Rank the players you want to stay

jpz17

Starter
Rank the players you want Walsh to keep, 1 being the most

1 Gallinari
1 Chandler
1 Lee
1 Steph
(The 4 can be flipped around they are all first)
5 Robinson
6 Collins
7 Duhon
8 Balkmen
9 Q
10 Roberson
11 Crawford
12 Morris
13 Randolph (over-paid)
14 Jefferies (over-paid)
15 James (over-paid)
16 Curry (over-paid)

Gallinari is up there because he has potential, along with Chandler, Lee is up there because he is a hustle player, and I feel he could fit well with D'Antoni, Steph is up there because he is the best on the team overall

NYK4Life

Rookie
WOW...you ranked James ahead of Curry? haha that cracks me up, I know Curry is bad and i dislike him as much as the next guy but come on, he's not that bad. Anyway my list would be

1.Gallinari
2. Chandler
3. Lee

And the rest are expendable and I wouldn't mind if they were shipped out. Gallinari and Chandler are the only players on the team that MUST be kept in my eyes. Gallinari for potential (Gut feeling tells me hes gonna be special) and Chandler for just being the truth. Don't get me wrong I love David Lee and would love for him to be a Knick for a long time, but if we can get some great value for him and improve our team while his stock is high then I would be willing to part ways with him as well.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
jerome james>>curry

1 Gallinari
1 Chandler
1 Starbury
4 Lee
5 Robinson
6 Collins
7 Q-Rich
8 Balkman
9 Duhon
10 Roberson (dont really care about him)
11 James (>>Curry)
12 Malik Rose (irrelevant)
13 Jeffries (useless scrub)
14 Morris (piece of shit)
15 Randolph (selfish)
16 Crawford (terrible)
17 Curry (pathetic)

Paul1355

All Star
u cant compare Curry and James you guys been awake recently? James played 2 minuts last year he isnt compared to any player but himself as a lazy fatass. Curry is fat as well but atleast he played in the season. Curry is more important than James no matter what anyone says. James should be the highest number in that rank.

1.David Lee(shows the most hustle on the team)
2.Gallinari(young kid looks like he got some potential)
3.marbury(last year in contract has something to prove)
4.duhon(good defender nd can push the ball)
5.chandler(good defender, jumpshot got better)

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
Paul, the reason why people like James more than Curry is because he makes less money, has less years on his contract, and he actually plays defense. I know Curry's really better, but to be honest, I'd rather have Jerome James than Eddy Curry. James blocks shots, even though he sucks, and he has 13 million dollars left for two years. Curry has 30 million dollars left for 3 years. Curry is the worst defensive center and the worst rebounding center in the NBA. He doesn't even deserve to start.

I just found out that Curry has a line, just like Crawford. It's called the "Eddy Curry line." Curry got that term named after him, because he averages more turnovers than assists, blocks, and steals combined.

This is the link where I found out about it:
http://sports.yahoo.com/fantasy/nba/news?slug=mb-curryline_0607

Eddy Curry's combined steals, blocks, and assists in the 07-08 season:

Eddy Curry's combined turnovers:

Eddy Curry's combined steals, blocks, and assists in his so called "break out"
06-07 season:

This is just one of the many reasons for why Curry must go.

Anyway, back to the thread. This is my order:

1) Stephon Marbury
2) Wilson Chandler
3) David Lee
4) Renaldo Balkman
5) Nate Robinson
6) Zach Randolph
7) Danilo Gallinari
8) Jamal Crawford
9) Fred Jones
10) Anthony Roberson
11) Chris Duhon
12) Randolph Morris
13) Mardy Collins
14) Malik Rose
15) Jared Jeffries
16) Quentin Richardson
17) Jerome James
18) Eddy Curry

Paul1355

All Star
Paul, the reason why people like James more than Curry is because he makes less money, has less years on his contract, and he actually plays defense. I know Curry's really better, but to be honest, I'd rather have Jerome James than Eddy Curry. James blocks shots, even though he sucks, and he has 13 million dollars left for two years. Curry has 30 million dollars left for 3 years. Curry is the worst defensive center and the worst rebounding center in the NBA. He doesn't even deserve to start.

I just found out that Curry has a line, just like Crawford. It's called the "Eddy Curry line." Curry got that term named after him, because he averages more turnovers than assists, blocks, and steals combined.

This is the link where I found out about it:
http://sports.yahoo.com/fantasy/nba/news?slug=mb-curryline_0607

Eddy Curry's combined steals, blocks, and assists in the 07-08 season:

Eddy Curry's combined steals, blocks, and assists in his so called "break out"
06-07 season:

This is just one of the many reasons for why Curry must go.

Anyway, back to the thread. This is my order:

1) Stephon Marbury
2) Wilson Chandler
3) David Lee
4) Renaldo Balkman
5) Nate Robinson
6) Zach Randolph
7) Danilo Gallinari
8) Jamal Crawford
9) Fred Jones
10) Anthony Roberson
11) Chris Duhon
12) Randolph Morris
13) Mardy Collins
14) Malik Rose
15) Jared Jeffries
16) Quentin Richardson
17) Jerome James
18) Eddy Curry

agreed with your stats that he sucked last year everyone knows that but u still cant say James is better when he isnt even in shape to play basketball let alone block shots or whatever u said he was better than Curry at. I think James did have good post moves...WHEN HE PLAYED...the fact is that he doesnt play meaning he is worth 0% of the money were playing him...Curry on the other hand plays games so he's worth some of it even though he sucked last year. It comes down to each player playing up to their salary and James doesnt meet up to any salary at this point.

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
agreed with your stats that he sucked last year everyone knows that but u still cant say James is better when he isnt even in shape to play basketball let alone block shots or whatever u said he was better than Curry at. I think James did have good post moves...WHEN HE PLAYED...the fact is that he doesnt play meaning he is worth 0% of the money were playing him...Curry on the other hand plays games so he's worth some of it even though he sucked last year. It comes down to each player playing up to their salary and James doesnt meet up to any salary at this point.
You're right. I just don't like Curry. He's my least favorite Knick. He has the height and frame to dominate, but he's always out of shape and that ruins his all around game. Curry has the ability to be a top 5 center, but due to his laziness, he doesn't even make the top 20. If you look at his defense and rebounding, he doesn't even make the top 100. I wish Isiah Thomas had kept our 2006 first round pick so that the Knicks could have gotten Lamarcus Aldridge. He's way better than Curry, because he's in better shape and he knows how to use his talent.

TheBigCock

Benchwarmer
1 Gallinari
2 Chandler
3 Steph
4 Lee
5 Robinson
6 Duhon
7 Collins
8 Balkmen
9 Crawford
10 Q
11 Roberson
12 Morris
13 Randolph
14 Jefferies
15 James
16 Curry

Paul1355

All Star
You're right. I just don't like Curry. He's my least favorite Knick. He has the height and frame to dominate, but he's always out of shape and that ruins his all around game. Curry has the ability to be a top 5 center, but due to his laziness, he doesn't even make the top 20. If you look at his defense and rebounding, he doesn't even make the top 100. I wish Isiah Thomas had kept our 2006 first round pick so that the Knicks could have gotten Lamarcus Aldridge. He's way better than Curry, because he's in better shape and he knows how to use his talent.

I know Curry can be dominate thats why i always say he has potential to be great if he really worked at it...but it's all about work ethic and if he had lets say a David Lee work ethic, then we wouldnt be complaining about Curry.

donchris

Next season, keep waiting
Rank the players you want Walsh to keep, 1 being the most

1 Gallinari
1 Chandler
1 Lee
1 Steph
(The 4 can be flipped around they are all first)
5 Robinson
6 Collins
7 Duhon
8 Balkmen
9 Q
10 Roberson
11 Crawford
12 Morris
13 Randolph (over-paid)
14 Jefferies (over-paid)
15 James (over-paid)
16 Curry (over-paid)

Gallinari is up there because he has potential, along with Chandler, Lee is up there because he is a hustle player, and I feel he could fit well with D'Antoni, Steph is up there because he is the best on the team overall

If you can trade Curry, and Randolph you can start Lee at center. Sounds crazy but Kurt Thomas did it.

Chandler
Robinson
Gallinari
Crawford
Lee
Balkman
who cares about the rest.

How or better yet why do player's like this make the list? -

Steph-(beside's the loyalty for some of you) Not going to be here short term and especialy long term.

Randolph- or Z-Slow,Black Hole,Ball Stop,Chucker what ever you want to call him, Overpaid,dosen't play any D, ruins team chemistry on offence. (gotta give prop's to the guy though... he's probably the most un-athletic player in the NBA and stll manages 20 and 10?)(to bad he gets his 20 jacking up bad shots at bad times and those 10 boards.... at least 3 or 4 are stolen from his teamates!

James-Completly useless piece of !!!!

Q- sorry to say has lost all quickness to guard and has also lost his shoot....I think he left it in the sand(PNX)

and now for the rest of the guy's that should be gone-

Balkman- No shot what so ever
Collins- No shot either/Slow
Morris- looks like a slugish Big thats un-interested in D

Player's I don't care for but can contribute(either play-able or trade-able)....... the rest of them!

Player's I'd like to see stay-

Lee(White Oak)
Chandler(next A.I ... Philly's AI not Denver's)
Nate(love the kid's energy and passion)
???Gallinari???(next Bird?)

metrocard

Legend
Theres no long term loyalty to Steph on here.

You guys probably may have read wrong.

Team Starbury doesn't want Marbury waived, but we don't want Marbury here for the future.

Fact.