WE NEED DYNAMIC PLAYERS...not like Baker!

commonse

Benchwarmer
I dont think we need players like Baker. :no:
I agree that Deke cant be a determing center of the Knicks but the 32 years old Vin is the same I think. He cant give electricity and enough dynamism to the team.
I think if we are thinkin to change at center post we should choose players are athletic, dynamic and powerful and the most important: they have to be young. Players like Amare, Rasheed, Martin, Maggette or Swift.
Everybody knows that Stoudemire and Kenyon are untouchable and maybe Corey too but I think the best choice would be Stromile.
Just look this compare:

Baker played 37 games in this season 33 as a starter. Averaging 11.3 points, 5.7 rebounds and 0.6 blks in 27 minutes per game. :sleep:

Swift played 54 games (6 as a starter) averaging 9.2 points, 5.1 rebounds and 1.65 blocks! in 19 minutes per game. :jump:

Baker is 6-11 with his 250 lbs while Swift is 6-9 with 230 lbs.

So enough of this statistic shit I think everybody can judge this situation.
I think we dont need Baker, rather just wait and this team will jell until the playoffs. :hump:

TrueBlue20

Benchwarmer
Right now, Baker is the only one available and it can't really hurt to have him on the roster. Lenny is not comfortable playing Mutumbo in certain situations and Vin can help. This signing is only for the rest of the season. It's not a long term commitment. If Baker doesn't work out them he'll walk and NY only lose a few thousand dollars as opposed to a few million dollars.