Christianity in 30 Seconds

KnicksFan4Realz

Benchwarmer
Freedom comes not from GOD, but humans who ascribed this to be a good idea. From the very same humans that ascribed religion, even though its a bad one. If GOD is the granter of rights...how come different countries have different numbers?

America has 10...not counting the amendments
Britian has 13
Canada I believe has 13
Germany 29..

And some countries you have NO RIGHTS AT ALL...

Kind of GOD hands out unequal numbers of rights?? And then no rights at all?

Humans made them up. Because any RIGHT can be easily taken away by another group. If rights were so fundamental to human beings from their Creator..such could never be taken away. Humans have privileges NOT RIGHTS.

Freedom comes not from GOD, but humans who ascribed this to be a good idea. From the very same humans that ascribed religion, even though its a bad one. If GOD is the granter of rights...how come different countries have different numbers?

America has 10...not counting the amendments
Britian has 13
Canada I believe has 13
Germany 29..

And some countries you have NO RIGHTS AT ALL...

Kind of GOD hands out unequal numbers of rights?? And then no rights at all?

Humans made them up. Because any RIGHT can be easily taken away by another group. If rights were so fundamental to human beings from their Creator..such could never be taken away. Humans have privileges NOT RIGHTS.
I think you have misunderstood what I meant. What I should have said was freedom apart from God. That is along the lines I meant. So poor choice of words on my part.

And God does not make the rules in this world. People do, under Satans influence. That is why again, the world is so messed up.

Jehovah's rules are in his Bible. Those that live by them, lives by his rules. And those are the ones he governs.

OGKnickfan

Enlightened
Commentary on Freedom

I know about both freedom and imprisonment. I know because I took the time to think about how I lived. I don't think I'm free, and I've never met a grown person who is. The point is that what we can do is strive to be free, despite the inevitable stumbling that will occur.

Being free is a challenge, it takes work, and there are always obstacles to overcome. When that obstacle is something like the bible, or any number of other books and teachings, the obstacle is often not seen as the cage that it is cage, it's seen as a haven. Really, what you live in, when blindly, and exclusively involved in a faith, is a golden cage.

The golden cage is beautiful, to you, as well as to many outsiders. Most of those who resent your existence in that cage merely want to move you to a new cage, one that's golden to them. It takes someone who strives for truth to see that a cage is just a cage, a prison, gilded or not.

I don't want freedom from God: truth, reality, the true supreme force of the universe, something that's important to me above all else. I work to maintain freedom, and it's a constant struggle, against myself and the rest of the world, and wish humanity would be free, from false, crippling religion. And it's more than the book, it's the psychology of it all: ego tripping on who's going to heaven and who's going to hell, lack of real values and morals, lack of human responsibility. Look at what you said about Satan leading us to be evil, lyfe. You probably believe Jesus and God will eventually solve everything, so much so that you probably refuse to involve yourself in world issues, "Jehovah is going to end this system of things, very soon." The fact is that we're evil because of our traditions and cultures, most of which we follow blindly, "because my parents raised me that way." We need to follow real values, with intelligence, sensitivity and understanding, return to our natural state of existence, geographically speaking. We can't apply the lifestyle and culture of the ancient Hebrews to contemporary living. To do so, creates confusion and destruction, as is evident.

The world is designed for those who are evil, most of whom belong to temples, synagogues and churches. It's funny how you never hear about an atheist pedophile ring or about atheists allowing their wives to die in labor, as a result of refusing to allow her a blood transfusion. It's funny how the prisons are mostly full of observant Christians. I don't consider myself an atheist, but I see atheists as being one step closer to just being human, nothing else/less, except in the eyes of the brainwashed.

Ignore reality, and ignore truth, that which reveals all: the truth of everything, regardless of what you'd like it to be, but, if you're a liar and a blind follower, it silently defines you as well: the truth would be that you are a liar and a sheep. Someday, people everywhere will lament the fruits of how we've carried on.

Truth is supreme to everything. If it's true that God exists, he would be subject to TRUTH. Whether you're right or wrong about God is subject to truth, no matter what you believe. While the Hebrews ignored 90 percent of the world, truth was in the southern and western hemispheres. Truth is something that every atom is involved in creating, it's based on the momentum of trillions of actions, it's a force, not a man or spirit, though those may be involved in fulfilling outcomes.

Last edited:

OGKnickfan

Enlightened
Anything completely new comes from nothing. Coming from nothing is the definition of creation. Otherwise, you're talking about a continuation.

I don't want freedom from God:.
All indications say you do.

And it's more than the book, it's the psychology of it all: ego tripping on who's going to heaven and who's going to hell, lack of real values and morals, lack of human responsibility.
Everyone who has ever died has go ne to hell. Simply because hell is not a fiery place of torment. Jesus was perfect, there was no reason at all as to why God would send him to a fiery place of torment. In fact, that would have been an injustice on Jehovah's part. But even he was in hell. Hell just means mankinds natural resting place, or common grave. Sadly, it appears you have been misinformed.

Look at what you said about Satan leading us to be evil, lyfe. You probably believe Jesus and God will eventually solve everything, so much so that you probably refuse to involve yourself in world issues, "Jehovah is going to end this system of things, very soon." The fact is that we're evil because of our traditions and cultures, most of which we follow blindly, "because my parents raised me that way."
Why should I not think that Satan is behind the world when the world acurately reflects his attributes? The world a great place? Why would I get involved in worldy affairs, Politics and wars and such, when no political entity or war in history has ever brought lasting peace and beneficial results for all mankind? The cultures and traditions being followed are a reflection of Satans system. That is why the world is terrible. These are his influential designs. And you appear to have been blinded by his greatest trick. And that is where he makes people believe he does not exist.

The only one who can rid the earth of this influence is Jehovah. You can choose to keep searching elsewhere for truth if you wish. But it will prove to be like trying to catch the wind with your hands.

We need to follow real values, with intelligence, sensitivity and understanding, return to our natural state of existence, geographically speaking. We can't apply the lifestyle and culture of the ancient Hebrews to contemporary living. To do so, creates confusion and destruction, as is evident.
So I guess these are not real values?
Galatians 5:22 On the other hand, the fruitage of the spirit is love, joy, peace, long-suffering, kindness, goodness, faith, 23 mildness, self-control. Against such things there is no law

If everyone lived by this would the world not be a much better place?

The world is designed for those who are evil, most of whom belong to temples, synagogues and churches. It's funny how you never hear about an atheist pedophile ring or about atheists allowing their wives to die in labor, as a result of refusing to allow her a blood transfusion. It's funny how the prisons are mostly full of observant Christians. I don't consider myself an atheist, but I see atheists as being one step closer to just being human, nothing else/less, except in the eyes of the brainwashed..
Maybe that is because of this.

1 John 5:19 We know we originate with God, but the whole world is lying in the [power of the] wicked one.

This is why Jesus told HIS disciples to stay out of the world as he was, because Satan is it's ruler. That means those involved in the world are knowingly, or unknowingly under his influence. Because he is this worlds ruler.

Oh, Hitler, Stalin, Athiests.

Ignore reality, and ignore truth, that which reveals all: the truth of everything, regardless of what you'd like it to be, but, if you're a liar and a blind follower, it silently defines you as well: the truth would be that you are a liar and a sheep. Someday, people everywhere will lament the fruits of how we've carried on.
I am not the one ignoring reality. Due to the bible I recognize the realities of this world. I am not adversely affected by this.

2 Corintians 4:4 among whom the god of this system of things has blinded the minds of the unbelievers, that the illumination of the glorious good news about the Christ, who is the image of God, might not shine through.

Are you?

Truth is supreme to everything.
It is. And this is how I know Jehovah's word is true. Everything he says will happen, happens. I don't need to span the globe, or check under every rug, adhere to human philosphy to find the truth. No one does. Just need to open their hearts to God's word the bible. And the truth will set you free.

OGKnickfan

Enlightened
According to your logic, MLK, Jr., a martyr for a cause greater than himself, is under the power of Satan.

As for your definition of God, it's completely different from mine: I believe that truth, as a tangible force, is God. I know that truth holds all mysteries, as well as that which is revealed to us, in its silent supremacy over everything. There's a truth, even to the JWs, and that truth is that they're liars, manipulators of their flock and false prophets. There's a truth to Christianity, and truth, the supreme force, does not care, since it does not act or react like a man, contrary to what the bible says, what you believe. Truth does not judge, it exists based on what we create in the world, collectively. Until we realize this real spirituality, and stop delegating the future to invisible men, we will continue to suffer.

This is why I can't wait until I'm free from this world. I'm not interested in your paradise, which isn't real. And you shouldn't even talk about the truth, "the truth will set you free." You don't even care about the truth. Truth doesn't set you free, you set you free. Acknowledging the truth doesn't set you free, unless you surrender to it.

It's an insult for you to even talk about truth, when you rely on watch towers and New World Translation bibles. Do you really think that, even if your God and Jesus are divine, that everything about them, the world, mankind, is in one book? Do you think truth is frozen to your book and to your organization's false prophecies? I'm not surprised to hear this from a member of an organization that claims that only people who join them can be saved, as if truth flows directly to, and from, the kingdom hall. What nonsense!

According to your logic, MLK, Jr., a martyr for a cause greater than himself, is under the power of Satan.
Not my logic, the Bibles. And it makes sense since the world just happens to reflect Satans image. Does not mean there are not good people in it though.

As for your definition of God, it's completely different from mine: I believe that truth, as a tangible force, is God.
It's not my definition at all. Jehovah speaks for himself in his book. So it's him revealing himself to those who seek him. It appears you seek someone else.

There's a truth, even to the JWs, and that truth is that they're liars, manipulators of their flock and false prophets.
Actually based on the definition of False prophet you yourself fit that description more aptly than any JW's. You are preaching a truth other than Jehovah. That is the main definition of false prophet.

Truth does not judge, it exists based on what we create in the world, collectively. Until we realize this real spirituality, and stop delegating the future to invisible men, we will continue to suffer.
So, if people abandoned Jehovah and Jesus and listen to you, they'd be better off? Ye of all this vast knowledge and supreme direction in only 28 years of existence? While they have lived eons? So basically, would we not all still be in a box, or prison as you put it, by following what you believe to be truth?

Waiting for the spin job in 3... 2...

This is why I can't wait until I'm free from this world.
You can't wait until you die?

I'm not interested in your paradise, which isn't real.
Not interested in living forever as a perfect human being surrounded by perfect world conditions and the very truth you claim to seek everlasting? But you're interested in this world's constant failings such as politics?

And you shouldn't even talk about the truth, "the truth will set you free." You don't even care about the truth.
Based on what your opinion is or the Bibles?? If I was rolling with you, I'd have truth huh? If I was in the OGKNIKFAN faith, I'd be good money? Would I not still be in a prison though?

It's an insult for you to even talk about truth, when you rely on watch towers and New World Translation bibles.
But if I listened to your philosophy on truth, would I not be relying on you? Again, spin job in 3... 2...

Do you really think that, even if your God and Jesus are divine, that everything about them, the world, mankind, is in one book?
Everything that is relevant for understanding the theme of the Bible which is the sanctification of Jehovah's soveriegnty through his Kingdom is in there. All that is needed for now.

Do you think truth is frozen to your book and to your organization's false prophecies? I'm not surprised to hear this from a member of an organization that claims that only people who join them can be saved, as if truth flows directly to, and from, the kingdom hall. What nonsense!

Before Satan, Adam and Eve sinned, there was only 1 faith, one religion, one truth. Everyone served Jehovah. So why it is far fetched to believe that only those serving Jehovah have truth when that in fact is how it once was upon a time is beyond me.

Truth is absolute. It only has one avenue. Lies, have a million. Lies have philosophy. Truth is factual and absolute. Jehovah's word has been absolute. Mankind's search for it, and it's limited philosophical views, not so much.

OGKnickfan

Enlightened
Everything with you is about following, obeying, etc. You're so stuck on following what you like to believe is true that you are willing to say that MLK, Jr. was under Satan's power. If it was up to you to have made a stand, Black people would still be drinking from the colored people's water fountains and entering restaurants through the back door, and sitting in the back of the bus.

As for Yahweh, the correct pronunciation of the Israelite's diety, as God, this is merely one interpretation, resulting from one of the many, many groups of people in the world who, in the course of human history, have sought to explain existence, some way or somehow. There is no evidence for this one interpretation being true, neither of us has spoken to Yahweh or received a sign. In fact, the evidence points to the bible being plagiarized from other sources: code of Hammurabi (ten commandments), epic of Gilgamesh (Noah's flood), Greek and Roman legends (story of Bacchus (God of wine), for example), etc.

You believe because, as you stated in your post, you have been promised perfection and eternal life. What this says is that your selfishness, and fear, is being exploited as a way to bind you. This is why I say people like you live in a gilded cage. Belief is a good virtue, so long as it is based on logic and evidence. There is evidence that truth is supreme, there is a truth to how the Earth, and all that inhabits it, came to be, we just don't know it. Truth, if you cared to listen to it, would reveal to you that the JW organization is false. We've attempted to motivate you to be critical, which is a positive thing, but you won't/

I don't mind death, but I'm not depressed or suicidal. Death, to me, is beautiful, it means creation, it means there is an opportunity for that which is new and pure, and innocent, to come into existence. Death is not only physical, it's spiritual and psychological, all death can be positive. If you cannot die to having been an addict or a heartless person, how can you change? The baby who is full of innocence is free because he or she is new, uncorrupted. Death makes way for life comprehensive.

As for your organization, your own book says that Jesus is the way and the TRUTH, it says nothing of the JW organization being the way, the truth. The book also says that people must go through Christ, not you and your members.

As for truth, it is pathless: mundane as a walk through the park and as sacred as the Buddha fasting for months, for enlightenment's sake, and Jesus laying himself down for what he believed in. Truth is what was happening in Japan, when the Hebrews were dealing with Babylon and Rome, even though your God did not inspire the "prophets" to address this. Truth is what's taking place, right now, on the other side of the world, both the tragic and the beautiful.

I don't want anyone to follow me, I don't want to follow anyone either. If I could have what I wanted, it would be for people to be free of all psychological burdens, as well as those of the "heart." The answer is to become completely free, of tradition, culture, irrational belief, and return to our humanity. Only then can we begin to live together, so that paradise can be created on Earth, by its inhabitants, not invisible boogey men. We're insane and dysfunctional because we've lost our way, we've forgotten our humanity, as well as that of others. The way is truth, even if it hurts, lyfe.

Last edited:

Paul1355

All Star
You believe an all knowing, all powerful being came from nothing...That looked just like us.

Being that we are the dominate species on a planet, why wouldn't the creator look like us? You think he looked like an Ape? Or some small micro organism? No you think everything came from an explosion called the Big Bang that was a GUESS by modern scientist to explain the miracle of the Earth and Universe. You had no explanation so you started to become Atheist and explain it in your own "logical" way.

How do you explain your purpose in life? Honest question, because I have a purpose.

What's your purpose in life and what do you think happens after you served your purpose or in other terms Death?

Everything with you is about following, obeying, etc. You're so stuck on following what you like to believe is true that you are willing to say that MLK, Jr. was under Satan's power. If it was up to you to have made a stand, Black people would still be drinking from the colored people's water fountains and entering restaurants through the back door, and sitting in the back of the bus.

As for Yahweh, the correct pronunciation of the Israelite's diety, as God, this is merely one interpretation, resulting from one of the many, many groups of people in the world who, in the course of human history, have sought to explain existence, some way or somehow. There is no evidence for this one interpretation being true, neither of us has spoken to Yahweh or received a sign. In fact, the evidence points to the bible being plagiarized from other sources: code of Hammurabi (ten commandments), epic of Gilgamesh (Noah's flood), Greek and Roman legends (story of Bacchus (God of wine), for example), etc.

You believe because, as you stated in your post, you have been promised perfection and eternal life. What this says is that your selfishness, and fear, is being exploited as a way to bind you. This is why I say people like you live in a gilded cage. Belief is a good virtue, so long as it is based on logic and evidence. There is evidence that truth is supreme, there is a truth to how the Earth, and all that inhabits it, came to be, we just don't know it. Truth, if you cared to listen to it, would reveal to you that the JW organization is false. We've attempted to motivate you to be critical, which is a positive thing, but you won't/

I don't mind death, but I'm not depressed or suicidal. Death, to me, is beautiful, it means creation, it means there is an opportunity for that which is new and pure, and innocent, to come into existence. Death is not only physical, it's spiritual and psychological, all death can be positive. If you cannot die to having been an addict or a heartless person, how can you change? The baby who is full of innocence is free because he or she is new, uncorrupted. Death makes way for life comprehensive.

As for your organization, your own book says that Jesus is the way and the TRUTH, it says nothing of the JW organization being the way, the truth. The book also says that people must go through Christ, not you and your members.

As for truth, it is pathless: mundane as a walk through the park and as sacred as the Buddha fasting for months, for enlightenment's sake, and Jesus laying himself down for what he believed in. Truth is what was happening in Japan, when the Hebrews were dealing with Babylon and Rome, even though your God did not inspire the "prophets" to address this. Truth is what's taking place, right now, on the other side of the world, both the tragic and the beautiful.

I don't want anyone to follow me, I don't want to follow anyone either. If I could have what I wanted, it would be for people to be free of all psychological burdens, as well as those of the "heart." The answer is to become completely free, of tradition, culture, irrational belief, and return to our humanity. Only then can we begin to live together, so that paradise can be created on Earth, by its inhabitants, not invisible boogey men. We're insane and dysfunctional because we've lost our way, we've forgotten our humanity, as well as that of others. The way is truth, even if it hurts, lyfe.

As Christians, our choice is to follow Christ, who has been revealed THE TRUTH to those who follow. If you believe that your way to truth is better than Jesus' so be it. But Jehovah's witnesses follow Jesus lead, which is why in no way can it be false. To say it is would be saying that Jesus was clueless as well, since JW's practice the same faith that Jesus does.

You say return to our humanity, when and what was that? Were you around?

TunerAddict

Starter
Being that we are the dominate species on a planet, why wouldn't the creator look like us? You think he looked like an Ape? Or some small micro organism? No you think everything came from an explosion called the Big Bang that was a GUESS by modern scientist to explain the miracle of the Earth and Universe. You had no explanation so you started to become Atheist and explain it in your own "logical" way.

How do you explain your purpose in life? Honest question, because I have a purpose.

What's your purpose in life and what do you think happens after you served your purpose or in other terms Death?

LMAO.

There is not purpose in life. Life is a meaningless existence. We are here to reproduce and continue on the species, yet overall, there is no reason to be alive.

You don't have a purpose. Deal with. Religion doesn't give you one either, so I really can't say how you argue that it does. Getting into heaven? That a purpose? Not really, its not really a reason to exist, thus it isn't a purpose to live.

When you die, nothing happens. Life ends. Its blackness.

You see the difference between you and I is that I know I'm going to die. I accept it. I understand my role on this planet. You are too weak to accept your own mortality and insignificance. That is why religion is a crutch for the weak, the opium of the masses.

Its for those that are too weak or too afraid to admit they aren't important, that once they die, there is nothing. Its a cure to fear and a lack of self worth.

OGKnickfan

Enlightened
As Christians, our choice is to follow Christ, who has been revealed THE TRUTH to those who follow. If you believe that your way to truth is better than Jesus' so be it. But Jehovah's witnesses follow Jesus lead, which is why in no way can it be false. To say it is would be saying that Jesus was clueless as well, since JW's practice the same faith that Jesus does.

You say return to our humanity, when and what was that? Were you around?

Following truth is not about choices or willpower. There is also no "way" to truth. Again, truth is yesterday, today, and tomorrow, and, regardless of how much you want to see it through the lens of a book, the Hindu, the Buddhist and the Muslim, as well as the atheist and the spiritual seeker, can all glimpse truth.

As for Jesus being a JW, he claimed to be the son of man, not the son of a witness. He said that he was the way, not that you and your friends can get together and become the way. Your organization believes that it is life, going so far as to control its members every action. Newsflash: life is more than a book or religion.

By the way, I know many witnesses, and I actually know a woman who was around in the 30s, during Rutherford's reign as president. She has told me, after I flipped the tables on her prostylization, that from years of following the organization that her life had become nothing more than the organization, that, if she left, she would would have nothing. The world exists outside of the bible and the church, it always has and it still does.

TRUTH does not write books, people do.

A return to humanity is easy to comprehend to whoever really wants to know: an end to titles, positions, ideologies, that define us as more, or less, than a human being: no race consciousness, no elders, followers, leaders, except as nominal, meaningless positions... humanity would mean that being a person would be something no one could take from anyone and would come ahead of everything, including your group: the Jehovah's Witnesses. By the way, the name is really Yahweh, you use the wrong pronunciation.

Last edited:

Paul1355

All Star
LMAO.

There is not purpose in life. Life is a meaningless existence. We are here to reproduce and continue on the species, yet overall, there is no reason to be alive.

You don't have a purpose. Deal with. Religion doesn't give you one either, so I really can't say how you argue that it does. Getting into heaven? That a purpose? Not really, its not really a reason to exist, thus it isn't a purpose to live.

When you die, nothing happens. Life ends. Its blackness.

You see the difference between you and I is that I know I'm going to die. I accept it. I understand my role on this planet. You are too weak to accept your own mortality and insignificance. That is why religion is a crutch for the weak, the opium of the masses.

Its for those that are too weak or too afraid to admit they aren't important, that once they die, there is nothing. Its a cure to fear and a lack of self worth.

Okay now read what you said to yourself. You are an empty individual. To believe that everything came from nothing by nothing, then thinking that humans are nothing with no purpose and that after death nothing happens. Think about your belief and mine. I believe in a good and evil and history like Hitler and other horrible people can show that. You believe that everyone is morally right and that Hitler and me have no difference. And that helping and individual is the same as killing them, because nothing to you is the right decision. I do';t believe in Religion, Religion killed Jesus Christ. I have a personal relationship with God, I am not part of a Religion.

I have a purpose and that is to let people see the word of the Lord Jesus Christ and give them a chance to not suffer the fate of many that await them. So one day when they do die they don't suffer the everlasting pain of hell which is in store for you. There is either God or no God, and no God results in Satan. Satan wants you to beleive the way you do, you bought the Lie of Satan. Congratulations, whether you know it or not, you worship Satan.
I know that when I die I will be rewarded in Heaven, where there is no pain, suffering, jealousy, and most of all evil. It is perfect, there is no darkness but only light. There is no evil but only good. And when I have tried to full fill my purpose best to my ability, I will be with the Lord, creator, Alpha and Omega, Jesus Christ.

Witnesses have said that they when they die they don't see a heaven and hell. But others and many have died and have seen heaven, others have said they have died and seen hell. How can you explain to me that there is no heaven and hell when people that have never read the Bible have died and come back to life, describe exactly what is in the book about the description of heaven and hell.

I have a purpose in life and I don't think that the universe, it's planets, it's trillions of stars, it's infinite size...all came from nothing. It HAS to be from an all knowing being. No book but the Bible explains life and it's purpose any better. No word but from the Bible, is as powerful and influential. No person but Jesus Christ suffered such a death that his name will live on until the end of time. He was innocent and the world crucified him. Just like you are attacking his words and His book everyday. And this is why there is a heaven and hell. If God thought everyone was morally right like you, than there is no purpose for pain and suffering, and happiness and joy, there is no reason to live if everyone thought like you. Would people even live if they thought like you? No, because in there hearts they understand that this species, this planet, this universe has a purpose and its not for Nothing.

Your full of emptiness and have no desire to ever understand. You have no explanation to why we are here because of your emptiness. Why is there even a world? Why is there even a universe? What is the point? I have an answer, you don't, and that is our difference.

Last edited:

OGKnickfan

Enlightened
Actually, tuner is right: there is no purpose to life. The purpose of life is to live, simply put, to exist. You, Paul, are actually emptier than tuner, because you restrict your life experiences to the church, unless you're mistaken in making that comment.

As for something coming from nothing. You, yourself, said you were born again. In other words, as that form of theology goes, the old you died so that you could be reborn into a new person, faithful to Christ's message.

Nothingness is beautiful, it's the blank sheet of paper, the clean canvas, the fresh start, the ball of clay, the opportunity for something new to come into being.

Paul1355

All Star
Actually, tuner is right: there is no purpose to life. The purpose of life is to live, simply put, to exist. You, Paul, are actually emptier than tuner, because you restrict your life experiences to the church, unless you're mistaken in making that comment.

As for something coming from nothing. You, yourself, said you were born again. In other words, as that form of theology goes, the old you died so that you could be reborn into a new person, faithful to Christ's message.

Nothingness is beautiful, it's the blank sheet of paper, the clean canvas, the fresh start, the ball of clay, the opportunity for something new to come into being.

My friend, nothingness is nothing, it is not beautiful because it is nothing. "Nothing" has no beauty. Something is always better than nothing. Even if that something is bad, good can come out of it.

I don't follow the Church, I follow the word of God. And the word of God has helped me through times i never thought I would come out of. It has helped so many people I can't even explain. Many times, If I did what "I thought" was right, the end result would have been horrible. And I only realize that because I use to be that way, and I have changed. I have matured and realized there is more to everything around us than nothing. I know it is nothing because I can see it with my own eyes and then I can see it's beauty. The beauty you see is what Satan has made you see. For the Bible states that Satan present himself in a "god-like" figure, and tries to be like God in every way. And that Satan will blind you from the truth the best he can. Maybe you haven't experienced enough to understand the differences me and you have, or maybe you have just never had someone to really show you. After all this, you are still empty. I am filled with the Holy Spirit. You are a blank sheet of paper, I am the Bible and the Word of God.

OGKnickfan

Enlightened
You consider emptiness, in other words the state of being unburdened, the cause of problems in people who carry the burdens of addiction and poor decision making?

You weren't empty, when you made bad decisions: you were a liar or selfish, whatever, but you weren't empty. Emptiness is actually freedom. In order to truly appreciate something, you must be empty, free of preconceptions and prejudice.

You can try to attack me all you want, but you clearly have nothing on me, when it comes to experience. Anyone who reads these these posts, I'm sure, will agree. Satan? Doing anything without a bible is Satan?

Read carefully. Life, Paul, is more than the bible and church. The point of life is simply to live. For someone to live fully his life must be, at the least, about much more than the church.

As for me being a blank sheet of paper, that's a crazy statement. I used those examples as metaphors for those things that provide one the opportunity to create. If you didn't get that, something's wrong.