The Dark Knight, overrated or underrated??

jpz17

Starter
The_Dark_Knight_Poster.jpg

The Dark Knight is getting a lot of attention lately, and its bringing in record numbers at the box office, is it overrated or underrated?
unbalancedledger.jpg

I think its underrated, I loved the movie, great action. Its definitely not a kids movie.

KnicksFan4Realz

Benchwarmer
Having saw the movie at the opening midnight showing a few days ago..I'd have to say. It's not rated enough, seriously underrated. Just when you thought it was going to end all nice and neat more shit happens. ****ing fantastic.

I'm already thinking of the final 3rd one. I'm thinking either the Riddler, or Catwoman makes an appearance. After all he's now being seen as a criminal..and his girl is dead...nothing like some criminal pussy to take your mind off things. Not sure if they will bring back anyone good enough to top Heath's Joker...

It's a shame these last 2 batman films completely shit over the previous 4.

Paul1355

All Star
I seriously think this was the best movie ever, not joking

not best movie ever in general.,but i think Heath Ledger was one of the best villains i have ever seen in a super hero movie. He did make that movie what it was. And Christian Bale is the shyt.

Paul1355

All Star
sorry, I meant best Action movie ever

yea true, this wasnt an action seen but that part were Ledger said he'd make the knife dissappear and then he smashed the guys head in it...hahaha lmao funniest thing ive seen in a super hero movie.

pigmeat

Rookie
overrated. it sucked ass. all special effects, intellectually devoid. the joker talked in a stupid cartoonish voice, batman talked in a stupid growl. not as bad as transformers but that's not much of an accomplishment.