PLAYOFF PUSH!!

jayp

Benchwarmer
nows the chance for us to get a hold of a playoff spot.. the next several games are against teams that have losing records and teams that want a playoff spot.. winning against these teams will help us get our groove back and to distance ourselves from the teams that are catching up.. only 5 games of the next 14 are against teams with winning records.. going 9-5 isnt that bad, 2 games are in the west while the rest are in the east which is a plus.. the games against losing teams are winnable and we might be able to steal one from Milwaukee and possibly Portland.. Lets go Knicks!!

allan20

Benchwarmer
i bet all the other contenders are thinking pretty much the same. philly has big hopes about this game, especially after beating minnesota, but i still believe we can hold on to this spot. it would be damn hard to finish the 5th, we already lost the 6th position, but we can still get it back, the problem is with the teams comming from behind
boston won their last 3 games, while we're still drowning

rady

Administrator
Staff member
we dropped on 7th now, we share the same record with Cavs (29-36)
Boston is right behind us, and Miami, Philly and Toronto all have chancess to make it

this is going to be a tough race

TrueBlue20

Benchwarmer
Houston really wants to make the playoffs again so I think he'll really step it up. This is the time for us to really see what these other players are about. i really want to see TT and Nazr step up.

Nazr especially since the Hawks were in no shape to make the playoffs. Now he has a chance to get to the playoffs so he needs to step it up.

jayp

Benchwarmer
all our guys are hungry.. its how well executed our offense and defense is that should determine our playoff fate..