Brett the Jet

Akamu

The King
He shoulda retired, he better pray the offensive line is protects his old ass! But, that is kool though to have a hall of famer on a NY team, even if he is in dinosaur status-

Paul1355

All Star
G-Men gonna kill Favre

finally this drama bullshyt is over, favre pisses me off cuz he prob loves this attention, a classic drama queen in a dude's body. Finally the Giants have a better reason to kill the Jets now besides being their rival...Favre's gonna get his ass wooped by the G-Men AGAIN.

Pricey

Rotation player
As a Green Bay Packer supporter this is shattering.
He should have stayed retired, this is bullshit.

clumsy

Rotation player
Word, i used to like Brett before all this bullshit the past 3 years....dude needs to stop catching feeling and let it go....it's over. I honestly think last season was a fluke....

He'll be that dude at 45 that keeps trying to make a comeback.

Paul1355

All Star
Word, i used to like Brett before all this bullshit the past 3 years....dude needs to stop catching feeling and let it go....it's over. I honestly think last season was a fluke....

He'll be that dude at 45 that keeps trying to make a comeback.

the next Vinny Testaverde....now a Jet.

metrocard

Legend
Giants aren't that good, just have great chemistry.

They lost their biggest chemistry guy and leader in Strahan.
They won't really be any better, actually be WORSE with other NFL teams improving; happends to every Superbowl team unless your the Pats.
Giants are yesterday news, Giant fans need to accept the fact that the media is going to dick ride the Jets now since Giants are no longer sexy.

Jets are complete.

Bubba Franks and Tony Richardson are probably the best blockers at their position.

We signed a 7 time pro bowler, and got a matured Ferguson and Mangold who will learn a lot from Faneca. Damien Woody isn't no slouch either.

Our blocking will be good at worst, and elite at best.

Our biggest weakness last season was offensive and defensive line,

I already explained the O-Line, with the D-Line, we got one of the best.

Jenkins.
Along with Gholston, Pace who both can alternate between outside LB and DE...Coleman is a productive run stopping DE also....along with the pro bowler Ellis.

Revis/Dyson/Miller/Barett is SOLID...it could actually be very GOOD if our d-line dominates.

A great Dline creates a good secondary.

Rhodes is one of the best at his position, and Eric Smith has always been looked as a promising safety.

At RB, we got power with Jones, and quickness with Washington who's bound for a break out season. Give these guys a great O-line, very efficient running game for the Jets.

With WR's, Coles and Cotchery are both capable of 1000 yard seasons, along with a very good 3rd string WR in Brad Smith.

The top it all of, Brett Favre. He hasn't had much talent in Green Bay the last 8 years, he always MADE guys good. Like Donald Driver was a no body before Favre.

We won.

KnicksFan4Realz

Benchwarmer

They won't really be any better, actually be WORSE with other NFL teams improving; happends to every Superbowl team unless your the Pats.
Giants are yesterday news, Giant fans need to accept the fact that the media is going to dick ride the Jets now since Giants are no longer sexy.

Jets are complete.

Bubba Franks and Tony Richardson are probably the best blockers at their position.

We signed a 7 time pro bowler, and got a matured Ferguson and Mangold who will learn a lot from Faneca. Damien Woody isn't no slouch either.

Jenkins.
Along with Gholston, Pace who both can alternate between outside LB and DE...Coleman is a productive run stopping DE also....along with the pro bowler Ellis.

Revis/Dyson/Miller/Barett is SOLID...it could actually be very GOOD if our d-line dominates.

Rhodes is one of the best at his position, and Eric Smith has always been looked as a promising safety.

At RB, we got power with Jones, and quickness with Washington who's bound for a break out season. Give these guys a great O-line, very efficient running game for the Jets.

With WR's, Coles and Cotchery are both capable of 1000 yard seasons, along with a very good 3rd string WR in Brad Smith.

The top it all of, Brett Favre. He hasn't had much talent in Green Bay the last 8 years, he always MADE guys good. Like Donald Driver was a no body before Favre.

We won.

U might want to give me a call...you are having a severe psychotic episode. Perhaps I can prescribe some oxycodone to calm down your nerves.

Paul1355

All Star

Jets are complete.

Jenkins.

We won.

i dont think the Jets can do worse than last season and its a good move to finally get rid of Pennigton but son u buggin with the Giants shyt. The Giants beat the top teams last year in the playoffs and showed that they had one of the nastiest defensive teams in the NFL. Of course losing Strahan will hurt but we have so much talent in guys like Justin Tuck that he is a great young replacement for Strahan...the GM Reese has shown to have A+ scouting abilities in only one year so im not worried about the future. And for your Jets, most people expect them to win 8 games at best a wildcard spot, u make them out to be better then the Giants, thats funny. Plus Eli's confidence is at 100% now with the super bowl win and the Giants made Brett Favre look like a scrub in his own field. Your right about the Giants main thing is the chemistry, but also the fact that they have great young talented players that will only get better and have shown to have determination beyond most teams. Dont forget we have a top defensive coach in Steve Spagnuolo so are coaching staff is also top notch.

metrocard

Legend
I just can't see how one game can change Eli's confidence, I think we'll see the old Eli this season; dude has a lot of flaws in general.

Stahan's voice and leadership cannot be replaced...I just think Giants had one of the most amazing runs in NFL history, but I wouldn't be surprised if they come back to reality.

Paul1355

All Star
I just can't see how one game can change Eli's confidence, I think we'll see the old Eli this season; dude has a lot of flaws in general.

Stahan's voice and leadership cannot be replaced...I just think Giants had one of the most amazing runs in NFL history, but I wouldn't be surprised if they come back to reality.

Every Giant fan thought like you when Eli was messing up before the run last year. But it wasnt only the super bowl that brought up his confidence, it was the second half of the season and the last game of the regular season when the Giants lost to the Patriots by 3, they had a determination to beat them and win it all. I didnt even expect the Giants to beat the Cowboys, Packers, and Patriots when all three teams were hot as hell last season. So even though the Giants were on a run, the other teams they beat were also going crazy that year expecially Favre and the Packers. Also Tom Brady had his best year with the Pats who were undefeated but should have lost a few games despite some luck towards the Pats way. Eli and the Giants overcame top teams when they were on a roll, its your opinion if you dont think Eli will improve and be great. But he showed the nation that he is a step above most QB's and won a superbowl at an earlier age then his Hall of Fame brother Peyton.

metrocard

Legend
This should be a really interesting season then.
Lets see how things turn out.
Normally the Jets always **** up something good :lol:

Paul1355

All Star
This should be a really interesting season then.
Lets see how things turn out.
Normally the Jets always **** up something good :lol:

their def gonna improve the Jets have been in the Dark Ages the past few years they gotta step up somehow and I think Favre will jump start them...if they dont make the playoffs this year they should in a year after or two.

clumsy

Rotation player
A. As long as Eli is a top 20 qb giants should be the wild card again. The running game is too good/versatile. Eli's job is pretty easy, considering they have an under rated O Line, and top 5 running team.

B. Brett doesn't really make the Jets appreciably better. He's going to be throwing in worse condition in Giants Stadium (circular winds). Seeing how Brett to me is what Eli Manning could be one day (mad TD's mad into's, makes a lot of risky plays in double/triple coverage, runs around too much instead of throwing the ball away or taking the sack) it may not translate to more wins for the jets.

Paul1355

All Star
A. As long as Eli is a top 20 qb giants should be the wild card again. The running game is too good/versatile. Eli's job is pretty easy, considering they have an under rated O Line, and top 5 running team.

B. Brett doesn't really make the Jets appreciably better. He's going to be throwing in worse condition in Giants Stadium (circular winds). Seeing how Brett to me is what Eli Manning could be one day (mad TD's mad into's, makes a lot of risky plays in double/triple coverage, runs around too much instead of throwing the ball away or taking the sack) it may not translate to more wins for the jets.

Eli is much better than a top 20 QB....he's proven to be more clutch and accurate than most QB's in the NFL...as of right now he is atleast top 10, and will get better, if he doesnt get injured he has a promising future.

Dirk

Benchwarmer
Please get rid of edy cury and sign farev to mid levl eception then put him in cenetr for knick

knickzrulezH20

Sexy Stud
hmm the brett favre experiment def brought thrills for a while, and then it all fell apart. personally i thought mangini was more to blame than brett, but he did play quite poorly down the stretch. i want your guys opinions since ur jets fan, Would you like brett favre back next season? or rebuild with another QB through the draft or free agency (cuz i dont think clemens is the real deal)?

KING~POETIQ

The One and Only
hmm the brett favre experiment def brought thrills for a while, and then it all fell apart. personally i thought mangini was more to blame than brett, but he did play quite poorly down the stretch. i want your guys opinions since ur jets fan, Would you like brett favre back next season? or rebuild with another QB through the draft or free agency (cuz i dont think clemens is the real deal)?

KnickzrulezH20, the way I see it is that we're going to need brett for another year so that he can mentor a rookie QB next season. Kellen hasn't shown many flashes of greatness, so it would be wise for the knicks to pick up a QB in one of the first couple of rounds. One more season of brett would give us a solid year (9-7 or better) with the possibilities of going far in the playoffs.

Giants89FLY

Rotation player
KnickzrulezH20, the way I see it is that we're going to need brett for another year so that he can mentor a rookie QB next season. Kellen hasn't shown many flashes of greatness, so it would be wise for the knicks to pick up a QB in one of the first couple of rounds. One more season of brett would give us a solid year (9-7 or better) with the possibilities of going far in the playoffs.
Brett has to want to come back next year, If he does the jets would be morons to not bring him back. The problem was deff mangini the jets have way more then enough talent to win. Some guys can win in NY and some Cant. Mangini was one who cant.