Predict the minutes for the roster

metrocard

Legend
PG Marbury - 30 mins Duhon - 18 mins
SG Crawford - 28 mins Richardson 10 mins Robinson 10 minutes
SF Richardson 18 mins Chandler - 20 mins Gallinari 10 minutes
PF - Randolph 30 mins Gallinari 10 minutes Chandler - 10 minutes
Curry - 20 mins - Lee - 28 mins

eh...its pretty confusing, I wanna see what you guys think the rosters will be like.

datruth

Your Best Bet is B Ez
dat seems pretty accurate but i dont see gallinari playing early in da season and chandler wont see that much playin time, u sayin chandler gettin 30 minutes a game? i think thats a bit high

Akamu

The King
I'm kinda worried about the big contract players we have, if none of them are traded I'm not sure if my boy chandler will get the chance he needs to flourish. D'Antoni likes Chandler a lot and I hope he puts him in the starting lineup...

Anyhow this is how I would want it:

PG - Marbury - 30 mins Duhon - 18 mins // Marbury - 30 - Roberson - 18 mins
SG - Chandler - 30 mins Richardson 10 mins Robinson 10 minutes // Richardson 20 mins Robinson 28 mins
SF - Gallinari - 30 mins Crawford- 18 mins // Chandler - 30 mins - crawford 18 mins
PF - Randolph 20 mins - Gallinari - 18 mins // Gallinari - 30 mins - Randolph 18 mins
C - Lee - 36 mins Curry - 2 mins

Shyt I might have confused myself, Lol man I can't see str8-

Paul1355

All Star
Few differences

PG Marbury - 30 mins Duhon - 18 mins
SG Crawford - 28 mins Richardson 10 mins Robinson 10 minutes
SF Richardson 18 mins Chandler - 20 mins Gallinari 10 minutes
PF - Randolph 30 mins Gallinari 10 minutes Chandler - 10 minutes
Curry - 20 mins - Lee - 28 mins

eh...its pretty confusing, I wanna see what you guys think the rosters will be like.

agreed on most parts but i dont know how Nate can play SG the dude is 5'9. I think Marbury has a better chance of playing the 2 spot at times than Nate. I think Anthony Roberson will be on the active roster as a 11th or 12th man for a few minutes a game to get shots in. Q Rich might start over Chandler becuase of the history with Mike D from Phoenix so i understand why u said that...even though many feel Chandler should start. Zach might also play Center if Lee is in there so u have two rebounding guys in the post. It is confusing as u said but at a first guess i agree with most of it.

datruth

Your Best Bet is B Ez
agreed on most parts but i dont know how Nate can play SG the dude is 5'9. I think Marbury has a better chance of playing the 2 spot at times than Nate. I think Anthony Roberson will be on the active roster as a 11th or 12th man for a few minutes a game to get shots in. Q Rich might start over Chandler becuase of the history with Mike D from Phoenix so i understand why u said that...even though many feel Chandler should start. Zach might also play Center if Lee is in there so u have two rebounding guys in the post. It is confusing as u said but at a first guess i agree with most of it.

nate can play the 2, he's a great scorer off the bench and when he's in, he's against the opposin bench and he can light them em up, duhon can guard alot of SG's, he did it in chicago

Paul1355

All Star
nate can play the 2, he's a great scorer off the bench and when he's in, he's against the opposin bench and he can light them em up, duhon can guard alot of SG's, he did it in chicago

I usually go against people that say that a guy being small doesnt make a difference....but your talking about 5'9 vs an average height of about 6'5 and these guys have wingspan and quickness to add to that height advantage. Nate can dominate at PG but at SG he would have more problems offensively due to his frequent mis-match. The only guy i consider to be a good small SG is Allen Iverson due to his amazing ability all around which Nate doesnt posess as much. He's a solid PG.

Paul1355

All Star
Nate plays like a 6"5 SG, his height has ever concerned me.

I still wouldnt risk it at the 2 even though some people disagree...he has the abnormal leaping ability i know but when shooting a jumper he doesnt jump as high and a normal sized SG will stuff him more than you think. The advantage he has is his quickness over SG's but some guys at SG are really fast, i just think he fits at a PG spot all around and that other guys on this team are more suited for SG...like Marbury or even Duhon for defensive purposes.

TunerAddict

Starter
I still wouldnt risk it at the 2 even though some people disagree...he has the abnormal leaping ability i know but when shooting a jumper he doesnt jump as high and a normal sized SG will stuff him more than you think. The advantage he has is his quickness over SG's but some guys at SG are really fast, i just think he fits at a PG spot all around and that other guys on this team are more suited for SG...like Marbury or even Duhon for defensive purposes.

Of course you have to look at it in D's system, Robinson wouldn't be shooting when he could be blocked, hes only shooting open shots because they actually use ball movement in this offense. They find the open man.