This is how eddy curry looks, this summer

New New York

Quiet Storm
dude im pretty sure i saw Fred Jones in that video, how old is it?

Yeah Fred Jones was the featured player in the video and we are pretty certain he will not be a Knick next year. I mean I guess he has not signed anywhere else and it is still just the off season so there is no reason to think that he could not attend a Knick function, but, it does make me wonder the samething as Paul. Also I thought Jerome James was told to stay away from the team during the Summer League mini camp, so it would be strange that he was at another team gathering.

Anyways I'm probably over analyzing it, Back to Eddy... Well he doesnt look more out of shape than he did last season, and the fact that he is in NY means he will be getting his workouts in.

Hmmm....ABCD did say that he would make an appreciation Thread for Eddy if he wasn't completley out of shape, lets start a poll to see how people think Eddy looked.

New New York

Quiet Storm
It's an Old Vid!

The Video is Two months old! Which could be 10-20 lbs either way for our Eddy!

Sorry folks still no idea what Eddy looks like this summer

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
Eddy Curry looked fat in that video, and I'm not surprised. It's pretty obvious Curry's fat. He dodged the media twice-once at the Las Vegas Summer League, and once at the Ben Gordon Bowling Event. If Curry did lose weight, why would he be hiding? That makes no sense. Like Judge Judy says, "if it doesn't make sense, it isn't true." Curry didn't finish out the season, if you all remember. He had a season ending knee injury. He probably gained 5-10 pounds, off of that injury alone.

Paul1355

All Star
Atleast Zach isn't fatter...question for all bloggers

Many reports of Zach working out have been said. He is currently working his azz off in the gyms and trying to get in shape for D'Antoni's system....question to all you Knick fans....If Zach is in better shape and running faster this year showing good work ethic, would you want him to stay with this team?

Oldtimer

Rotation player
Curry's Current Conditioning

Although there were no photos of him, Curry was reported to have been present at the recent Ben Gordon bowling event. If Curry's conditioning were noticeably improved, someone would have noticed. It is therefore likely that he was the same old chubby Eddy. I suppose he is going to start to get into shape "tomorrow." I am sure he says that every day about every tomorrow. Just one more Big Mac today.

Kiyaman

Legend
The Knicks Big Problem started in the middle of August, when the Knicks Head Coach did not assemble his coaching staff, and cut everyone of the 23 win roster vacation short to report to the same Gym to find out what is expected from each player the day that Training-Camp starts.
Starting with Team-Chemistry and developing a relationship that makes you play together before training camp.
The Knicks individual training in the offseason at different GYMS has never helped the Knicks WIN.
Every offseason that Ewing started training at the Gym you would see Oakley, Starks, and Ward at that gym too.

GetRealistic

Starter
Its called a players union Kiya. You can't make the players report in August. Do your homework. Anything pre training camp is voluntary, i'm actually very suprised that most of our players showed up at the summer league. The NBA is not like the NFL where they have OTA's and spring camps its just not how it works. When the season run from October to June the players tend to get their 3 months off to do what they please.

And Kiya Ewing didn't work out with Starks, and Oakley in the offseason. Its a known fact all the Georgetown big men; Mutumbo, Zo, Harrington, Ewing, and even Sweetney and Hibbert worked out summers together. Guys workout with guys in there home towns not all the players live in NY during the offseason. You can't force a guy to live near the training center during the offseason that goes agianst his civil rights.

I think only Nate and Lee live in the immediate area all summer long.