NBA books that would only be 1 page long

Kennedy Curse

Cutest Guy Here
white girls are just ugly to...well the blonde ones god man super mega slutty to theres nice decent ones but most of those like those punk or w.e looking white boys and arab chicks not bad talking to one actually man shes not to bad looking =] and yea ofcourse every girl is different but idc ALL dominican chicks are ****ing hornballs :D and i have YET to meet a unboring colombian -_-

StreetDreams21

I got Soul
My wife is Dominican/Puerto Rican...I wouldn't catorgize a group of girls into one sub catorgory...every girl could be different no matter the background.

I can't front...Guyanese girls are cute...if I was single and in Queens...and I would be smashing every guyanese chick in site.

Arab girls got mad beauty...they underrated, IMO.

Lol im guyanese and i only find about 5% of them hot. haha what a shame.

They all over Richmond Hill and Ozone Park.

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
My wife is Dominican/Puerto Rican...I wouldn't catorgize a group of girls into one sub catorgory...every girl could be different no matter the background.

I can't front...Guyanese girls are cute...if I was single and in Queens...and I would be smashing every guyanese chick in site.

Arab girls got mad beauty...they underrated, IMO.

thats true, they real pretty and i could tell an arab girl from a mile away, and i love em but they really know how to get on your nerves.

LeFlume

All Star
I prefer smart women. Sex is fun for a while but sometimes you actually need to talk to them. Better to spend your time with someone that can stimulate you mentally rather than sexually.

StreetDreams21

I got Soul
I prefer smart women. Sex is fun for a while but sometimes you actually need to talk to them. Better to spend your time with someone that can stimulate you mentally rather than sexually.

Lots of beautiful girls (at least the ones i know) are smart. :afro:

Its weird to me though, because the longer and longer i know a good looking girl, the hotter she gets every day. idk, it just happens, hmm...

Last edited:

Kennedy Curse

Cutest Guy Here
Lol im guyanese and i only find about 5% of them hot. haha what a shame.

They all over Richmond Hill and Ozone Park.
lmao you have no idea i should know i live in ozone park -_- gets annoying sometimes cause.......not cute when you bump that guyanese music mega loud in your crappy honda civic

metrocard

Legend
People can't speak on PR's and DR's if you have't been to the Heights, Harlem or the BX.

Dominicans and PR's in Queens/Brooklyn are suspect...lol.

StreetDreams21

I got Soul
Ha, my X is from there.
By the A train.

Lefferts Blvd, ahh memories.

Ive gone to the BX several times, i don't remember much PR and DRS. I heard the same thing, that they better than Brooklyn ones. The brooklyn ones are the only ones i know, around Bushwick and Crown Heights. Metro must speak from experience. I want to go to the BX again.

yeah, and Ridgewood. :peace: Memories....

Kennedy Curse

Cutest Guy Here
People can't speak on PR's and DR's if you have't been to the Heights, Harlem or the BX.

Dominicans and PR's in Queens/Brooklyn are suspect...lol.
bro i live 1 block away from 104 street on the A train lol and idk man PR's yea cant say much about them cause they are different most of them though are major flirts but dominicans lol...look put it like this dont ever tell me to bag a Dr girl cause i wont even try and ill bag lol they just come at me ALL the time and they always just want sex with me and thats all lol and most of them warent smuts but they are pretty nice in bed i am not gonna lie about that one :beer:

StreetDreams21

I got Soul
bro i live 1 block away from 104 street on the A train lol and idk man PR's yea cant say much about them cause they are different most of them though are major flirts but dominicans lol...look put it like this dont ever tell me to bag a Dr girl cause i wont even try and ill bag lol they just come at me ALL the time and they always just want sex with me and thats all lol and most of them warent smuts but they are pretty nice in bed i am not gonna lie about that one :beer:

What was this thread originally about again?:smokin:

i wont ever date a PR again. had a PR gf back in the day. Girl flirted with all my friends. not cool.

smokes

Huge Member
I've had my experiences with them, but I HAVE NO INTEREST in white girls...deadass.

I don't see whats the big hype about them.

I guess its the curiousity.

Don't get much latin action in my part of europe.. but the white girls from scandinavia... wowee :beer:

StreetDreams21

I got Soul
IN my world, white women make the world go round.

There aren't many white girls in NY, especially in the Bronx or Brooklyn around the the Brightonbeach/Coney Island area.

When they come in your life, you cant get them out:smokin: