Who's heard the new Nas album?

This album wrecked Tha Carter 3. For those that dont know, this album was gonna be called "******", but i guess thats not allowed, so its just Untitled.

Queens Get the Money

You Cant Stop Us Now

Breathe

Make the World Go Round (feat Game and Chris Brown)

Hero (ft Keri Hilson)

America

Sly Fox

Testify

N.*.G.G.E.R.

Louis Farrakhan

Fried Chicken (feat Busta Rhymes)

Project Roach

Y'all My N*ggas

We're Not Alone

Black President

rady

Administrator
Staff member
Album of the year so far! I only got to listen it on my notebook's speakers,. can't wait to hear it on a better sound system.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
classic potential...i havent listened to it enough yet but nas has stepped it up lyrically from his last release. Alotta heads are really feeling this callin it a classis already but for some reason all of nas albums really had to grow on me before i called them classics or great albums. I even love nastradamus...the one album that gets hated on by some. Nas is top 3 status in my opinion...up there with rakim and tupac. Im not sure what order they belong in but from what i see on hip hop forums these 3 seem to be considered the best.

Im feeling some of the other albums that dropped earlier this year:

prodigy-hnic2
g unit-tos
lil wayne-carter 3 is aiight...wayne gotta get off that codiene

Akamu

The King
I'm Feeling these songs so far:
-Hero
-America
-Sly Fox

"America" and "Sly Fox" have some pretty solid messages he's trying to portray.

The only song I wasn't too happy about was "Black President" he's taking about Obama having potential to change the world for the better and trusting him and all that, he may be Black but do you really trust a guy you don't know just because he wears your skin color?...(He's half black by the way-)

By examing his voting history, where he got his political fundings from, and how he views things and the stuff he plans on doing, he is not going to be a good president.

He's black and that might look like change for some people but deep down to the bone, he's a bought man and will be used for outsiders intentions-

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
This album is a classic. I liked every song on the album. This is one of those rare albums where every song on it is a
10 out of 10.
My favorite song is "n!^ger" My second favorite song is "Hero."