Knicks.com Beat Writer Job Opp

CoolClyde

All you New York writers looking for a job working for the Knicks(.com), your time is now. Go here:
http://nbateamjobs.teamworkonline.com/teamwork/r.cfm?i=19519

Details below. There's a lot of good writers, bloggers, opinionated folks on these here forums, good luck! Lemme know if you get the job.

CoolClyde

[SIZE=-1]Communications: Publications[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]Freelance NBA Writer/Editor - New York Knicks (New York, NY)[/SIZE]

newyork.gif
This individual will be the primary Knicks beat writer for NYKnicks.com, writing previews and recaps for all Knicks regular-season and playoff games. Must be able to attend all home games at Madison Square Garden and write 1-2 feature stories per week in addition to game coverage. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter with a superior knowledge of NBA basketball and prior experience covering the sport for a team site or professional media organization. Persons with a background in the public relations or marketing departments of a professional sports team are also encouraged to apply.

Requirements:
? Bachelor's degree in journalism, communications, English or a related field.
? Strong writing and researching skills
? Minimum one year as a sports writer or member of the sports copy desk for a daily or weekly newspaper OR one year in the public-relations or marketing department of a professional sports team.
? Ability to work under tight deadlines and post updates during a game.
? Superior knowledge of NBA in general and the Knicks in particular
? Ability to work nights and weekends, including a minimum of three nights per week.
Availability to work on any day or night that the Knicks play in 2008-09.

[SIZE=-1]Note: [/SIZE] [SIZE=-1] When you apply for this job online, you will be required to answer the following questions:
1. Yes/No: Do you have a Bachelor's degree in journalism, communications or related field?
2. Yes/No: Do you have at least 1 year experience as a sports writer or member of the sports copy desk?
3. Yes/No: Do you have at least 1 year PR or marketing experience with a professional sports team?
4. Yes/No: Do you know NBA knowledge?
5. Yes/No: Are you available to work any day or night that the Knicks play?
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=-1] Apply for this position
[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1] Click here to see all of our employment opportunities. [/SIZE]
<hr>

Starks

Starter
There isn't anyone better suited for that positon than me. Still, they probably won't even glance at my app

metrocard

Legend
This would of been sexy if I didn't change my major and if I changed the reality of the earlier I can graduate is 2010, and the fastest time of getting a yr of work experience is by 2011.

Oh well.

**Dreams of being the Knicks future trainer**
-Back to studying.

Dirk

Benchwarmer
Waht boring job write about lose lose lose all times until fat cury and randolfs leafe team and marbvray concetarte on making sneaker insted of play basketbal then job mite get intresting randolf is like animal sloth do nothing just look around

Paul1355

All Star
This would of been sexy if I didn't change my major and if I changed the reality of the earlier I can graduate is 2010, and the fastest time of getting a yr of work experience is by 2011.

Oh well.

**Dreams of being the Knicks future trainer**
-Back to studying.

lol Curry and Zach can be your first two apprentices.