Christianity in 30 Seconds

Akamu

The King
ABCD finished both of you, Akuma and lyfe.

Your arguments are weak and fail to defend the morality of Jewish slavery. Your own descriptions were used to justify European enslavement of others. Moreover, the descriptions of Jewish slavery are immoral, by anyone's standards.

I'll be truly spiritual, while you continue worshiping the god of the Jews. I don't get you: you refuse critical thought, refuse to challenge the bible. You're truly sheep and help to promote blindness and apathy for truth, amongst the people of the world.

Hysterical, You go off assuming that I blindly follow something without researching it and you declare people winners and such when you don't fully comprehend what's going on. You pretty much fail because this argument can go either way and is extremely con traversal-

The first thing you should do is learn how to spell my name right, it's Akamu not Akuma I'm not a street fighter character, and this name has a completely different meaning and origin.

ABCD misinterprets the bible, therefore (from what I have read) does not fully understand it, he said himself he did not read the whole thing in it's entirety, and for most people, you would have to read the bible a numerous amount of times well over before fully understanding it. He brings up some interesting mentions that are always a subject of debate and controversy.

Knicksfan is on an ego trip, has a lot of personal problems, dislikes the Christian religion (to what degree, who knows), and he can't stand the fact that I choose to have God in my life.

Also on top of that, him and the whole evolutionist movement think they are right when they can't prove key factors to support the highly unlikely "evoultion" theory.

The Key Factors Evolutionist cannot prove:
\_1_) How did the universe come about?
\_2_) How could living creatures come from non-life?
\_3_) How could new genetic information arrive?
\_4_) Where is the proof that apes turned into humans?

Don't get me wrong, it sounds like a nice alternative story about how you think your ancestors were apes...if you think that's logical fine, then so be it for YOU.

I not really doing much to debate on this there is no point because I believe one thing, while you believe another. I'm not forcing my religion on anyone, this is my belief and if someone wishes to know about it or wonders what I value in life then I may bring it up. We can go on and on forever about this, but I focus my time on other matters, I can't linger on an argument that is going keep ending up at a crossroad. You go one way while I go the other-

I'm a BIG skeptic, I question everything I come across, everyone who truly knows me sees this in my personality, to simplify it for you, I am a generalist. By being a generalist, I want to be knowledgeable on many levels, and different aspects of life.

In order to contain so much knowledge I need to ask an extensivly large amount of questions. I don't just follow crowds or do things that other people want to do because they do them, I do my own thing and find my own way, if I so happen to see significance in a particular religion then I may stand by it.

I am a Christian not because someone told me to be, but by factoring in
different elements in our society, looking at different religions, religious views and beliefs (yes even non-beliefs), and analyzing evolution, the most logical answer that I have come across is following the Bible.

This seems most logical to me, especially compared to evolution, and I choose the Christian religion above others because I am a follower of Christ and I believe his word, his word meaning Gods word.

From my perspective, I do not think the meaning of life, is the meaning of human-happiness. God gives us all the freedom in the world, we make decisions that we want, freely, so people do as they please and not all their decisions will be good and or right.

People are allowed to choose weather to believe in God or not, God allows for us to be brought to him by our faith. It is much easier to put God out of existence and just go about your life and be reckless, but I just believe there is much more of a reason for our existence, then just BAM!! here you are, now live then die!

Just the presence of evil alone proves more to me that there is existence of God.

I'm not gonna debate about it, or put much effort because it will be just an on going struggle I have no time for.

Lastly, saying I whorship God of the Jews is just flashing your ignorance, to put it basic (tired of typing) I worship God period- :thumbsup:

Last edited:

TunerAddict

Starter
Hysterical, You go off assuming that I blindly follow something without researching it and you declare people winners and such when you don't fully comprehend what's going on. You pretty much fail because this argument can go either way and is extremely con traversal-

The first thing you should do is learn how to spell my name right, it's Akamu not Akuma I'm not a street fighter character, and this name has a completely different meaning and origin.

ABCD misinterprets the bible, therefore (from what I have read) does not fully understand it, he said himself he did not read the whole thing in it's entirety, and for most people, you would have to read the bible a numerous amount of times well over before fully understanding it. He brings up some interesting mentions that are always a subject of debate and controversy.

Knicksfan is on an ego trip, has a lot of personal problems, dislikes the Christian religion (to what degree, who knows), and he can't stand the fact that I choose to have God in my life.

Also on top of that, him and the whole evolutionist movement think they are right when they can't prove key factors to support the highly unlikely "evoultion" theory.

The Key Factors Evolutionist cannot prove:
\_1_) How did the universe come about?
\_2_) How could living creatures come from non-life?
\_3_) How could new genetic information arrive?
\_4_) Where is the proof that apes turned into humans?

Don't get me wrong, it sounds like a nice alternative story about how you think your ancestors were apes...if you think that's logical fine, then so be it for YOU.

I not really doing much to debate on this there is no point because I believe one thing, while you believe another. I'm not forcing my religion on anyone, this is my belief and if someone wishes to know about it or wonders what I value in life then I may bring it up. We can go on and on forever about this, but I focus my time on other matters, I can't linger on an argument that is going keep ending up at a crossroad. You go one way while I go the other-

I'm a BIG skeptic, I question everything I come across, everyone who truly knows me sees this in my personality, to simplify it for you, I am a generalist. By being a generalist, I want to be knowledgeable on many levels, and different aspects of life.

In order to contain so much knowledge I need to ask an extensivly large amount of questions. I don't just follow crowds or do things that other people want to do because they do them, I do my own thing and find my own way, if I so happen to see significance in a particular religion then I may stand by it.

I am a Christian not because someone told me to be, but by factoring in
different elements in our society, looking at different religions, religious views and beliefs (yes even non-beliefs), and analyzing evolution, the most logical answer that I have come across is following the Bible.

This seems most logical to me, especially compared to evolution, and I choose the Christian religion above others because I am a follower of Christ and I believe his word, his word meaning Gods word.

From my perspective, I do not think the meaning of life, is the meaning of human-happiness. God gives us all the freedom in the world, we make decisions that we want, freely, so people do as they please and not all their decisions will be good and or right.

People are allowed to choose weather to believe in God or not, God allows for us to be brought to him by our faith. It is much easier to put God out of existence and just go about your life and be reckless, but I just believe there is much more of a reason for our existence, then just BAM!! here you are, now live then die!

Just the presence of evil alone proves more to me that there is existence of God.

I'm not gonna debate about it, or put much effort because it will be just an on going struggle I have no time for.

Lastly, saying I whorship God of the Jews is just flashing your ignorance, to put it basic (tired of typing) I worship God period- :thumbsup:

You don't know how the universe came to be either...

KnicksFan4Realz

Benchwarmer
Then what created GOD?

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof. You saying GOD created the universe...all right fine...by all means...what evidence do you have indicating it was done by GOD, and not for lack of a better term cosmic accident?

And don't worry I'll be back to finish you off later.

Akamu

The King
You don't know how the universe came to be either...

Then what created GOD?

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof. You saying GOD created the universe...all right fine...by all means...what evidence do you have indicating it was done by GOD, and not for lack of a better term cosmic accident?

And don't worry I'll be back to finish you off later.

God is not bound by time like we are. God was not created either.

This video gives a very good and intellectual explanation to that.

Who Created God?:

Also here is the ultimate ETHER for evolution:

=> => => => => => =>(Click the Picture)

Over 14 hours (fourteen hours) of content that goes through Evolution and why it's illogical-

(A very enlightening
seminar) :thumbsup:

Last edited:

KnicksFan4Realz

Benchwarmer
Akamu stated;

Just for thought...I asked myself this, (maybe yall should too) why are the most powerful, richest, influential people on this planet either Atheist or involved with a satanic related religion/organization. Why do the people that have the most influence on this world go against God so much? This only strengthens my belief in God, as it is written in the Bible. "Satan is the ruler of this world" Therefore there are MANY things made to deceive you people.

This should be an indication of the former not the latter. The very fact that atheists tend to be richer, smarter, and have a better moral compass than you folks and you're GOD should be telling you something. And I'll be glad to answer this for you...

The Atheist is more moral than the believer. Why? Because for us our decisions have to be based on something rather than a book that can be used and has been to justify any moral or immoral position. We cannot just simply say well "I'm going to kill them because the bible tells me so, or because the bible says it's against GOD and is my duty to kill them in doing so". Need something more, something "higher". Because at the end of the day for us...there is no magical paradise where will will live forever, there will be no ultimate forgiveness by a supreme being, there will be no ultimate judge who will weigh our actions.

We have to consider how we will be viewed when WE look back, and how other humans will look back. Not based on the sole judgment on one invisible sky daddy whose going to forgive all sins and crimes so as long as you really really believe in him.

People that believe they are going to continue their existence into another plane have no considerations for the current planet...after all why should they? They're ticket to Heaven has been stamped and there are no refunds only a transfer to hell.

Atheists are more powerful because we are bound to other humans, not a GOD. Our actions have to be justified by ourselves to our brothers, not by some impotent GOD that can never seem to even save his most devout followers from ruin.

Why such a GOD has human emotions is, simply because humans have emotions. A true GOD cannot be jealous, it's illogical for GOD to have an EGO. If GOD had emotions you'd be in a lot more trouble..when he's pissed, angry, jealous...or just plain days when he feels like being an asshole. Maybe he wants to take everyone you love away because he feels you've "dissed" him..then what? You still going to pay homage to a tormentor? To worship any GOD one must first believe in something that is not there without any evidence. Such is a dangerous proposition for the rest of humanity and has proven thusly.

But it's funny the same folks that believe in GOD, Jesus and the rest..dismiss pagan GODS as fake..interesting..calling one groups invisible deity real..and the other's false or fake. Same folks that tell children Santa is coming to town, the Tooth Fairy is going to leave you a dollar, the Easter Bunny is lucky, rabbit's feet are lucky, Peter Pan and Never Never Land are make believe...but yet somehow...Jesus, GOD, and Heaven get "credible" status..because simply the book that mentions them is old?

Shit I'd hate to imagine if we had a time machine and someone place a copy of the first issue of X-MEN in the deserts of Arabia..where we would be today!!

The only reason folks believe is because they are taught these bullshit stories.

But even the devout whom truly believes...cannot state that GOD hasn't dropped the cosmic ball a few times since inception if that were the case.

What possible just reason could a "loving GOD" have for making a people go through slavery? the holocaust? the inquisitions? rape? war? incest? molestation? torture? homelessness? famine? conquest? disease? To teach some purported "divine" lesson.

The simple fact is before I make another post explaining evolution again and why your argument of irreducible complexity and god of the gaps is complete bullshit and fake, is that...OUR MORALITY HAS SURPASSED GOD'S. PERIOD.

If the Bible or ANY HOLY TEXT..we're truly the infallible, correct word of GOD...direct from the horse's mouth. They CANNOT BE SUBJECT TO INTERPRETATION. Because to re-interpret GODs perfect word and works...would be to state GOD is incorrect the first time he wrote it. After all the correct answer, is always the correct answer. There is no misinterpretation of truth, and the accuracy of it is provable and undeniable. So to re-interpret GOD's work..indicates flaw...failure..incorrect...which means then GOD is not perfect..and if you believe GOD to not be perfect..then it perfectly lends logically of why he's suck a **** up when it comes to humans and what has happened since in your view he put us on this planet.

If GOD is real, so to is Peter Pan, Captain Hook, Wolverine, Mickey Mouse, Superman, and Godzilla.

KnicksFan4Realz

Benchwarmer
God is not bound by time like we are. God was not created either.

This video gives a very good and intellectual explanation to that.

Who Created God?:

Also here is the ultimate ETHER for evolution:

>>>>>>>>>>>Evolution Ether<<<<<<<<<<<

Over 14 hours (fourteen hours) of content that goes through Evolution and why it's illogical-

(A very enlightening
seminar) :thumbsup:

Before I watch this video..and completely smite it with CORRECT FACTS...riddle me this...

What proof do you have GOD was not created by another GOD? And how do you know with ABSOLUTE certainty GOD was not created by another GOD or GODs?

KnicksFan4Realz

Benchwarmer
You're bullshit video is from a creationist science website...

I mean seriously. This guy went to PRISON BY THE WAY...

Taken from the site of Akamu's video post;

"Learn more about Hovind, his ministry, the legal battles he has been involved in, and the Creation science arguments he presents!"

BOTH theories -- Creationism and evolution -- are religions.
To report that evolution is science is "slanted journalism."
Evolution is tax supported, and that is wrong. If you want to teach evolution (i.e., teach a specific religion as fact), then you should start your own private school.

Evolution is like kissing a frog to have him transform into a prince; the only difference is time. The classic fairy tale occurs instantaneously, while evolution takes millions of years. [Either is equally believable.]

If someone tries to tell you that we "evolved," ask them, "Were you there, or is that just your belief?" Being only their belief makes it their religion -- not science.

Science is based on things that may be observed, studied, and tested.

Those who teach evolution to kids will face judgment for it.

END.

I think we can put this link..into the bullshit pile...

http://freehovind.com/info-the_age_of_the_earth

Akamu

The King
You did not watch the videos so why are you talking? how could you call it bs when you didn't even watch 1? (it's not one it's many)

The reason he went to prison was for not paying taxes. He thought he didn't have to do pay taxes for preaching God's word (I don't agree with him not wanting to pay taxes, he should have just payed the taxes but that's another story) no single man or woman is perfect. 2Pac went to jail and he is beloved for his work.

In any case how does that change what's stated in his videos? he topples evolution. That is the point.

I think we can toss your ego into the bullshyt pile-

KnicksFan4Realz

Benchwarmer
Still went to jail. He's a criminal is he not? But aside from that...having watched these videos twice now...I'll be more than happy to tell you where they have ****ed up the science on purpose to prove their point.

U think this is the first creationist video trying to twist science to help their argument I've watched?

Get over yourself.

Like I said I'll be more than glad to explain where they ****ed up the science..

But I think I've explained this in another thread already.

OGKnickfan

Enlightened
Forgive them, for...

Realz, don't bother. Every time you, me, or ABCD make a strong argument, they simply ignore whatever is inconvenient; or they even make arguments that prove our points: defending the stories which glorify the massacre of all first born Egyptians, the slaughter of the Canaanites by Joshua, and the sick Israelite form of slavery.

The fact is I look to the bible, along with other books, and people, for spiritual growth and encouragement. You two only seem to use it for security and position: you want to believe that you hold some sort of position in a supposed hierarchy of spiritual attainment. In reality, you're spiritually dead.

The bible is misused by all Christian denominations, including the Jehovah's Witnesses and the Catholics. You've lost the true meaning and purpose of the bible, so you create a new one, focus on the points that speak of reward and punishment and forget to pay attention to the real gems that lie within the pages of the bible.

The bible requires an innocent mind, which is why Jesus said that blessed are the little children. The bible requires spiritual innocence and intelligence, not a mind bogged down with stupid citations and mindless adherence to "principles." At the spiritual core of the bible is redemption, sacrifice, and understanding, and living, by values. What God is, what he'll do, etc., as far as the bible is concerned, is irrelevant.

The fact is God is a title used for different entities, all over the world. God(s) is attributed with many powers: creation, destruction, all-knowing, truthfulness. God is also assigned, around the world, throughout history, various sexes, or none at all. I believe in God as a force, the same force that we help create when we care for a living thing or affect its ability to exist or die.

Just like the bible says, one of God's name is "the truth." If you care about the truth, look for what is illustrated, insofar as values are concerned, by the stories, and examples, in the bible: Jesus' sacrifice, on the cross and his turning of the other cheek. The connection, and symbolism, between the father (creator), son (the created) and the holy spirit (inner life force). These are themes around the world, in different religions, and it speaks to the ancient wisdom of our ancestors.

Spirituality requires, and urges one towards, freedom, not restrictive, blind obedience. FREEDOM, from belief, from the inescapable spot, from insensitivity, from lies, from prejudice, from blind faith and selfishness. The real reward is freedom, not heaven or paradise. Follow truth, give up worthless details, and you'll be saved.

As it is now, you're part of destruction. You're complicit with the same people who want to stop a mom from aborting a baby, when there are children starving, walking around right now. You're complicit with the same ones who want to save lives, yet drop bombs on other human beings. You're complicit with the same ones who talk about unity yet support division and prejudice, spiritually, racially and otherwise.

God has not laid out a path. Instead, it (God) has revealed itself in numerous people, books, animals, everything. God is there, now, to be witnessed by whomever wishes to come into contact with it. The bible is actually contains only a tiny, very old thumb print of what God actually is. Do you really think God is only in a book that comes from a single group of people, in a very small part of the world?

This religion is only as valid as any other. It is based on a book that contains wisdom, as well as troubling details of the people it comes from. Because it is a patrilineal society, the God figure is made a male, just like God was a female in matrilineal societies. At the very least, you should have other spiritual pursuits, in addition to Christianity. Don't be so blind.

Last edited:

OGKnickfan

Enlightened
Forgive them, for...

You contribute to those things that you said WTF to. You don't see the error of your ways, because you justify and justify, for your own sake, instead of that of truth and cause and effect: reality. I am grounded, when it comes to a few things, but I keep an open mind, I listen. And, if I hear something that makes sense, I can at least look into it.

You're blind, completely, because, as they say, the truth can be inconvenient, it can hurt egos, tear down political and spiritual ideologies (a contradiction in terms). So, you avoid it, and that's sad. Some day, you'll be looking for answers, when you see how little you actually know.

As for being a bag full of air, that may be so; but everything you, and your friends, say, seems old, rotten, decayed and lifeless. Where's the wisdom? Where's the freedom? Where's the uniqueness? This is why there will always be people who will never accept the bible as what they must follow, because, in the hands of the spiritually ignorant, who try to bind people to lies and mindless rules, it is a tool of evil.

Last edited:

Akamu

The King
Still went to jail. He's a criminal is he not? But aside from that...having watched these videos twice now...I'll be more than happy to tell you where they have ****ed up the science on purpose to prove their point.

U think this is the first creationist video trying to twist science to help their argument I've watched?

Get over yourself.

Like I said I'll be more than glad to explain where they ****ed up the science..

But I think I've explained this in another thread already.

He is not a criminal, he should have payed to get the IRS off of his back and he is fighting with them over the tax fraud. There was a much deeper meaning to this.

Do you have any idea how corrupt the United States Government is? It's obvious you do not, and you have shown that, it's very easy to tell that you don't understand this and a lot of other things.

There is NO law that we have to pay taxes, let me repeat this "THERE IS NO LAW THAT WE HAVE TO PAY TAXES" did you know that?

We are forced to pay through lies. So in actuality he is not wrong, and you misunderstand the situation.

Do you know why there is no law?
We fought the revolutionary war...we fought for our independence to get away from the taxes being brought by Great Britain. That was the main reason for the revolutionary war, to get away from taxation.

Here be enlightened: http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=5355374476580235299

Realz, don't bother. Every time you, me, or ABCD make a strong argument, they simply ignore whatever is inconvenient.

The fact is, I look to the bible, along with other books, and people, for spiritual growth and encouragement. You two only use it for security and position: you want to believe that you hold some sort of position in a supposed hierarchy of spiritual attainment. In reality, you're spiritually dead.

The bible is misused by all Christian denominations, including the Jehovah's Witnesses and the Catholics. You've lost the true meaning and purpose of the bible, so you create a new one, focus on the points that speak of reward and punishment and forget to pay attention to the real gems that lie within the pages of the bible.

The bible requires an innocent mind, which is why Jesus said that blessed were the little children. The bible requires spiritual intelligence, not just citations and mindless adherence to "principles." At the spiritual core of the bible is redemption, sacrifice, understanding, and living by, values. What God is, what he'll do, etc., is irrelevant.

The fact is God is a title used for different entities, all over the world. God(s) is attributed with many powers: creation, destruction, all-knowing, truthfulness. God is also assigned various sexes, or none at all. I believe in God as a force, the same force that we help create when we care for a living thing or affect its ability to exist or die.

Just like the bible says, one of God's name is "the truth." If you care about the truth, look for what is illustrated, insofar as values are concerned, by the stories, and examples, in the bible: Jesus' sacrifice, on the cross and by turning the other cheek. The connection, and symbolism, between the father (creator), son (the created) and the holy spirit (inner life force).

Spirituality requires, and urges one towards, freedom, not restrictive, blind obedience. FREEDOM, from belief, from the inescapable spot, from insensitivity, from lies, from prejudice, from blind faith and selfishness. The real reward is freedom, not heaven or paradise. Follow truth, give up worthless details, and you'll be saved.

[As it is now, you're part of destruction. You're complicit with the same people who want to stop a mom from aborting a baby, when there are children starving, walking around right now. You're complicit with the same ones who want to save lives, yet drop bombs on other human beings. You're complicit with the same ones who talk about unity yet support division and prejudice, spiritually, racially and otherwise.] <=WTF? LOL, ok!

God has not laid out a path. Instead, it (God) has revealed itself in numerous people, books, animals, everything. God is there, now, to be witnessed by whomever wishes to come into contact with it. The bible is actually contains only a tiny, very old thumb print of what God actually is. Do you really think God is only in a book that comes from a single group of people, in a very small part of the world?

This religion is only as valid as any other. It is based on a book that contains wisdom, as well as troubling details of the people it comes from. Because it is a patrilineal society, the God figure is made a male, just like God was a female in matrilineal societies. At the very least, you should have other spiritual pursuits, in addition to Christianity. Don't be so blind.

You are identical to a bag full of air... (btw, nice double post)

Let's leave it as this, (mind you I keep stressing this and I'm not going to bother afterwards) you believe in the Bible in your way, that is fine it doesn't bother me, knicksfan believe's his ancestor is a rock as do others, and I believe in the Bible in my way. There is no need to discuss this any further-

Last edited:
Realz, don't bother. Every time you, me, or ABCD make a strong argument, they simply ignore whatever is inconvenient; or they even make arguments that prove our points: defending the stories which glorify the massacre of all first born Egyptians, the slaughter of the Canaanites by Joshua, and the sick Israelite form of slavery.

The fact is I look to the bible, along with other books, and people, for spiritual growth and encouragement. You two only seem to use it for security and position: you want to believe that you hold some sort of position in a supposed hierarchy of spiritual attainment. In reality, you're spiritually dead.

The bible requires an innocent mind, which is why Jesus said that blessed are the little children. The bible requires spiritual innocence and intelligence, not a mind bogged down with stupid citations and mindless adherence to "principles." At the spiritual core of the bible is redemption, sacrifice, and understanding, and living, by values. What God is, what he'll do, etc., as far as the bible is concerned, is irrelevant.

The fact is God is a title used for different entities, all over the world. God(s) is attributed with many powers: creation, destruction, all-knowing, truthfulness. God is also assigned, around the world, throughout history, various sexes, or none at all. I believe in God as a force, the same force that we help create when we care for a living thing or affect its ability to exist or die.

Just like the bible says, one of God's name is "the truth." If you care about the truth, look for what is illustrated, insofar as values are concerned, by the stories, and examples, in the bible: Jesus' sacrifice, on the cross and his turning of the other cheek. The connection, and symbolism, between the father (creator), son (the created) and the holy spirit (inner life force). These are themes around the world, in different religions, and it speaks to the ancient wisdom of our ancestors.

As it is now, you're part of destruction. You're complicit with the same people who want to stop a mom from aborting a baby, when there are children starving, walking around right now. You're complicit with the same ones who want to save lives, yet drop bombs on other human beings. You're complicit with the same ones who talk about unity yet support division and prejudice, spiritually, racially and otherwise.

Jesus said not everyone saying to him Lord, Lord, will enter into the Kinggdom of the Heaven, but those who do the will of his Father will. So one's way to the path of righteousness is plain. LISTEN TO JEHOVAH.

One who will truly benefit from the bible will do NOT WHAT THEY THINK IS BEST, BUT EXACTLY WHAT JEHOVAH, AND JESUS SAY IS BEST.

Philosophy has no place with the bible. The bible explains itself.

There is a reason why other books as old as the bible do not have accurate prophetic word, scientific facts, candor from writers, historical soundness, and have been as widely circulated. Because God is not backing them.

KnicksFan4Realz

Benchwarmer
The bible explains itself, huh?

Alright..

1) Where did Cain's wife come from? It only mentions Adam, Eve, Cain, and Abel.

2) Whats the biblical reason for killing innocents?

3) Whats the biblical reason for killing non-believers or people who worship different GODs?

Bible doesn't explain jack shit. Just a cop out for folks to rationalize their own evil endeavors. It's much easier to say GOD told me to do it...rather than own up to it yourself.

***No LAW to pay taxes you say? U ever read the 16th amendment to the US Constitution you dumbass?****

Amendment XVI

The Congress shall have power to lay and collect taxes on incomes, from whatever source derived, without apportionment among the several states, and without regard to any census or enumeration.

U might want to read this!!!!

That pretty much wraps on the tax question stupid!

TunerAddict

Starter
***No LAW to pay taxes you say? U ever read the 16th amendment to the US Constitution you dumbass?****

Amendment XVI

The Congress shall have power to lay and collect taxes on incomes, from whatever source derived, without apportionment among the several states, and without regard to any census or enumeration.

U might want to read this!!!!

That pretty much wraps on the tax question stupid!

Lol. I was going to whip that out too...

The bible explains itself, huh?

Alright..

1) Where did Cain's wife come from? It only mentions Adam, Eve, Cain, and Abel.

2) Whats the biblical reason for killing innocents?

3) Whats the biblical reason for killing non-believers or people who worship different GODs?

Bible doesn't explain jack shit. Just a cop out for folks to rationalize their own evil endeavors. It's much easier to say GOD told me to do it...rather than own up to it yourself.

Evil endeavors? You have False Christianity confused with True Christianity again. You do that a lot. You bring up religious misconduct concerning Christian sects as a whole, but you were not able to do so concerning Jehovah's witnesses as a whole.

You don't see Jehovah's witnesses at the voting Polls, in office, in wars, on tv urging followers to do these things. You don't find that. Why? Because we are in the world, but no part of the world, the same way Jesus was.

And many times I have explained the same questions you have asked. You don't really care for the answers, so if you want them, search in this thread and the previous. They're there.

OGKnickfan

Enlightened
Shedding the light

You forsake your humanity for identity, and the power you think it gives you. You think you're special, Mr. Saved. It's false and evil. Spirituality was once about humanity, but people like you have lost the meaning. Now, you use it, in a completely different world, to measure up to others. You take their basic humanity away from them, and you create some kind of special, better than everyone else persona.

I'm more interested in humanity. And, if your God was real, I'd rather not be saved by him, if I had to live with the spiritually and intellectually blind, actually be one of them. God has no interest in judging anyone, when it comes to who worships how, follows all the stupid BS rules, only you do, because it makes you better than others, right?. In the fabric of time, the creator force is only interested in our actions, what we actually effect upon the world, whether or not we're self aware, whether or not we're free.

Like Realz said, your God is a sadist: the God of Israel. He certainly wasn't the God of the Egyptians, the Canaanites, the West Africans, who worshiped the female creator God, or any other countless numbers of peoples whose culture did not reflect Judaism or Christianity. As for God backing this religion... if by God you mean Constantine, then I agree.

I wonder why you don't get it. I mean, why do you think Judaism and its successors: Christianity and Islam, all come from the same place? It's obvious, kid: "it's a cultural religion, just like the rest that exist in the world." Wake up!!!

Last edited:

KnicksFan4Realz

Benchwarmer
Evil endeavors? You have False Christianity confused with True Christianity again. You do that a lot. You bring up religious misconduct concerning Christian sects as a whole, but you were not able to do so concerning Jehovah's witnesses as a whole.

You don't see Jehovah's witnesses at the voting Polls, in office, in wars, on tv urging followers to do these things. You don't find that. Why? Because we are in the world, but no part of the world, the same way Jesus was.

And many times I have explained the same questions you have asked. You don't really care for the answers, so if you want them, search in this thread and the previous. They're there.

Bullshit I know plenty of Jehovah's witnesses that go to the voting booth...I work with 3 of them for crying out loud. And we discuss politics daily. And I've seen them going to the booth, and heard the lever snap back into place after they've voted.

False Christians?

Alright...Rather than name the false religions...

Name me why your's is the correct one?

OGKnickfan

Enlightened
You Christians believe for two reasons: the reward: going to heaven/paradise/financial "blessings," superiority complex, fear: you fear a final death or punishment in hell. Self preservation is what you follow. A ***** like me don't give a phuck, though.

Real spirituality requires submission to the truth, and truth is very quiet, you can only hear it if you approach it without the burden of the years of BS that you've studied. In truth lies all of the secrets of the world that your bible, because it was written by one group of people, fails to mention. People like you can never come in contact with those gems, you spit on them. And, truth, being so gentle as it is, simply waits for the few that wish to look to her for grace.

KnicksFan4Realz

Benchwarmer
You Christians believe for two reasons: the reward: going to heaven/paradise/financial "blessings," superiority complex, fear: you fear a final death or punishment in hell. Self preservation is what you follow. A ***** like me don't give a phuck, though.

Real spirituality requires submission to the truth, and truth is very quiet, you can only hear it if you approach it without the burden of the years of BS that you've studied. In truth lies all of the secrets of the world that your bible, because it was written by one group of people, fails to mention. People like you can never come in contact with those gems, you spit on them. And, truth, being so gentle as it is, simply waits for the few that wish to look to her for grace.

It's funny how folks can claim GOD is real...yet can't believe as well GOD might've been created by another GOD?...

Isn't that inconsistent?