Votes: 5 22.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
1jq1zt.png

LJ4ptplay

Starter
This is such a lame thread. You are trying to be divisive. Aren't we all Knick fans here? I think KOL has become the last refuge for Starbury lovers because they've been kicked out of every other site. You may be the majority here, but you're the minority every where else. I hope he is bought out so we won't have to discuss him anymore.

Shaunyboy23

Benchwarmer
This is such a lame thread. You are trying to be divisive. Aren't we all Knick fans here? I think KOL has become the last refuge for Starbury lovers because they've been kicked out of every other site. You may be the majority here, but you're the minority every where else. I hope he is bought out so we won't have to discuss him anymore.
spoken like a tru haytabury!

Team STARBURY all day!

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
this thread wasnt to start an arguement...i had no intentions of that. I just wanted to see how many posters on here like marbury. Suprisingly theres alot more marbury fans on here then people who dont like him.

Starks...i am a knicks fan too. Ive been since 94. Had i been older and the internet was more popular i woulda been part of team ewing.

LJ4ptplay...ill still find ways to bring up marbury even if he does get bought out

jpz, shaunyboy, akamu, and umynot...i appreciate yall voting fam. I got your backs anytime a member outside of team starbury insults you or disagrees. With 9 voters pickin team starbury the movement is gettin powerful. Im happy to see that people can see through some of the mistakes marbury made earlier in his career and realize that his attitude is no longer a problem. Theres some who still cling to the past...they need to recognize that its time to move on and support marbury if hes gonna be on this team. LJ4ptplay is not included in that.

donchris

Next season, keep waiting
this thread wasnt to start an arguement...i had no intentions of that. I just wanted to see how many posters on here like marbury. Suprisingly theres alot more marbury fans on here then people who dont like him.

Starks...i am a knicks fan too. Ive been since 94. Had i been older and the internet was more popular i woulda been part of team ewing.

LJ4ptplay...ill still find ways to bring up marbury even if he does get bought out

jpz, shaunyboy, akamu, and umynot...i appreciate yall voting fam. I got your backs anytime a member outside of team starbury insults you or disagrees. With 9 voters pickin team starbury the movement is gettin powerful. Im happy to see that people can see through some of the mistakes marbury made earlier in his career and realize that his attitude is no longer a problem. Theres some who still cling to the past...they need to recognize that its time to move on and support marbury if hes gonna be on this team. LJ4ptplay is not included in that.

This post and thread are uncalled for. You can have a Starbury appreciation thread with out bringing up lame terms like haterbury. It's divisive and leads to arguments. Watch your self. If Mods were actually viewing the threads you'd be temporarily banded.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
This post and thread are uncalled for. You can have a Starbury appreciation thread with out bringing up lame terms like haterbury. It's divisive and leads to arguments. Watch your self. If Mods were actually viewing the threads you'd be temporarily banded.

Im sorry to see you feel that way don. It sounds to me like you about to snitch. If i get in trouble for no reason ill know who snitched on me. Stop being sensitive....laugh it off and go to the next thread. Theres alotta people out there who have unfair opinions about marbury...which is why i call them haterburys. Anyone who concludes anything about Marbury "leaving the team" is automatically a haterbury. We dont know enough details to conclude anything from that situation. Anyone who blames are losing on marbury is also a haterbury. He does get payed the most but since we got curry hes been the "franchise" player. Its not marburys fault that isiah is too dumb to run the team through him. Marbury tried his best to respect isiahs demands...curry might never average 19.5 ppg for a year again. I think that says something about marburys unselfishness. So their are reasons to have a word like "haterbury." I have no need to watch myself...i think you need to watch yourself and make sure you dont snitch on anyone. If i get a warning or anything im gonna call you don snitch from now on.

Akamu

The King

We are Knicks fans here, Starbury is a Knick and we support his cause, while others go against the tide.

This is why I joined this site over others, people here can identify a good player in a bad team. Marbury is no cancer, his supporting cast and the organization management was/is.

If he is bought out I would lose some respect for the Don. We all already know it would be a costly mistake.

This thread has it's relevance, it has a poll which the Starbury appreciation thread does not.

I think you mean "Banned" but even so I do not see why he would get banned for supporting a player, and a good one at that.

...It's funny how Paul Pierce thinks Marbury should leave New York, that's because he wants Marbury on his team! Lol f*ck off Paul!

Starbury > Rondo + Sam Cassell (All Day Everyday!)

LJ4ptplay

Starter
Im sorry to see you feel that way don. It sounds to me like you about to snitch. If i get in trouble for no reason ill know who snitched on me. Stop being sensitive....laugh it off and go to the next thread. Theres alotta people out there who have unfair opinions about marbury...which is why i call them haterburys. Anyone who concludes anything about Marbury "leaving the team" is automatically a haterbury. We dont know enough details to conclude anything from that situation. Anyone who blames are losing on marbury is also a haterbury. He does get payed the most but since we got curry hes been the "franchise" player. Its not marburys fault that isiah is too dumb to run the team through him. Marbury tried his best to respect isiahs demands...curry might never average 19.5 ppg for a year again. I think that says something about marburys unselfishness. So their are reasons to have a word like "haterbury." I have no need to watch myself...i think you need to watch yourself and make sure you dont snitch on anyone. If i get a warning or anything im gonna call you don snitch from now on.

If Marbury is bought out, it gives validation to the "haterbury" claims. It means that Marbury pissed off most of his teammates so much that there is nothing he could say this year to repair the damage done. That would be the only reason Donnie would buy out his most talented player in the final year of his contract.

Like I said before, if he is on the team this year I will support him. But if he is bought out, the Starburysexuals will have to finally come to terms with it. They'll realize their favorite player f*cked up his chances with the Knicks and cannot blame everybody else.

If Marbury is bought out, it's not Curry's fault, not Isiah's fault, not Crawford's fault, not Q. Rich's fault. It's his fault alone for destroying his own reputation.

George M.

Benchwarmer
Look out Starbury Fans

Under-the-gun Stephon Marbury Stephon Marbury , sporting his new head tattoo of his Starbury 3 logo, sat on Knicks bench in dark shades, looking unworried. But a reporter from Italy told D'Antoni in Italian he liked Marbury and the Knicks coach laughed and retorted in Italian, "You like Marbury?"

[email protected].

This doesn't look good. I don't want him bought out.If they can't trade him now and if they don't want him to play send him home 'till the trade deadline.If no deal is made by then,then by all means buy him out.

New New York

Quiet Storm
I am one the people who voted neither!

If Steph is a Knick next year I hope he is an All Star, All NBA First teamer, and League MVP canidate. If not I'll care as much about him as I do any other player not on the Knicks!

I really do hope he gets a shot at redeeming himself, but if not you gotta believe Donnie had his reasons to cut him!