Knicks sign Anthony Roberson

KnicksFan4Realz

Benchwarmer
So you like a short SG in a PG's body? Hes worthless. BUST. He'll put up points in the NBA, but he'll never be a superstar or accomplish anything.

Gallo > Gordon

Euroleague > NCAA

Depends on what's around him...Derron is a good current example. SG in a PG body.

Euroleauge greater than the NCAA...I don't know still skeptical.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
Gallo> Gordon.

You don't want to debate with me on this.

co-sign fukk gordon

So you like a short SG in a PG's body? Hes worthless. BUST. He'll put up points in the NBA, but he'll never be a superstar or accomplish anything.

Gallo > Gordon

Euroleague > NCAA

co-sign

Players like gordon will have a hard time defendin 6'6 shooting guards...i dont care about his offense. His lack of height will cause matchup problems unless you got an oversized point guard to defend the shooting guard on the other team. Thats what mardy collins might be good for someday...i hope.

Depends on what's around him...Derron is a good current example. SG in a PG body.

derron williams? Hes a point guard who can shoot, but not a shooting guard.

TunerAddict

Starter

Here is my argument to why. Euroleague teams are consisted of great players from the National teams of these countries and other countries, plus the top level NCAA players that didn't make the NBA. The NCAA is filled with a wide range of talent, whom only the top few make it to the NBA and only the top of the rest make it to the Euroleagues. See? Euroleague is the best of the rest, partly the better NCAA players.

metrocard

Legend
Let's see one played more American style ball..the other Euro ball.

I'll still take the American.

Int'l style today is MORE PHYSICAL similar to NBA in the 80s.
NBA today was too soft and favor the superstars with a lot of flopping.
Int'l style is war-like basketball with a lot more passion and crazy ass fans.

You need to stop being so dumb and watch a Euroleague game for once. They do not compare in talent with the NBA, but the level of competition is at an elite high.