New York knicks vs phoenix Suns Summer League Game Thread

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
Knicks vs Suns
Today on MSG @ 4:00PM ET

The knicks were dissapointing against the Spurs. These games dont mean anything. Im only watchin to see Wilson chandler aka will kill you aka will son you aka dont f*** with me or ill posterize your b*tch ass aka....you get the point.

Heres a list of the players who count for the knicks

Wilson chandler
mardy collins
anthony roberson

the rest of the players dont count

Knicks_Logo.gif

Phoenix Suns

10 Justin Cage G/F 6-6 225 Xavier
4 Taquan Dean G 6-4 190 Louisville
Vladimir Golubovic Arizona
12 Jiri Hubalek F/C 6-11 225 Iowa State
14 Ekene Ibekwe F 6-9 220 Maryland
17 Jared Jordan G 6-2 187 Marist
15 Robin Lopez C 7-0 255 Stanford
11 Ivan McFarlin F 6-8 232 Oklahoma State
8 DJ Strawberry G 6-5 201 Maryland
29 Alando Tucker G/F 6-6 205 Wisconsin
2 Marcus Vinicius F 6-8 225 San Carlos (Brazil)
3 Judson Wallace F/C 6-10 220 No College

From the brief research the best players are alando tucker, dj strawberry, and robin lopez.

Ghostface killa
The Champ
Fishscale

metrocard

Legend
Suns are going to stomp us out.

Marcus Vincious is a great talent who may make the Suns roster.

Jared Jordan could make the roster too, I'm upset that Isiah traded him so soon.

Jordan
Strawberry
Tucker
Vicinous
Lopez

should be fun too watch.

All I hope for the Knicks is Chandler to take all the shots, **** everyone else.

Toons

is the Bo$$
wooooooooooooooow
wilson chandler with the block, and comes back with the alley oop from mardy collins....definitlely play of the week material

This is gonna drive me nuts...

You can see the opportunity the guards will have with the spacing the system provides. Steph would certainly be the best pg to have for this system. To not give him a shot would be silly.

If Chandler is not the starting SF for this team this year with his ability and the way he plays both ends, the coach is dumb.

The way he speaks highly of Wilson, I doubt he will do that though. I look forward to him starting from the gate.

Trin_Starr

Starter
I agree Q is one fat f#ck....there is no way he should start.

Second of all that one time he was in phx - he jacked up 1,045 FG attempts and only made 407 and in 3pt attempts he jacked up 631 and only made 226

C'mon now - for a system that leaves u wide open - you need to shoot at better clip than that...

WC >>>> Q

NicksKnicks

Rotation player
chandler will play in the sophmore game this year for sure! i expect high things of this kid

roberson is a waste of money, mini crawford (trin starr's great nickname) is rubbish. hes not nba material at the min

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
roberson is a waste of money, mini crawford (trin starr's great nickname) is rubbish. hes not nba material at the min

I disagree. I don't know if Roberson is going to play well in the NBA, but a two year-1.6 million dollar contract is not bad. That's only 800,000 a year. The contract that I have a problem with is the one Walsh gave to Duhon. 12 million dollars for two years is too much money, for a role player that was drafted in the second round, and averages 6 points a game. Tyronn Lue was given a two year-4 million dollar contract, by the Mavericks. He would've fit better into D'Antoni's system than Duhon, and it would've cost the team less money.

metrocard

Legend
Great point abcd...I'm not impressed by the Duhon signing. I would of prefer a player more used to playing pick and roll basketball like Arroyo(not trying to be a homer, but he would of fit in nicely as a back up with his passing skills)