Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
"My Dad The llama" - Scottie Pippen
" Flatlining In The Big Apple" - Mobley
"i Like 'em White n' Slippery" - Eddy Curry
"What Won't Madonna Do?" - Dennis Rodman
"I Didn't Ruin The Knicks My Daughter Did" - Isiah Thomas
"How I Got To Where i Am - 101 Sex Positions" by Magic Johnson
"Of Course I Did It" Kobe Bryant (to be released in 2042)

StreetDreams21

I got Soul
SWOOSH! How to be a great shooter- Larry Hughes
Thank YOu for not Snitching- Q-Rich
Avoiding foul trouble- Eddy Curry and Jerome James
Defensive Aspects of the Game- Phoenix Suns
Creating A Winner in you- Kevin McHale, Isiah Thomas, and the Memphis GM
The Good Things About Canada- Vince Carter
Fluent English- Zaza Pachulia
How to Build up Stamina and Durability- Tracy McGrady
Consistency- Jamal Crawford
Mopeds and Two Wheeled Motor Vehicles- Controling your vehicle- Monta Ellis
Why We Rule- Boston Red Sox

Why I Love Soulja Boy- StreetDreams21
Why I Love Lil Wayne- StreetDreams21

ill think of more.

metrocard

Legend
__- im PRETTY sure im not the only ****ing 16 year old here -_- the way you guys be acting sometimes im PRETTY sure and your mom metrocard no matter what your not big shit if you get worshiped by people on a forum you never met funny though -__

It was a joke.
Don't let the sexual frustration get to you.

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
"sex from arab chicks"- DaTPRiNCE

.....bitches always playing hard to get and are stuck on that "good girl" shit, even though their appearances say " i been around the block a few times"

StreetDreams21

I got Soul
"sex from arab chicks"- DaTPRiNCE

.....bitches always playing hard to get and are stuck on that "good girl" shit, even though their appearances say " i been around the block a few times"

lmfaoooooooooooooooooooo:teeth:

well gotta use your instinct prince. lol

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
lmfaoooooooooooooooooooo:teeth:

well gotta use your instinct prince. lol

loll yea man....**** them bitches............white girls it is :thumbsup::cool::smokin:

they either real good, or sluts, and the ones i been with were the sluts yet they acting all good and shit

StreetDreams21

I got Soul
loll yea man....**** them bitches............white girls it is :thumbsup::cool::smokin:

they either real good, or sluts, and the ones i been with were the sluts yet they acting all good and shit

With that being said.....

10 Reasons not to date White women- StreetDreams21 & DaTPRiNCE

lol

Kennedy Curse

Cutest Guy Here

white girls are mega smuts though....bro im just gonna stick with my angry ghetto puertoricans horny dominican and pretty ass colombians >< most colombians i know look to good yo =] should try them out man should deff try them out :thumbsup:

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
white girls are mega smuts though....bro im just gonna stick with my angry ghetto puertoricans horny dominican and pretty ass colombians >< most colombians i know look to good yo =] should try them out man should deff try them out :thumbsup:

i've had my ghetto puerto ricans, and fat assed dominicans loll

for me it's arab chicks or white girls,

arabs are either the best cleanest wifeys or undercover hoes. and white girls are nice cause they sluts and they know it loll

metrocard

Legend
My wife is Dominican/Puerto Rican...I wouldn't catorgize a group of girls into one sub catorgory...every girl could be different no matter the background.

I can't front...Guyanese girls are cute...if I was single and in Queens...and I would be smashing every guyanese chick in site.

Arab girls got mad beauty...they underrated, IMO.

metrocard

Legend
I've had my experiences with them, but I HAVE NO INTEREST in white girls...deadass.

I don't see whats the big hype about them.

I guess its the curiousity.