Starks and Frazier Believe in Starbury....Haterburys are Furious

Status
Not open for further replies.

Starks

Starter
This thread is closed. It should be put in the trash.
The No homos and the photo shopped pics are over done.
I haven't found one shred of rational thought or valuable information in the last 8 posts. I may have responded to some dumb posts and took the low road but I've never, well in the past year, opened a thread with the intentions of provoking pointless arguments time and time again. You idiots start this shit in nearly every thread you post. It's old now. Get a life and post something with some thought behind it.

Don, you need to step up to the plate and be this site's MOD.

I would, but I refused the moderator role do to not wanting to deal with so many 2nd grade like posts. I'm starting to think many of the users here are under 15 years old, or at least display the intellect and manners of one.

I swear, I would be like Castro and start throwing bans around like loose change.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
139183.jpg

Didnt you say you were white?

horowitz_franken_racist.jpg

I aint got no time for this maggot

Ya kno...its really sad that you have to make up a group for yourself and your favorite men on the site.....but its also more tragic that u created an imaginary group called the haterburys (u are so creative btw) so we can be the evil villains to oppose ur team starburry cliq.....and im the leader of the "haterburrys" because i dont worship the ground that steph walks on...lol...im a haterbury because i dont dream day and night of giving steph oral sex and having him take my assginity.....oooooh, i get it now, so thats what a haterbury is....well by golly, i guess thats me then!!!!!
IM A "HATERBURY" AND IM PROUD!!!!!
You my friend, are a loser, and u need a hobby...or a girl....or sum toys...take ur pick!
lol, hahaha....bumbaclat pussyhole boy dem!! SHOT A BATTY BOY!

:lol::lol:

AIGHT,
BUMBA CLOT.

lmao @ cartoons bringin in all this stuff about oral sex. We never mentioned anything about oral sex or worshipping the ground that starbury walks on. Toons is admitting to his homosexual fantasies. From what others don chris told me in a private message their not just fantasies.....don chris+tuner maggot+cartoons=real life homos :lol: :td:

Status
Not open for further replies.