Christianity in 30 Seconds

Paul1355

All Star
Bibal prophecy occuring

Just wait untill Iraq gets a hold of Nuclear weapons from Russia(long time ally), then you'll see Biblical Prophecy occur on numerous occasions. Even Russia is in Bible Prophecy as Magog which is North of Israel. If anyone wants to know more detail about this, i'll let you know, it's pretty amazing.

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
Just wait untill Iraq gets a hold of Nuclear weapons from Russia(long time ally), then you'll see Biblical Prophecy occur on numerous occasions. Even Russia is in Bible Prophecy as Magog which is North of Israel. If anyone wants to know more detail about this, i'll let you know, it's pretty amazing.
Russia and Iraq aren't long time allies. The United States gave Iraq weapons, during the Iran-Iraq War, in the 1980s. The Iran-Iraq war lasted until 1988, and the Cold War didn't end until 1991. Russia is allies with Iran.

Paul1355

All Star
Russia and Iraq aren't long time allies. The United States gave Iraq weapons, during the Iran-Iraq War, in the 1980s. The Iran-Iraq war lasted until 1988, and the Cold War didn't end until 1991. Russia is allies with Iran.

i meant Iran, sorry about that

KnicksFan4Realz

Benchwarmer
Whats wrong with Iran have nuclear capabilities?

We have them, the Chinese have them, the Russians have them, hell, even those piece of shit Israelis have nukes.

Far too many religious fanatical people....one of them would probably try to make about the end of the world..because GOD told them to do so.

Then again the US may wan't start considering dismantling ours....

Far too many Christians around.

Paul1355

All Star
Whats wrong with Iran have nuclear capabilities?

We have them, the Chinese have them, the Russians have them, hell, even those piece of shit Israelis have nukes.

You obviously underestimate Iran, and most of the West thinks like you, that's why we are vulnerable. Look up the history of the president of Iran and what he believes in, then you wouldn't want him having nuclear weapons. If you want a little education on it i'd be happy to explain.

Paul1355

All Star
Far too many religious fanatical people....one of them would probably try to make about the end of the world..because GOD told them to do so.

Then again the US may wan't start considering dismantling ours....

Far too many Christians around.
Christians aren't the ones calling for Jihad. Get your religions straight. And you actually predicted what many Radical Islam leaders are trying to do.

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
You obviously underestimate Iran, and most of the West thinks like you, that's why we are vulnerable. Look up the history of the president of Iran and what he believes in, then you wouldn't want him having nuclear weapons. If you want a little education on it i'd be happy to explain.
The United States isn't vulnerable. In case you didn't know, the United States has DSP(Defense Support Program). The United States has satellites that can detect missiles and nuclear weapons and can stop them before they hit the United States. If Iran was to launch a missile or nuclear weapon to the United States, it would take almost 24 hours for it to reach the U.S. By then, their weapons would be destroyed. The only way Iran could do something to the U.S. is, if they go onto U.S. soil and blow up the country. The United States has troops that protect the border, and people that check your bags at the airports to prevent that. The United States also has lots of allies, so Iran is too afraid to attack the United States. Don't listen to George Bush and his cabinet. They're corrupt.

TunerAddict

Starter

Like?

Destroy Israel? I agree.

Holocaust was fake? No, but it wasn't a Jewish genocide. More non-Jews were killed than Jews so I can't really see how its a Jewish genocide.

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
Like?

Destroy Israel? I agree.

Holocaust was fake? No, but it wasn't a Jewish genocide. More non-Jews were killed than Jews so I can't really see how its a Jewish genocide.
I agree. I don't know the exact numbers for the Holocaust, so I can't really comment on that. However, Iran isn't a threat to the United States. Iran is a threat to Israel, and since Israel is allies with the U.S., the United States feels it's necessary to attack Iran. If Israel has a problem with Iran, let them solve it on their own. The United States already sends Israel billions of dollars, to help them exist. Most of the food that's manufactured in the United States is blessed by Rabbis and have U's, K's, pareve, UD's, hebrew symbols, cRc, or Kosher written on them. They don't need anymore assistance.

OGKnickfan

Enlightened
The bible is BS, insofar as prophecy. If you look for a map of the known world, according to the bible, you'll find it is very small, reaching only to present-day Iran, to the East, the edges of Eastern Europe to North East, Greece to the North, and part of North Africa (Egypt) to the west.

As for Iran attacking the US, just like Iraq did not, and could not, Iran cannot, and isn't stupid enough to, attack the US. The real issue is Israel, as others have said, wanting us to protect them from an attack from Iran that is frankly not going to come. Israel needs to work out a fair agreement with the Palestinians, in order to secure the approval of the rest of the Middle East.

The real tragedy is taking place now: 1 million Iranians dead, in the last ten years, as a result of US sanctions that have starved children and elderly people. And why are there sanctions? Because the Iranians had a revolution, toppled the US-installed Shah of Iran and kidnapped a few Americans as revenge.

By the way, our beef was not the Americans. Our beef was them refusing to follow our economic, and social, policies. We want nations to do what we say they need to do, and Iran flipped us off.

Bottom line: we are not the world's policeman, we need to draw back our reach and worry about our own nation and strengthening, in a respectful way, the nations in our own region: the Latin American nations. The rest of the world should be of minimal interest.

Last edited:

OGKnickfan

Enlightened
Man, Realz, I think you might have ended Lyfe's tenure as a witness with that post. They always say that they're the real Christians, because they follow the bible, yet they make all these false prophecies and say all these racist things. Really, they're completely discredited, in my eyes. It's funny, too, that, if you remember what I said a few times, this stuff takes your freedom, which I believe is inherent in spirituality, and you find a quote where JWs say that we cannot be free. Quacks!

Lyfe, you can't have both: we're the real Christians because we follow the bible to the T/we make mistakes, because we're human. If that's so, then I'm making mistakes and get the same treatment as you do.

Man, Realz, I think you might have ended Lyfe's tenure as a witness with that post. They always say that they're the real Christians, because they follow the bible, yet they make all these false prophecies and say all these racist things. Really, they're completely discredited, in my eyes. It's funny, too, that, if you remember what I said a few times, this stuff takes your freedom, which I believe is inherent in spirituality, and you find a quote where JWs say that we cannot be free. Quacks!

Lyfe, you can't have both: we're the real Christians because we follow the bible to the T/we make mistakes, because we're human. If that's so, then I'm making mistakes and get the same treatment as you do.

First of all, we don't make prophecies, the bible does. So to say we're false prophets shows you don't know much about what a prophet is in the first place.

JW's are made up of 7 million people from all races, creeds and colors from around the globe. Racist? Come on.

Lastly, even the disciples in Jesus day had to be corrected from previous thought from time to time, but did Jesus abandon them, or help them understand properly at the right time? Did Jesus not consider them true Christians because they had to be made to understand a point properly? No, he corrected them, and they grew even more from it. So if that can happen then, why can't it happen now?

Anywho, I am just leaving this all be because if you can sit here and say the bible prophecy is bs, when the evidence is all around you, in our very day, then you don't think as free as you think you do. You're really the one in a box.

Take care.

TunerAddict

Starter
First of all, we don't make prophecies, the bible does. So to say we're false prophets shows you don't know much about what a prophet is in the first place.

JW's are made up of 7 million people from all races, creeds and colors from around the globe. Racist? Come on.

Lastly, even the disciples in Jesus day had to be corrected from previous thought from time to time, but did Jesus abandon them, or help them understand properly at the right time? Did Jesus not consider them true Christians because they had to be made to understand a point properly? No, he corrected them, and they grew even more from it. So if that can happen then, why can't it happen now?

Anywho, I am just leaving this all be because if you can sit here and say the bible prophecy is bs, when the evidence is all around you, in our very day, then you don't think as free as you think you do. You're really the one in a box.

Take care.

I'm not very knowledgable about the JW view of god, but is he omnipotent?

I'm just wondering because thats usually the case in Christian denominations. Catholicism believes god is. Jews never thought this way however. I'm just wondering.

I'm not very knowledgable about the JW view of god, but is he omnipotent?

I'm just wondering because thats usually the case in Christian denominations. Catholicism believes god is. Jews never thought this way however. I'm just wondering.

Psalms 83:18 says the Jews absolutely knew Jehovah to be omnipotent.

The Jews today still believe this. What they do not believe is that Jesus is the Messiah, or Christ sent from Jehovah.

The jews drew Jehovah's wrath for serving other Gods even though they knew him to be the only true God for what he did for them. They tried to serve all these other false Gods and Jehovah as well. No good.

TunerAddict

Starter

The Jews today still believe this. What they do not believe is that Jesus is the Messiah, or Christ sent from Jehovah.

The jews drew Jehovah's wrath for serving other Gods even though they knew him to be the only true God for what he did for them. They tried to serve all these other false Gods and Jehovah as well. No good.

Ok, but isn't omnipotence a paradox?

KnicksFan4Realz

Benchwarmer

A GOD that forgives but can't forgive Jews....yet is omnipotent so in actuality can't be mad for them worshiping other GOD's when he had to have known this was to happen...and not intervening to stop it in the first place from worshiping others GOD's, and is punishing them for what he had the power to control well within his situation.

And this is the GOD people are trying to convince me is not only REAL, but worthy of my time??

I think I'll pass and worship Natalie Portman instead.

A GOD that forgives but can't forgive Jews....yet is omnipotent so in actuality can't be mad for them worshiping other GOD's when he had to have known this was to happen...and not intervening to stop it in the first place from worshiping others GOD's, and is punishing them for what he had the power to control well within his situation.

And this is the GOD people are trying to convince me is not only REAL, but worthy of my time??

I think I'll pass and worship Natalie Portman instead.

JOHN 3:16 ?For God loved the world so much that he gave his only-begotten Son, in order that everyone exercising faith in him might not be destroyed but have everlasting life.

This applies for blacks, whites, greens, blues, purples, etc. But the Jews problem is, they do not believe that Jesus is the Messiah. This is the only stipulation God has given life under. The Jewish people as a whole reject Jehovah's way out of sin and death. So it's not God not forgiving them, it's them not taking advantage of God's forgiveness, not only for them, but for everyone.

And just because he is omnipotent does not mean he cannot be angered with false worship. That is the beauty of being omnipotent. You can do what you wish, and no one can stop you.

And since he gives free will, he being the omnipotent one he is, he chooses to allow us to love him from our own hearts. If he intervened in our free will as you complain about him rightly not doing, then it would not really be free will would it genius?

When your parents laid down rules in the house coming up, and when you followed them well, were you not rewarded for it in some way? Did your parents not feel as if you cared about listening to them, and translating it as you loving them? When you did not listen, were you disciplined? Or did you just run wild and did as you pleased under someone elses roof? If you were disciplined, was it a lack of love on your parents part because they disciplined you? Or did you out of your own free will decided to disobey, and therefore deserved the punishment?

If this situation is applied to Jehovah as the parent, and you as the unruly child who ignores him, and does what he pleases outside of the rules in his house (which is the earth in this instance), would Jehovah be wrong to discipline you, and kick you out of his house if you kept it up throughout your life?? Especially since there are people who will actually listen to him in the house? Could you really fault Jehovah for this?