Alicia Sacramone. 20

Picture%2039(5).png

real pretty face
Alicia_Sacramone_picture_link_bellazon.org.jpg

Anybody else watch this?

rady

Administrator
Staff member
We got such a shitty team this olympics, barely managed to get a gold at gymnastics..

Akamu

The King
All Around Gold Medal-Nastia Liukin USA. 18

could land a plane on her forehead but shes pretty hot
1152920811_88258fbf5f.jpg

Alicia Sacramone. 20

Picture%2039%285%29.png

real pretty face
Alicia_Sacramone_picture_link_bellazon.org.jpg

Anybody else watch this?

Nastia Liukin is a freakin hotti with a botti, she looks good with her forehead like that, she almost looks like one of my ex's. Plus she was doing great for the US.

This chick has a bangin figure mmmm.

Shawn Johnson (Age 16) is bangin too, a pretty nice figure with a gorgeous face. She's shaping out into a real hotti.

Jail bait:

shawn_johnson.jpg

Those judges were messing up with some of the scores, they kept giving that 1 weird looking Chinese girl a ton of points when she had a lot of mistakes.

The 2 hottest USA womans gymnast in my opinion:

Nastia's voice is perfect, Lol diablo that's mad sexy, I had no idea that she sounded like that, she's my favorite-

Anyhow I'd tear that whole US womans team up Lol, bunch of beauties:

and a report came out that one of the chinese girls is 14 (shocker) and she got a gold over nastia in a tiebreaker so if thats true then nastia gets another gold and team usa would get gold in the team event.

Paul1355

All Star
honestly, if a Chinese girl at 14 can do better than an American girl at 20 in the world Olympics than I don't see the problem in that. I think this investigation is neccessaryso that they stop lying about the age but allow them to compete if they can be good competition. I dont know the max age but that should be the only limit, no minimum age.