Starbarians Unit! (Sound Off!)

GetRealistic

Starter
Again can we please just confine your Man love to one and one thread only. Pick one and use it. We get it that you love Marbury, your point has been made.

metrocard

Legend
hozac.jpg

rady

Administrator
Staff member
Rady... who the hell is that chick???? Thats what I'm talking about!

I'm an amateur photographer in my free time and about a couple of months ago i had a shooting session with some strippers at a local night club, for a friend of mine.

I had lots of fun :D:drool:

rady

Administrator
Staff member
You post way to much man, slow down.

As for the thread, and the rest of Marbury threads.. they're really too many.. too many for a single fella. I know you guys are trying to show your support, but creating one new topic on him everyday is not a solution. Some of them were fun and entertaining but maybe for the rest of the posters who want to discuss about the (rest of the) Knicks it might be a little frustrating.

So the deal goes like this. I'm leaving you with this topic (moved in the hangout section since it's not directly related to the Knicks) and the Marbury appreciation thread. This two should cover everything you feel like posting about him or Team Starbury. Any other new Marbury thread started as of today will be penalized with a warning and the topic will be locked.

Thanks!

PS: I'd also like to inform the new/unaware users about the ignore feature this bulletin board has. It really works ;)

jpz17

Starter
What is your problem with me?? I help out the site, make avatars, volunteer to do all this stuff, which you ignore! but yet YOU STILL HATE ME! I'M SICK OF IT! I don't post way too much! I just wanted that custom title! I SAID I WASN'T JUST GOING TO POST FOR THE SAKE OF POSTING! I JUST LIKE TO GET IN CONVERSATIONS! I'M SICK OF THIS

Akamu

The King
You post way to much man, slow down.

As for the thread, and the rest of Marbury threads.. they're really too many.. too many for a single fella. I know you guys are trying to show your support, but creating one new topic on him everyday? is not a solution. Some of them were fun and entertaining but maybe for the rest of the posters who want to discuss about the (rest of the) Knicks it might be a little frustrating.

So the deal goes like this. I'm leaving you with this topic (moved in the hangout section since it's not directly related to the Knicks) and the Marbury appreciation thread. This two should cover everything you feel like posting about him or Team Starbury. Any other new Marbury thread started as of today will be penalized with a warning and the topic will be locked.

Thanks!

PS: I'd also like to inform the new/unaware users about the ignore feature
this bulletin board has. It really works ;)

First off, we do not whorship any man (There is a HUGE difference between supporting and whorshipping, read a dictionary you dumbfukks!), we are simply providing him support because so many people are ignorant and against him it makes me sick! We have people on this forum thinking Jamal Crawford out of all people in the universe is actually better then Marbury, are you on prozac??!?

Correction: Your being biased now, Marbury threads aren't being made everyday, and this thread HAS enough relevance to remain in the Knicks section, so moving it made no sense!

If OTHER posters are frustrated they can go jump off a f*cking cliff, this thread isn't the War on supporters thread, they do not like it THEY DO NOT HAVE TO POST IN HERE PERIOD! simple as that but THEY CHOOSE TOO, WHY? Because they have so much hate for supporters that it wakes them up in the middle of the night, their hate is so mother fu*king ridiculously strong and it makes no sense to even come in here beefing up shyt! If you don't like my thread GTFO and fukk off!

I take FULL offense that you are using my thread to promote the ignore feature, what the fukk!

HATERS.jpg

All you haterburys can go F*CK yourselves all you can do is hate because you don't have a life of your own that people would envy you by!

Last edited:

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
Akamu is right...if it bothers them that much they should just stay outta starbury threads. They have unfair reasons for hating him....and theres alotta people from other sites just like them. Popular belief isnt always right...we have 3 groups. Those who are looked at as experts, those who follow the experts, and those who think for themselves and see through the bullsh*t. You have the alleged "experts" in politics and even in sports. The experts and their followers make up the majority...sometimes their right and sometimes their wrong. Several things are overlooked by haterburys. What i dont understand is how a player like jamal crawfords weaknesses get overlooked, why does he get a pass for being a selfish loser his whole career?

Im lookin for ways to expand the Starbarian Unit. I want to find every starbury supporter on the internet, invade other forums, and unblind them from the truth. Anyone with any ideas of how to do this is welcome to suggest their ideas. Theirs too many haterburys...marbury has way more haters then he should. Im willing to put in time and fight for him. The number of knicks fan who see marbury as a problem and crawford as a good player really makes me sick.

jpz17

Starter
I have an idea, advertise a date, and go on all the other forums and make a thread about it. You can have a STARBURY DAY! @ MSG during a Knick game, and everyone that is a Starbury will go then, I can make a site for it to advertize

donchris

Next season, keep waiting
First off, we do not whorship any man (There is a HUGE difference between supporting and whorshipping, read a dictionary you dumbfukks!), we are simply providing him support because so many people are ignorant and against him it makes me sick! We have people on this forum thinking Jamal Crawford out of all people in the universe is actually better then Marbury, are you on prozac??!?

Correction: Your being biased now, Marbury threads aren't being made everyday, and this thread HAS enough relevance to remain in the Knicks section, so moving it made no sense!

If OTHER posters are frustrated they can go jump off a f*cking cliff, this thread isn't the War on supporters thread, they do not like it THEY DO NOT HAVE TO POST IN HERE PERIOD! simple as that but THEY CHOOSE TOO, WHY? Because they have so much hate for supporters that it wakes them up in the middle of the night, their hate is so mother fu*king ridiculously strong and it makes no sense to even come in here beefing up shyt! If you don't like my thread GTFO and fukk off!

I take FULL offense that you are using my thread to promote the ignore feature, what the fukk!

HATERS.jpg

All you haterburys can go F*CK yourselves all you can do is hate because you don't have a life of your own that people would envy you by!

WTF's the matter with you? Where's all the frustration coming from. A lot of posters have some crazy point of views but Crawford fans never made a ****ing shrine to him. I'm not even going to lick a shot at you, just calm down. It's not that serious. This is how this site works. If you post stupid annoying shit you get banded and your content goes in the trash. The Mods are on a ****ing holiday. A year ago non of this shit would fly. Team jerkoff have singlehandedly lowered the intellectual value of this site. Congratulations.

rady

Administrator
Staff member

HATERS.jpg

Whoooaaa, i really wan't expecting such a hursh reaction. Look, i'm trying to be reasonable here, i don't think i was wrong when i said there are too many marbury threads. Let me correct myself, there is not a marbury topic everyday, i intentionally exagerated that and didn't expected for someone to actually come off to me because of that statement. However you can't deny that one new thread every 3 days is started. And a lot of the non-marbury existing threads are slowly transforming into a discussion about the same player. I was even thinking about creating a new section to the forum dedicated to Steph but i didn't think that was correct, to separate the talk and the posters like that.

This board has been running freely for a good time now and everyone had the chance to say whatever he wanted to say. If i would have handed out warning for every deviation from the forum rules more then half of the posters were banned for good by now, would that have been better? I think i treated every poster with respect so at least i expect the same treatement in return ;)

Thanks

Starks

Starter
Rady,

Lay that hammer down. This is your site, your money, your vision. If people can't respect the rules, they can all go away and start a blog.

It's about time someone tried to clean this place up. The threads are embarrassingly getting out of hand. Somtimes this place seems like a forum on nickelodeon.com or something.

Akamu

The King
WTF's the matter with you? Where's all the frustration coming from. A lot of posters have some crazy point of views but Crawford fans never made a ****ing shrine to him. I'm not even going to lick a shot at you, just calm down. It's not that serious. This is how this site works. If you post stupid annoying shit you get banded and your content goes in the trash. The Mods are on a ****ing holiday. A year ago non of this shit would fly. Team jerkoff have singlehandedly lowered the intellectual value of this site. Congratulations.

HATERS.jpg

Whoooaaa, i really wan't expecting such a hursh reaction. Look, i'm trying to be reasonable here, i don't think i was wrong when i said there are too many marbury threads. Let me correct myself, there is not a marbury topic everyday, i intentionally exagerated that and didn't expected for someone to actually come off to me because of that statement. However you can't deny that one new thread every 3 days is started. And a lot of the non-marbury existing threads are slowly transforming into a discussion about the same player. I was even thinking about creating a new section to the forum dedicated to Steph but i didn't think that was correct, to separate the talk and the posters like that.

This board has been running freely for a good time now and everyone had the chance to say whatever he wanted to say. If i would have handed out warning for every deviation from the forum rules more then half of the posters were banned for good by now, would that have been better? I think i treated every poster with respect so at least i expect the same treatement in return ;)

Thanks

I understand your position and I respect that, but you cannot always please and make everyone happy. People have options, those who came in here and started a soup of shyt with me made the choice to do it, they weren't forced.

I made this thread to introduce the Starbarians, "a different idea" (for the supports of Marbury) yea related to Marbury, it wasn't meant to generate so much hate. It was part joke and part serious, haters were furious and stormed in here like Katrina!

For the rest of you haterburys!
Loaded%20Gun.jpg

I am fully loaded so do not mess with the armed Starbarian!

Last edited:

Akamu

The King
Rady,

Lay that hammer down. This is your site, your money, your vision. If people can't respect the rules, they can all go away and start a blog.

It's about time someone tried to clean this place up. The threads are embarrassingly getting out of hand. Somtimes this place seems like a forum on nickelodeon.com or something.

This is his site and he shares it with the world to support the Knicks organization, but he has no site without support, and I support Rady and this site/forum just as much as I support Marbury.

People are different and will think differently from one another so you will always have opposite sides, that's life try to understand this.

If I had to duck my head, run away or keep my mouth shut every time I had an idea because someone didn't like my ways of thinking then what kind of person would I be? (a follower) I wouldn't be my own person.

Last edited:

rady

Administrator
Staff member
I understand your position and I respect that, but you cannot always please and make everyone happy. People have options, those who came in here and started a soup of shyt with me made the choice to do it, they weren't forced.

I know i can't please everybody, it's one of the reasons i didn't started a mass banning. Yes, people have options, and those who choose to stay on knicksonline should at least try to follow the rules. If people start a war with you, you don't have to retaliate immediatly, there are plenty of ways to deal with that. (BTW, the reason i mentioned about the ignore feature has nothing to do with you or your thread. It was just a reminder, so i can spare people getting into more flames)

I made this thread to introduce the Starbarians, "a different idea" (for the supports of Marbury) yea related to Marbury, it wasn't meant to generate so much hate. It was part joke and part serious, haters were furious and stormed in here like Katrina!
Yes, it is Marbury related but the main subject is the supporter itself not the player, that is why it has been moved. I don't hate it or anything but there are times (actually, most of the times a problem like this appears and i get bombed with pms) i can't take sides and have to take in consideration that are other people too around.

Thanks for understanding ;)

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
lmao @ haterburys catchin feelings and snitching....fukk outta here snitches!!!!

4ov2ttu.jpg

The problem is akamus thread is being used as the face of the ignore era....like how bonds was the face of the steroids era. I dont think theres anything wrong with this thread...the most unnecessary thread belonged to me when i made the official team starbury head count thread.

rady

Administrator
Staff member
The problem is akamus thread is being used as the face of the ignore era...
You guys are taking this WAY to personal and i don't think that's fair, i already explained why i brought up that :blah:

the most unnecessary thread belonged to me when i made the official team starbury head count thread.
I will give you a rep point for admitting that :)