Post your pics

knickzrulezH20

Sexy Stud
I don't get why you hoes can't get off my sh!t. So, H20, if you don't have anything to say to me directly, then keep it moving, because it just makes you look like these guys' butt buddy, which is what I think you are. I come on here, on occasion, to discuss basketball and engage in a little side-convo., not to attach my lips to some man's buttocks, which is what you seem to be doing.

As for my female conquests (it's probably you who goes out with shemales, since you know the terminology and all), you are way out of your league, with that fake Amanda Bines, who looks like you with a wig on. I guess you like to keep it in the family. Whatever. If that's the best you can do, you should just shut up, before I have to embarass you.

I won't agree with anyone, just so that they take me into their clique. If I have to stand alone, because of what I say, then that's what I do. Anyway, Metro/h20/jpz, etc., etc., carry on, I don't give a fugggg.

Now, bow down, wally cleaver. :afro:

do you have to edit every single post you write? get it right the first time, ur lucky, you sounded even more rtarted bfore you edited this. anywayz u turned a "post your pic" thread into the "og wishes he could get bitches" thread. how can you even insult ma friend when you admit to doing ugly ass whores who want ur money? its ur idiocy that has gotten your ass ethered numerous times