Shandon Anderson is a waste of money

BryantDunkGiant

Benchwarmer
Isaiah should package Penny, Shandon and Moochie and get a couple of good draft picks.

Moochie just has cool hair. :afro: Or at least he used to...

TrueBlue20

Benchwarmer
I like Penny. He is a really smart player. I just wish he was more agressive with his shots. Shandon and Moochie, I would be happy to see given their walking papers

jayp

Benchwarmer
i think penny should stay, he brings veteran leadership off the bench, his experience is plus to the team but he should be more aggresive and try to create shots for himself and others..

WiL8000

Rotation player
Moochie really sucks, he's better off passing out towels to the players on the bench. I like Penny too, unfortunatley we may lose him in the expansion draft. Too bad they wouldn't take a player like Moochie off the Knicks hands. Shandon would we worth keeping if he took the player minimum salary... (nah no way)

WiL8000

Rotation player
Once again Shandon Anderson gets his chance to play major minutes in the Atlanta game, and what does he do? He stunk it up, big time, this guy sucks as a Knick. I've said this before but he fits the curse role for the Knicks. What is the curse role? It's when a player sucks on your team, as long as he is on your team. Once he's traded, he'll light it up and be the Knicks worst nightmare. Still the Knicks should trade him.

TrueBlue20

Benchwarmer
What really pisses me off about Shandon is that he complains about PT and since he's gotten it, he hasn't done anything.

He is definately gone over the summer!!!!!!

aaron

Rookie
forget a trade, the knicks should just give anderson away

Anderson just flat out sucks. I think Isiah mush have overlooked his name when it came to the trade deadline. They should try to trade for luc longley, if he is even still in the league. The two of them are at around the same skill level anyways.

Hoagies99

Benchwarmer
totally agree

shandon is a total waste, people say he can play defense but i havent seen any consistent play from him ever, give me 8 mil a year ad ill do his job, the knicks would be better off playing with 4 guys than with shandon on the court