodder for the pundits

jpz17

Starter
Miami wouldn't trade, Miami is stacked I think. They will be a big surprise team. They are the next Celtics. go from a crappy year to great.

GetRealistic

Starter
Nobody will trade for Marbury. Not only because he is a loser, but why would you trade for a guy that if you wait it out you will be able to sign for the mid level exception after the Knicks dump him.

portega1968

El Cacique
I agree...miami just has to fill out their bench and get a solid pg and center.
Pat Riley has always coveted Eddy Curry.

and since they need a PG and apparently dont have any long term plans with Marion, they would probably prefer to swap those expiring contracts (Marbury)

this trade would fill their needs at boht the PG and C spot..

why should we buyout marbury, which would in effect result in paying him this year while he plays for a minimum contract with someone else?

on the otehr hand, no one has defended Zach, so I guess everyone agrees that we would rather have Biedrins

KnicksFan112

Benchwarmer
Pat Riley has always coveted Eddy Curry. and since they need a PG and apparently dont have any long term plans with Marion, they would probably prefer to swap those expiring contracts (Marbury)

this trade would fill their needs at boht the PG and C spot..

why should we buyout marbury, which would in effect result in paying him this year while he plays for a minimum contract with someone else?

on the otehr hand, no one has defended Zach, so I guess everyone agrees that we would rather have Biedrins

I don't believe anything Pat Riley says. I don't think anybody really wants Eddy Curry. The guy has to be the worse defender in history. Plus, the guy has the court awareness and passing ability of a 3rd grader. Nobody in their right minds would trade for Marbury and his bloated contract unless they can unload some bad contracts. GetRealistic is right...every team knows that there's a good chance the Knicks will buy him out. If Miami trades Marion for Marbury, Pat Riley is the successor to Isiah as the dumbest GM.

There's realistically only two options: buy him out or let him sit the bench until his contract runs out. We could give him a shot, play him a couple games and see what happens but we all know what's going to happen. Two words...Towel Head. Why risk damaging the chemistry that we are trying to build from here on?

George M.

Benchwarmer
I don't believe anything Pat Riley says. I don't think anybody really wants Eddy Curry. The guy has to be the worse defender in history. Plus, the guy has the court awareness and passing ability of a 3rd grader. Nobody in their right minds would trade for Marbury and his bloated contract unless they can unload some bad contracts. GetRealistic is right...every team knows that there's a good chance the Knicks will buy him out. If Miami trades Marion for Marbury, Pat Riley is the successor to Isiah as the dumbest GM.

There's realistically only two options: buy him out or let him sit the bench until his contract runs out. We could give him a shot, play him a couple games and see what happens but we all know what's going to happen. Two words...Towel Head. Why risk damaging the chemistry that we are trying to build from here on?
How about telling him to stay home until Feb trade deadline approaches and search and hope for another P.Gasol to LA type of deal for us???

Last edited:
Nobody will trade for Marbury. Not only because he is a loser, but why would you trade for a guy that if you wait it out you will be able to sign for the mid level exception after the Knicks dump him.
You say nobody will trade for Marbury but what about Curry? Its not sensible to say that Marbury is a bigger loser then Curry. You were quick to jump on Marbury who did not play last season. But what about Curry? I have not been on in a while but i have read some of your posts. You are on jpz17's level. My son in 5th grade speaks with more knowledge then you. I would like to say alot of other things but i do not wish to get anymore infractions. Curry is supposed to be in the prime of his career. What did he do last year? He averaged about 13 points and 5 rebounds while playing 26 minutes a game. You would hope he could keep his turnovers under 2 while not playing too many minutes, right? WRONG! He averaged 2.1 turnovers and shot around 62% from the free throw line.

Next time you need to say "nobody will trade for Eddy Curry" instead of marbury. It is no secret that you are stupid. Your so stupid it took you an hour to make minute rice.

George M.

Benchwarmer
You say nobody will trade for Marbury but what about Curry? Its not sensible to say that Marbury is a bigger loser then Curry. You were quick to jump on Marbury who did not play last season. But what about Curry? I have not been on in a while but i have read some of your posts. You are on jpz17's level. My son in 5th grade speaks with more knowledge then you. I would like to say alot of other things but i do not wish to get anymore infractions. Curry is supposed to be in the prime of his career. What did he do last year? He averaged about 13 points and 5 rebounds while playing 26 minutes a game. You would hope he could keep his turnovers under 2 while not playing too many minutes, right? WRONG! He averaged 2.1 turnovers and shot around 62% from the free throw line.

Next time you need to say "nobody will trade for Eddy Curry" instead of marbury. It is no secret that you are stupid. Your so stupid it took you an hour to make minute rice.
Holy shit dude.Very funnny!!!!! If Stephon can produce on the court,GREAT. If not,send him home like I said in my last post.No Brainer there.

metrocard

Legend

LMAO, my dude GetRealstic got ROASTED.

Church!

Like Wally Z, Sasha Pavlovic, and Damon Jones!

Yeh, I would carry Crawford, Curry, Randolph, and Jefferies on my back to Cleveland for those expiring.

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com

I wish I could give you another rep point, but each person's only allowed to give 1 rep point per person. I agree. Curry can not get traded, because nobody wants him. The Knicks would have to include David Lee or Nate Robinson, if they want someone to take on his large contract. Marbury still has value. Teams are just hoping Walsh buys out Marbury. But if he ends up keeping Marbury, I'm sure teams will give in and make offers. The Lakers could win a championship with Marbury, and the Celtics could win a second one with Marbury. The Cavs and Miami Heat would gain a lot of depth to their offense, if they acquired Marbury.

I agree...miami just has to fill out their bench and get a solid pg and center.

Those are the two hardest positions in the entire NBA to fill with quality talent. Think of the last 3 drafts and how many PG's and Centers to come out.....now think how many will be great players.

But anyway I thuink that trade #2 would be great but why do trade #1? Just let Marbury expire.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac

:lol::lol::lol:

getreal lost :lol: