Knicks vs Cavs Game Thread 7/14 @ 4:00PM ET

Gallo

Rookie
Ciao from Milano Italy,

good game for Gallo, but this is only the beginning, Gallo can play much better than today believe me.
The Gallo will be an all-star in 2-3 years.

Gallo N?1.Go Kniks.Go Milano

NYKnicks15

Starter
i hate gloaters.. i truly do. especially the ones who rub your face in it after only a second of being proved correct... but take that bitches haha

too many haters on this site that jump down your throat just to trash the smallest sign of something they arent sure of. i told you Danilo was a good pick. Metro even agreed. now that you see this kids game.. dont you feel better? instead of just listening to analyst or your hate for something called.. the UNKNOWN?

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
Wilson Chandler torched the Cavs' Summer League team. He was knocking down shots like crazy, and he even threw down a dunk. His defense was sick, and he was catching rebounds like David Lee. Chandler is going to win Summer League MVP, if he keeps playing like that.

Anthony Roberson also played good. I wish the Knicks had a roster spot for him, because he was impressive. Even Marbury said he was good.

Mardy Collins was the most surprising to me. He actually knocked down some jump shots and free throws.

Gallinari just took over in that second half. His defense was bad, but his offense made up for it.

jpz17

Starter
the summer league team would win more games than last years knicks. How did Wafer and my man Antonio Graves do

<TABLE class=pTitle style="BORDER-COLLAPSE: collapse" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="99%" border=0><TBODY><TR class=playerStats vAlign=center height=17><TD class=playerName align=left>A.Graves </TD><TD></TD><TD>04:24</TD><TD>1-1</TD><TD>1-1</TD><TD>0-0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>3</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

3pts, not bad for 4 min

A.Roberson kicked butt

Gallinari was 0-4 from beyond the yard

Collins looked like he could be a solid back-up if worse comes to wrost with Steph

I gotta agree. If Collins keeps this shit up the signing of Duhon was pretty much useless then??? I ain't even gonna entertain the thou of Marbury being bought out it won't happen... it can't happen

umynot

Benchwarmer
Chandler was definitely our best player by far today from start to finish but for 9 minutes we saw someone else shine too!! Galloooooooo ! The Rooster! WOW he looked good! (Q saw that put back coming) Nice handle huh? TALL?? By far our tallest player other then maybe the chinese kid( active) no?

He looked lost early but damn we should of let him keep playing! Fat boy Taylor tried to squash him. Nice stroke once he got hot! 0-4 from three wont be a constant! Love that he wanted to go to the hoop! Once he figures out that in the NBA the pull up jumper is the shot you can get off he will be real hard to guard! I see matchup problems @ both forward position! Slow start GREAT FINISH!

Mardy deserves mad props too! He looked and played strong. I read someone write he didnt pass enough but I disagree. This is the summer league and there was too much one on one from start to finish. Mardy came ready to play and along with Chandler he was everywhere.

How nice would Balkman be if he could hit a ****ing layup?

No one other Crawford seems to feel there is a definitely a place for them on our squad. Q seemed to dodge the question Lee said yesterday that he wants to be here but would not be surprised if he was traded. Zach whispers
to the Clipps! Marbs pretty much told you he wont be here while he spoke today! ( So sad) My question is why Crawford over everyone else?

All in all a W nicee nice!

TunerAddict

Starter
There was a clam bake at work and I got out early. I work 8 to 4:30. So being home at 4 when I got off early isn't that crazy. Luckily I only work from 8 to 12 tomorrow ^.^

TunerAddict

Starter
Man my job is so boring. I pull my hair out waiting to get out. I wouldn't mind doing harder work if the time passed by quicker because 8 straight hours of painting/sweeping/rinsing shit is boring as ****.