Your Realistic 8 man rotation

Toons

is the Bo$$
From dantoni's past, we can fairly assume that we will be a running team working together well in a tight 8 man rotation. this is not my opinion, or who i think, this is who i believe mike will run in his offense. (no unrealistic rotations plz)

1. Marbury
2. Crawford
3. Richardson
4. Randolph
5. Curry
6. Gallinari
7. Chandler
8. Lee

* nate
* duhon

i may want a different starting lineup, or different players, but i feel this will b our 8 man Ro

1-Steph
2-Chandler
3-Gallo
4-Lee
5-Zach
6-Nate
7-Crawford
8-Curry

Come January, i think D'antoni will realize who can play in his system and who cant. I dont see Curry in a knicks jersey for much after this year. Same with Zach. D'antoni's really high on Chandler so this could be somewhat of an end for crawford. I think nate can really show his skills in this system as opposed to collins. duhon, im not exactly sure about but i just dont see him getting big minutes. and by mid season, gallo shouold be starting. I really like his skill set and his potential in this system.

Oldtimer

Rotation player
Where is Duhon?

Walsh and D'Antoni did not give Duhon two years of the full mid-level exception with an expectation that he would not be part of an 8 man rotation. Whether or not we think he belongs there, he will be there.

Toons

is the Bo$$
thats why i put a star next to his name, and also n8, anyone out of the 8man row will not recieve more than 15 mins/game IMO....
crawford will start, marbury will start, curry will start....the toss up is at the sf and pf position with randolph and lee, and our party of sf's

datruth

Your Best Bet is B Ez
steph
jamal
Q
zach
curry(unfortanately)
lee
chandler
nate

i'll be shocked to see gallo see playin time early in the season, unless Q gets hurt i dont see gallo get burn the 1st half of the season

LJ4ptplay

Starter
Duhon
Crawford
Q. Rich
Lee
Curry
Chandler
Nate
Gallo

I still think Marbury will be bought out and Z-Bo will be traded.

pat

Starter
Duhon
Crawford
Q. Rich
Lee
Curry
Chandler
Nate
Gallo

I still think Marbury will be bought out and Z-Bo will be traded.

basically cosigned. But I don't see Curry in Mike's rotation. It Could be that he will play small ball (if Randolph gets traded for a quick power forward who could play at centre. I also see Chandler and Gallo further up, if only to develop them, because we won't win anything next year anyways.

moneyg

Starter
duhon
crawford
chandler
lee
zach

reserves

marbury
gaillo
nate

i would not play crawfor and marbury together.. no d on guards

:smokin:

duhon
crawford
q rich
chandler
lee
r-curry
r-marbury
r-nate
r-zach
r-gallo

I really think with the talent, he will play 10 players on avg per game, with a tight rotation, he has to, there is no way he can sit 2 players out of the ten i just named on a regular basis, again, we have a deep team, no SUPERSTAR, but 10 good players. who can all put the ball in the basket.

and in reference to my last post, 2 of those players might not be on the team this year, ala marbury and zach, so then that wont be a problem, but current roster, 10 man rotation with out a doubt. similar to how byron scott ran the nets in their back to back title runs.

Starks

Starter
are we really going into the season with these guys? Sept and early Oct is the next round where trades and signings happen.

There are several players that are highly thought to be moved:

Zach, Steph, James, Jeffries

Paul1355

All Star
From dantoni's past, we can fairly assume that we will be a running team working together well in a tight 8 man rotation. this is not my opinion, or who i think, this is who i believe mike will run in his offense. (no unrealistic rotations plz)

1. Marbury
2. Crawford
3. Richardson
4. Randolph
5. Curry
6. Gallinari
7. Chandler
8. Lee

* nate
* duhon

i may want a different starting lineup, or different players, but i feel this will b our 8 man Ro

your mostly correct but Duhon might actually start on this team, you might see Stephon on the bench for the start of the season being that were paying Duhon alot. Clyde Frazier said he can see Duhon starting with Chandler at the start of the season. Odds are Q Rich will get the nod over Chandler but giving Chandler and Lee alot of minutes off the bench to contribute. If Chandler impresses the hell out of D'Antoni and Q struggles, then obviously Chandler will be starting eventually this year. I like that D'Antoni sees talent in Chandler which Isiah didnt see untill the end of last season. The small forward spot is the biggest miystery to predict because Chandler has proven skill and talent, and Q is in better shape and has proven to do better with Mike D as coach, so Mike D will go with either history or present at this point.

The hard choices
1)Marbury or Duhon starting at PG
2)Chandler or Q Rich starting at SF
3)If Lee will start at PF making Zach the C.

I Have No Idea How To Post A Thread Can Some One Tell Me, Just Got Some Crazy News, The Nets Have Proposed To Trade Sean Williams To The Knicks For Nate Robinson Straight Up

Would You Do It.

I Know I Would, Shot Blocker, Same Age, Athletic, Can Run The Floor, Finish, And Has A Huge Upside. Nate Is An Energy Bug, But Not A True Pg, And Would Alleviate Our Cluttered Backcourt Issues.

Paul1355

All Star
I Have No Idea How To Post A Thread Can Some One Tell Me, Just Got Some Crazy News, The Nets Have Proposed To Trade Sean Williams To The Knicks For Nate Robinson Straight Up

Would You Do It.

I Know I Would, Shot Blocker, Same Age, Athletic, Can Run The Floor, Finish, And Has A Huge Upside. Nate Is An Energy Bug, But Not A True Pg, And Would Alleviate Our Cluttered Backcourt Issues.

To post a thread you have to click "New York Knicks Fan Forums", then choose which topic being either Knicks, Hangout, etc...then at the top left of the list of threads...it says "New Thread" click that and your good.

And Find the link were this trade proposal came up....i want to know if this goes down.

dre48ny

Rotation player
Marbury (pass first PG????)
Crawford (might thrive under system)
Chandler (should be the starter)
Randolph (will get his points)
Curry (?????????????)

Duhon (Will get a good share of minutes)
Robinson (Could play Leandro role)
Lee ( Will see signigicant minutes)
Gallinari (will be used in various roles)

The rest I could care less:
James, Jefferies, Richardson, Rose, Collins

Moves could still be made.

Paul1355

All Star
Marbury (pass first PG????)
Crawford (might thrive under system)
Chandler (should be the starter)
Randolph (will get his points)
Curry (?????????????)

Duhon (Will get a good share of minutes)
Robinson (Could play Leandro role)
Lee ( Will see signigicant minutes)
Gallinari (will be used in various roles)

The rest I could care less:
James, Jefferies, Richardson, Rose, Collins

Moves could still be made.

Q Rich will get minutes...don't put your money on him being benched all year.

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
PG: Marb's (assuming he's still on the team if not then Duhon)
SG: Crawford
SF: Chandler
PF: Lee
C: Curry

Nate
Gallo
Richardson
Randolph
Jeffries

Paul1355

All Star
PG: Marb's (assuming he's still on the team if not then Duhon)
SG: Crawford
SF: Chandler
PF: Lee
C: Curry

Nate
Gallo
Richardson
Randolph
Jeffries

No WAY Curry is gonna start over Randolph after Randolph had his numbers last year and Curry had his, compare them and one over matches the other. Zach will start at either PF or C.

dre48ny

Rotation player
Q Rich will get minutes...don't put your money on him being benched all year.
I know he played extremely well under D'Antoni years ago. Phoenix had a more complete squad though. Q-Rich is not the same player and D'Antoni will notice this pretty quick. I just don't want him to get in the way of Chandler and the Cock.

If he gives him the minutes, it's because he deserves them, not because he used to play for him!!