Christianity in 30 Seconds

What he is saying is that you cannot pick and choose whenever its convenient to you. You don't get it both ways, and only in whichever way helps your side. I believe that is what he is saying.

It's not about picking and choosing. All prophecy has a literal fulfillment. This Ezekiel prophecy makes reference to Isreals revival. That is clear. Now the problem with interpretation is that most the world takes that to mean earthly Isreal, when Christians are under the new covenant, which means the new nation, Spritual Isreal. Earthly Isreal was the old covenant with Abraham, Spritual Isreal is what Christians like Paul refered to being under in Galatians.

There is a huge difference. So that Ezekiel Prophecy has to concern itself with one of these Isreals. Isreals state of affairs clearly does not constitute them as having Jehovah's favor. They have no temple, no King, and they have no geneoligcal records to prove who the Messiah is in the Davidic lineage. All of these things and more give great evidence that Jehovah is not backing what is happening there.

KnicksFan4Realz

Benchwarmer
Because the world thinks this refers to literal Isreal and it doesn't. And you're exactly right, if it did, it would be false for the very reasons you mentioned, and many more. The Jews and Earthly Isreal have long not been God's people. Even Jesus, said so.

While prophecy at times takes on a metaphoric view, that really should not invalidate it if it adds up. To take that stance you have is to in a way lack reason. There are plenty of metaphors in your life maybe even your parents have used to explain things to you that once understood made sense. So why cannot the Bible do the same at times?

Like I said before...I even broke this down logically for you as to why

I'll restate this again...(briefly)

All other accounts, facts, stories are things people are capable of creating. The two types of information that only a god could have revealed are:

1. Specific detail information about prehistoric earth and life that is now confirmed by geology and paleontology. If the original scriptures had this Information, then that would be strong evidence that it came from an all-knowing creator that knew prehistoric conditions.

2. Accurate detailed prophecies about current, or historical events that are well documented. If these predictions were in original scripture versions, they would be evidence that a god revealed them to the authors. Specific dates, places, and names are the necessary detail.

D. The claims of prophecies and scientific facts revealed in scripture do not have enough specific detail to allow verification, and creative interpretation is necessary to match them with any current event or knowledge. An account of prophecy fulfillment written after the event occurred is not a prophecy. Stories of miracles are not evidence of divine revelation because these accounts can be created by people, and cannot be verified.

E. Without adequate evidence of god contribution, a book of scripture and the god it represents are only inventions of the human imagination. Belief that a god must exist, does not imply that any particular book of scripture has a god as its source. The scripture itself must contain clear evidence that it is the revelation of a god.

F. For a Christian or Muslim, arguments about god as the first cause, order and complexity, the source of morality, Pascals Wager, etc. are only interesting intellectual exercises, because the god these arguments propose is a generic hypothetical god that is not connected to any specific book of scripture.

Now as to your 2nd paragraph;

We are not talking about moral lessons. WE ARE TALKING ABOUT PROPHECY BEING ACCURATE. And it's not. Either something contains detailed factual information, or it ****ing does not. END OF STORY. GAME OVER. You are not saying the BIBLE in this context is trying to explain something that is conceptual...you are saying these prophecies have been accurately recorded, stated, and verified from biblical testimony that DIRECTLY AND ACCURATELY correlates with today's and the events of modern time.

The bible gets no special pass. If I told my nephew for example that...in 20 years...(you will marry a girl with a vowel in her first name)...first off, that's not a prophecy. It's an educated guess at the very best. Why? Because most females do have first names with vowels in them. If I told him that he is going to marry a girl and her first name shall be Janice. Well she's got 3 vowels...just as well it could've been Amy, Sarah, Connie, Kimberly, Stacy, Yalonda,etc...etc...NOT VERY ****ING SPECIFIC.

If I were to tell him rather...you will marry...Michelle Stevenson from Oakland, CA...whom used to live in Lombard St...Apt 1245..from 1989-2004...and you will be uncle to her two nephews Jordan Tamir..and Chris Blake.

Details are what separate prophecy from a well educated guess.

I'm sure someone who might've been around at that time and saw the destruction of that Israel...might've just figured that..."it ain't over" and "they'll be back". Perhaps as the Jews left...he heard someone remark that they shall re-claim what is rightfully theirs. Many nations, and empires..constantly re-claim what was once lost to them in battle. The logic being Israel would be no different.

So there is you reason for suggesting why someone would think like this..at that time.

A human creation and a logical thought of people getting back lost/stolen property. A very human concept. And besides if this GOD that you claim exists, and Muslims know they were going to get this back....then why take it from them in the first place?

The sad irony to all this bullshit is that..GOD apparently told the Muslims something else..or rather cut them another deal. Which further proves either GOD exists and is a ****ing liar. Or rather human beings decided they wanted that land...didn't like what they read from another's holy book..and needed a justification for taking it...

GOD tends to back up any kind of claim one can make, funny how he's never gotten off his cosmic ass in the last few hundred years to address..the children he loves so much not only from killing eachother..but also other people. No, no, he would rather much sit on his ass and do absolutely nothing. And this is the GOD you folks claims loves you, but on top of them is deserving to be submitted too...

Religious people simply are in love with an abusive partner, and make excuses just like a battered partner..to their behavior.

Last edited:

jpz17

Starter
Christianity is not something that can be told in 30 seconds, and its not debatable, you either believe it or you don't. Why do you think this thread has 23 pages, get lives

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
Christianity is not something that can be told in 30 seconds, and its not debatable, you either believe it or you don't. Why do you think this thread has 23 pages, get lives
Good post, :thumbsup: I absolutely agree. Knicks4lyfe is delusional, but that's his problem. If he wants to believe that 6.5 billion people will all be put to death, excpet the 7 million Jehovah's Witnesses, that's his problem.

Paul probably doesn't know this, but Jehovah's Witnesses look down on other Christians. Jehovah's Witnesses say that they are the only true Christians, and they predicted that all other denominations would be destroyed, in 1918, 1932, and 1975.

http://www.religioustolerance.org/witness8.htm

Last edited:

KnicksFan4Realz

Benchwarmer

If your not going to bother to debate anything meaningful to this debate...why even bother to drop by here??

This is the problem with society. no one discusses shit anymore. This apathetic live and let live..either you believe or don't mantra. People don't gain knowledge, or discover things by simply just taking them as the truth or not. If this were the case..we'd still be believing the earth is flat, demons cause psychotic episodes, and that exorcism is necessary in every case of strange behavior.

But if you truly thought this was a waste of time, you wouldn't have posted anything.

Paul1355

All Star
Good post, :thumbsup: I absolutely agree. Knicks4lyfe is delusional, but that's his problem. If he wants to believe that 6.5 billion people will all be put to death, excpet the 7 million Jehovah's Witnesses, that's his problem.

Paul probably doesn't know this, but Jehovah's Witnesses look down on other Christians. Jehovah's Witnesses say that they are the only true Christians, and they predicted that all other denominations would be destroyed, in 1918 and 1932.

Well that just shows you that they don't follow scripture. The Bible says that God never told the time when he would come but to look for the signs of his coming as told in Revelation and other books talking about end-time prophecy. We can assume when it is, but not make an exact guess and right there JW's were doomed in 1918 and 1932 to be wrong. I don't really know about their history but I know a basic understanding of their belief. And it really hurts me seeing people that say they follow Christianity but don't think that Christ himself is the Messiah. It's basically being Atheist because they follow their own belief, not what the Bible actually says and preaches. The Bible says whoever adds or takes words out this book will be cursed.

ABCD, if you have a Bible related questions, let me know.

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
If your not going to bother to debate anything meaningful to this debate...why even bother to drop by here??

This is the problem with society. no one discusses shit anymore. This apathetic live and let live..either you believe or don't mantra. People don't gain knowledge, or discover things by simply just taking them as the truth or not. If this were the case..we'd still be believing the earth is flat, demons cause psychotic episodes, and that exorcism is necessary in every case of strange behavior.

But if you truly thought this was a waste of time, you wouldn't have posted anything.
Good point, but Knicks4lyfe is brainwashed. If the Watch Tower was to say that all Jehovah's Witnesses must stay away from bathing for the next 10 years, he would do it. If the Watch Tower was to say that all Jehovah's Witnesses must eat peanut butter and jelly sandwiches, for every meal, for the next 2 years, he would do it. If the WatchTower was to reinstate their belief that Vaccines are from the devil, he would never get a vaccination again.

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
Well that just shows you that they don't follow scripture. The Bible says that God never told the time when he would come but to look for the signs of his coming as told in Revelation and other books talking about end-time prophecy. We can assume when it is, but not make an exact guess and right there JW's were doomed in 1918 and 1932 to be wrong. I don't really know about their history but I know a basic understanding of their belief. And it really hurts me seeing people that say they follow Christianity but don't think that Christ himself is the Messiah. It's basically being Atheist because they follow their own belief, not what the Bible actually says and preaches. The Bible says whoever adds or takes words out this book will be cursed.

Sure, I'll let you know if I have any questions.

KnicksFan4Realz

Benchwarmer
Good point, but Knicks4lyfe is brainwashed. If the Watch Tower was to say that all Jehovah's Witnesses must stay away from bathing for the next 10 years, he would do it. If the Watch Tower was to say that all Jehovah's Witnesses must eat peanut butter and jelly sandwiches, for every meal, for the next 2 years, he would do it. If the WatchTower was to reinstate their belief that Vaccines are from the devil, he would never get a vaccination again.

Be real funny if they issue a commandment to sheep ****..in order to get sexual pleasure...while still remaining pure in the eye's of GOD. Because after all..if you **** a sheep..it's like a vagina..and will make you a better lover for your wife on your wedding night.

KnicksFan4Realz

Benchwarmer

If that is the case..Creflo dollar...TD JAKES..better watch the **** out.

Paul1355

All Star
Ezekial 37:11

Like I said before...I even broke this down logically for you as to why

I'll restate this again...(briefly)

All other accounts, facts, stories are things people are capable of creating. The two types of information that only a god could have revealed are:

1. Specific detail information about prehistoric earth and life that is now confirmed by geology and paleontology. If the original scriptures had this Information, then that would be strong evidence that it came from an all-knowing creator that knew prehistoric conditions.

2. Accurate detailed prophecies about current, or historical events that are well documented. If these predictions were in original scripture versions, they would be evidence that a god revealed them to the authors. Specific dates, places, and names are the necessary detail.

D. The claims of prophecies and scientific facts revealed in scripture do not have enough specific detail to allow verification, and creative interpretation is necessary to match them with any current event or knowledge. An account of prophecy fulfillment written after the event occurred is not a prophecy. Stories of miracles are not evidence of divine revelation because these accounts can be created by people, and cannot be verified.

E. Without adequate evidence of god contribution, a book of scripture and the god it represents are only inventions of the human imagination. Belief that a god must exist, does not imply that any particular book of scripture has a god as its source. The scripture itself must contain clear evidence that it is the revelation of a god.

F. For a Christian or Muslim, arguments about god as the first cause, order and complexity, the source of morality, Pascals Wager, etc. are only interesting intellectual exercises, because the god these arguments propose is a generic hypothetical god that is not connected to any specific book of scripture.

Now as to your 2nd paragraph;

We are not talking about moral lessons. WE ARE TALKING ABOUT PROPHECY BEING ACCURATE. And it's not. Either something contains detailed factual information, or it ****ing does not. END OF STORY. GAME OVER. You are not saying the BIBLE in this context is trying to explain something that is conceptual...you are saying these prophecies have been accurately recorded, stated, and verified from biblical testimony that DIRECTLY AND ACCURATELY correlates with today's and the events of modern time.

The bible gets no special pass. If I told my nephew for example that...in 20 years...(you will marry a girl with a vowel in her first name)...first off, that's not a prophecy. It's an educated guess at the very best. Why? Because most females do have first names with vowels in them. If I told him that he is going to marry a girl and her first name shall be Janice. Well she's got 3 vowels...just as well it could've been Amy, Sarah, Connie, Kimberly, Stacy, Yalonda,etc...etc...NOT VERY ****ING SPECIFIC.

If I were to tell him rather...you will marry...Michelle Stevenson from Oakland, CA...whom used to live in Lombard St...Apt 1245..from 1989-2004...and you will be uncle to her two nephews Jordan Tamir..and Chris Blake.

I'm sure someone who might've been around at that time and saw the destruction of that Israel...might've just figured that..."it ain't over" and "they'll be back". Perhaps as the Jews left...he heard someone remark that they shall re-claim what is rightfully theirs. Many nations, and empires..constantly re-claim what was once lost to them in battle. The logic being Israel would be no different.

So there is you reason for suggesting why someone would think like this..at that time.

A human creation and a logical thought of people getting back lost/stolen property. A very human concept. And besides if this GOD that you claim exists, and Muslims know they were going to get this back....then why take it from them in the first place?

The sad irony to all this bullshit is that..GOD apparently told the Muslims something else..or rather cut them another deal. Which further proves either GOD exists and is a ****ing liar. Or rather human beings decided they wanted that land...didn't like what they read from another's holy book..and needed a justification for taking it...

GOD tends to back up any kind of claim one can make, funny how he's never gotten off his cosmic ass in the last few hundred years to address..the children he loves so much not only from killing eachother..but also other people. No, no, he would rather much sit on his ass and do absolutely nothing. And this is the GOD you folks claims loves you, but on top of them is deserving to be submitted too...

Religious people simply are in love with an abusive partner, and make excuses just like a battered partner..to their behavior.

Your an angry Atheist, very angry. Stop talking about Bible prophecy being false when I brought up Ezekial 37:11 that blows your debate out of the water when you said the Dry Bones aren't represented as Israel, because they are and it clearly says it in Ezekial 37:11!
Your like any other Atheist, saying your claim over and over again and not even understanding the Bible itself. Just stop arguing on the topic of Prophecy, it's making me sick. The Bible describes people like you...."claiming to know it all, but they are fools."

KnicksFan4Realz

Benchwarmer
Your an angry Atheist, very angry. Stop talking about Bible prophecy being false when I brought up Ezekial 37:11 that blows your debate out of the water when you said the Dry Bones aren't represented as Israel, because they are and it clearly says it in Ezekial 37:11!
Your like any other Atheist, saying your claim over and over again and not even understanding the Bible itself. Just stop arguing on the topic of Prophecy, it's making me sick. The Bible describes people like you...."claiming to know it all, but they are fools."

Your lucky I have to step out to the store right quick...I'll be back to answer this bullshit.

Once again..it talks about bones..NOT ISRAEL becoming a state...with intervention from other NATIONS I might add...in 1948. If your prophecy bullshit was so ****ing true..why'd the neglect to mention the specific year, date, and month??

You would think these little nuggets of information would PROVE BEYOND A REASONABLE DOUBT...the bible is prophetically true. But it did not...WHY? Because it's was all predicated on a logical assumption of them coming back. The exact same way as Hannibal for example...kept coming back on the Romans. People generally do not like to lose, especially former nations.

But ohh no, the best you got offer me is some shit about bones..and mentioning the word Israel. Which also in of itself has a special meaning, outside of it being a specific territory.

But like I said...if any of this BULLSHIT were true in the first place...then what are the MUSLIMS heathens??

Why do they feel their claim is scripturally as well backed up by their holy book??

Obviously there can only be one correct owner of the lands of Israel and that section of the Middle East. The very fact this issue has NOT BEEN SETTLED..in all the centuries past..and probably will never be thanks to many a fundamentalist such as yourselves...

GOD SIMPLY LIED to either both, for certain one of these groups have been lied to by their GOD. Which ironically, between these 3 faiths...is actually 3 different GOD's because each attributes different things. Yet all, come from Judaism.

Doesn't matter whether I am an angry atheist, or a calm one. Going around claiming something to be true based on a LOOSE interpretation of scripture...is complete and utter bullshit.

I suppose as a grown ass adult you still believe in Angels, Demons and shit..but will dismiss Goblins, Unicorns, Dragons, and Muses, as if someway you can demonstrate any, and I mean ANY of them are real and have actually once existed. Religion truly one of the greatest bullshit stories ever told to deceive mankind of their intellect, potential, and above all MONEY. Ironically, how people who would call money the root of all evil..constantly need it to fund their "good works".\

If you folks are the best GOD can do, and looking around this planet this is it..I am not impressed. Rather than stopping his most devout followers from killing eachother, and other people who have nothing to do with your silly, outdated, idiotic notions..of actually surviving DEATH...he let's the shit continuously go on as if it doesn't matter. Now if there is a GOD, and doesn't give a shit...that would ironically make sense. However, this whole loving, benevolent, GOD..you says loves us, and needs to use FEAR as a prod to get humans to do the right thing..is complete bullshit. All you wind up with is people who believe based on fear of eternal torture forever and ever.

If this GOD of yours were any at all atleast competent...and loving there would be no hell. But if you conceded there is one..where is the loving part? Where is this everlasting forgiveness? Where this infinite patience?

If GOD really was loving and about forgiveness...then logically, he'd also have to forgive you for not repenting in the first place and still not send you to hell EVER!.Also, as well would not have HUMAN EMOTIONS. A GOD that is jealous, angry, vengeful, loving...these are human emotions..personification of a deity..which in reality would have to be completely devoid of emotion to be perfect.

You want to go on believing in fairies, go right ahead..there are several on the lower east side.

Last edited:

TunerAddict

Starter
Ezekiel 25:17

pulp_fiction_jules.jpg

"The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of the darkness. For he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know I am the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon you."

The Bible contains numerous prophecies, many of which have already been fulfilled. Consider an example. Through the prophet Isaiah, who lived in the eighth century B.C.E., Jehovah foretold that the city of Babylon would be destroyed. (Isaiah 13:19; 14:22, 23) Details were given to show just how this would happen. Invading armies would dry up Babylon?s river and march into the city without a battle. That is not all. Isaiah?s prophecy even named the king who would conquer Babylon?Cyrus.?Isaiah 44:27?45:2.

(the One saying to the watery deep, ?Be evaporated; and all your rivers I shall dry up?; 28 the One saying of Cyrus, ?He is my shepherd, and all that I delight in he will completely carry out?; even in [my] saying of Jerusalem, ?She will be rebuilt,? and of the temple, ?You will have your foundation laid.?"

45​
This is what Jehovah has said to his anointed one, to Cyrus, whose right hand I have taken hold of, to subdue before him nations, so that I may ungird even the hips of kings; to open before him the two-leaved doors, so that even the gates will not be shut: 2 "Before you I myself shall go, and the swells of land I shall straighten out. The copper doors I shall break in pieces, and the iron bars I shall cut down.​

Some 200 years later?on the night of October 5/6, 539 B.C.E.?an army encamped near Babylon. Who was its commander? A Persian king named Cyrus. The stage was thus set for the fulfillment of an amazing prophecy. But would the army of Cyrus invade Babylon without a battle, as foretold?

The Babylonians were holding a festival that night and felt secure behind their massive city walls. Meanwhile, Cyrus cleverly diverted the water of the river that flowed through the city. Soon the water was shallow enough for his men to cross the riverbed and approach the walls of the city. But how would Cyrus? army get past Babylon?s walls? For some reason, on that night the doors to the city were carelessly left open!

Regarding Babylon, it was foretold: "She will never be inhabited, nor will she reside for generation after generation. And there the Arab will not pitch his tent, and no shepherds will let their flocks lie down there." (Isaiah 13:20) This prophecy did more than predict a city?s fall. It showed that Babylon would be desolated permanently. You can see evidence of the fulfillment of these words. The uninhabited site of ancient Babylon?about 50 miles [80 km] south of Baghdad, Iraq?is proof that what Jehovah spoke through Isaiah has been fulfilled: "I will sweep her with the broom of annihilation."?Isaiah 14:22, 23.​

Do you really sit at your computer and say this prophecy lacks detail? Do you recognize how much had to go right for this prophecy to be completed? What human could make an educated guess that Babylon would become an uninhabited desolate waste?

Paul1355

All Star
Your lucky I have to step out to the store right quick...I'll be back to answer this bullshit.

Once again..it talks about bones..NOT ISRAEL becoming a state...with intervention from other NATIONS I might add...in 1948. If your prophecy bullshit was so ****ing true..why'd the neglect to mention the specific year, date, and month??

You would think these little nuggets of information would PROVE BEYOND A REASONABLE DOUBT...the bible is prophetically true. But it did not...WHY? Because it's was all predicated on a logical assumption of them coming back. The exact same way as Hannibal for example...kept coming back on the Romans. People generally do not like to lose, especially former nations.

But ohh no, the best you got offer me is some shit about bones..and mentioning the word Israel. Which also in of itself has a special meaning, outside of it being a specific territory.

But like I said...if any of this BULLSHIT were true in the first place...then what are the MUSLIMS heathens??

Why do they feel their claim is scripturally as well backed up by their holy book??

Obviously there can only be one correct owner of the lands of Israel and that section of the Middle East. The very fact this issue has NOT BEEN SETTLED..in all the centuries past..and probably will never be thanks to many a fundamentalist such as yourselves...

GOD SIMPLY LIED to either both, for certain one of these groups have been lied to by their GOD. Which ironically, between these 3 faiths...is actually 3 different GOD's because each attributes different things. Yet all, come from Judaism.

Doesn't matter whether I am an angry atheist, or a calm one. Going around claiming something to be true based on a LOOSE interpretation of scripture...is complete and utter bullshit.

I suppose as a grown ass adult you still believe in Angels, Demons and shit..but will dismiss Goblins, Unicorns, Dragons, and Muses, as if someway you can demonstrate any, and I mean ANY of them are real and have actually once existed. Religion truly one of the greatest bullshit stories ever told to deceive mankind of their intellect, potential, and above all MONEY. Ironically, how people who would call money the root of all evil..constantly need it to fund their "good works".\

If you folks are the best GOD can do, and looking around this planet this is it..I am not impressed. Rather than stopping his most devout followers from killing eachother, and other people who have nothing to do with your silly, outdated, idiotic notions..of actually surviving DEATH...he let's the shit continuously go on as if it doesn't matter. Now if there is a GOD, and doesn't give a shit...that would ironically make sense. However, this whole loving, benevolent, GOD..you says loves us, and needs to use FEAR as a prod to get humans to do the right thing..is complete bullshit. All you wind up with is people who believe based on fear of eternal torture forever and ever.

If this GOD of yours were any at all atleast competent...and loving there would be no hell. But if you conceded there is one..where is the loving part? Where is this everlasting forgiveness? Where this infinite patience?

If GOD really was loving and about forgiveness...then logically, he'd also have to forgive you for not repenting in the first place and still not send you to hell EVER!.Also, as well would not have HUMAN EMOTIONS. A GOD that is jealous, angry, vengeful, loving...these are human emotions..personification of a deity..which in reality would have to be completely devoid of emotion to be perfect.

You want to go on believing in fairies, go right ahead..there are several on the lower east side.

Once again going off topic and not understanding the Bible. let me tell you what Ezekial 37:11 says so you stop saying that I just created the word Israel out of nowhere. Ezekial 37:11 says "Son of man, these bones are the housewhole of Israel."

I didn't create anything, it basically says what the Dry Bones represent, and it represents Israel.Then it says that the bones were re-formed, a new nation called Israel was re-formed in 1948. You don't have to be a rocket scientist to spot this, Knickfan4realz. What don't you understand?

Well that just shows you that they don't follow scripture

But believing that Jesus is God does follow scripture? And also, Messiah means annointed one of God. That means one who God annoints. That would mean someone other than himself. So why is it that you believe the Messiah is God?

This is essentially why the Jews this so called Christian nation defends in Jerusalem and the Jews themselves do not agree scripturally. The Jews know that the Messiah would be sent from God, not be him. While Christendom believes he is God.

Meanwhile, Jesus is said to be a Creature in collosians 1:15. The firstborn of every creature in KJ. Also, he says out of his own mouth a similar sentiment in rev 3:14.

Him being a creation would severely cripple any doctrine of him being the almighty creator who has no creator.

Now. I have used bible passages to support my belief. I have even directly responded to the scriptures you use to give evidence for your believe.

If we have it so twisted and wrong, it should be relatively easy for you to support your basis for belief, and explain how Jesus is says he was created by the creator, yet is the creator.

I'll wait.

KnicksFan4Realz

Benchwarmer
Once again going off topic and not understanding the Bible. let me tell you what Ezekial 37:11 says so you stop saying that I just created the word Israel out of nowhere. Ezekial 37:11 says "Son of man, these bones are the housewhole of Israel."

I didn't create anything, it basically says what the Dry Bones represent, and it represents Israel.Then it says that the bones were re-formed, a new nation called Israel was re-formed in 1948. You don't have to be a rocket scientist to spot this, Knickfan4realz. What don't you understand?

That's still NOT MENTIONING ISRAEL BECOMING A STATE IN 1948...DOES IT SAY SPECIFICALLY ISRAEL WILL AGAIN BECOME A STATE IN 1948?

IF NOT THEN IT'S NOT SPECIFIC, NOT PROPHETIC. END OF STORY.