Obama Biden

Paul1355

All Star
Well, tuner, she's just not experienced enough. This is not a big state, by any stretch of the imagination. If she had been in congress, the federal work she might have been doing would have made that a moot point. However, she was working in a small, isolated state. Fact is that she seems to stupid to be a different kind of VP. Biden also seems stupid, but I'm looking at the lesser of two evils.

This woman is so full of it that she can't even help her daughter be grounded in values, so that she's not sleeping around at 15 or 16. I believe in strong values, and teaching kids not to have sex before the right time, but I actually have a brain and would help my kid understand why, the meaning of love, rather than sex, and the state of the world and why it's not the best time to bring kids into the world. Instead, she's raised her daughter to be a dull, dumb little brat. I don't want to hear anything from someone like that, about family values or abortion.

Oh boy OG you got it wrong. This response to your first paragraph. Alaska is not a huge state in population but is geographically with much importance with Oil. She has more experience than Barack Obama and that's the joke about the whole Democratic campaign. Even Clinton would have been better. She has a history of being in the Whitehouse. This guy has a history of being a "community organizer." Didn't anyone see Rudy Guliani tear up Obama about his "experience."? It was the funniest speech I have ever heard because he was right. From a guy like Guiliani who is one of the most successful mayors ever, he understands the difference between Obama and Palin. Palin was a mayor to a governor and made more decisons than Barack Obama ever thought of. Senators make 3 tough choices all year were Governors and Mayors make choices everday that could affect them. Period, end of story about experience. Palin has more than Obama, and McCain has more than everybody. The experience is a humongous difference and I can't believe Democrats are saying that Barack has more experience. IN WHAT? TELL ME PLEASE! He has done NOTHING!
Palin has a resume...let me briefly explain. As being governor of even Alaska you have a big responsability, and most of it i because of the Oil reserves in Alaska making one of the most important states. She lowered taxes and gave over $1,200 to every citizen for gas money. She is mostly known for her fight against corruption which we all know is a BIG poroblem in the USA. She got the top dogs of Alaska fired including Oil lobbyist, inlcuding her Brother in law because he didn' want to fire someone that she told him to. She has fought Republicans that were corrupt! Doesn't that attract a Democratic vote somewhere? Did Barack EVER fight against his own party for a choice that he felt was right? NO, period. Palin is a maverick/ re-former that doesn't take crap from anybody. And makes a positive differenece. Unlike Obama who thinks he can lower taxes when you have to expand goverment. he doesn't understand that to expand goverment you have to raise taxes, and TAXES WILL BE RAISED WITH OBAMA AS PRESIDENT. DEMOCRATS ARE KNOWN FOR RAISING TAXES.

Now for you to knock on her for her daughter. Was it her fault that her daughter got horny one day and couldn't make a right decision? THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE ELECTION. It's sickning to think that people actually look down on anyone because of this, especially a mother of five with a child WITH DOWN SYNDROM WHO SHE DID NOT ABORT. Her family values are one of her strongest assets she has. If you think she has no family values then I dont know who does. Barack Obama said that her issue with her daughter has nothing to do with Governor Palin's campaign. And that family should not be involved in any way, any person that has respect can see that. You clearly don't have any respect for her family values because to talk down on them means you don't even know them! Family of five, no abortions, a child with down syndrom that she knew was going to be retarded and still had it. Even Alan Combs, a democrat says "you have to melt to that decision." Get out of here with her daughter, that's the best you can come up with? You democrats have nothing negative about her. The experience slaps you back in the face because she has more experience than Obama, and the daughter HAS ONCE AGAIN, NOTHING TO DO WITH THE ELECTION OR PALIN'S ABILITY TO BE VP.

Your arguement is weak on every issue.

OGKnickfan

Enlightened
Nice Job, Paul

This first response is to what i bolded. Sorry friend but you have to research this section a little more. You might know more about Reagan than I do but to say that the weapons that Iran and North Korea have can't and won't be able to hit us, is lack of research on your part. Ahmadinejad right now as we speak has missiles that can reach the Eastern coast of the USA. If he builds a Nuclear weapon he would easily be able to hit us if such a catastrophic time ever occured. As for North Korea, they are already in the process and we know how dangerous they are. I think enough is said, everybody said "Who cares" when Saddam took power, when Hitler took power knowing that their views were extreme and then look what happened with them when they HAD TOO MUCH POWER. And now you want to give it to a guy that has a religious belief that he can speed up prophecy with the destruction of Israel and it's ally, the USA. And find the missing 12th Imam.

As for being a Republican, the Surge has worked which tells me after all this time, Bush is coming out victorious and is making the impossible happen, turning Iraq into a democracy and secure nation. Yes, he hasn't handled money good at all. But when does a country have a strong economy when in a war? The problem with Democrats is that they actually think that John McCain is a spit image of Bush, HE ISNT.
McCain use to be a Democrat so how can he be just like Bush??? he is a reformer and Bush isn't. He wants to stop corruption, Bush has too much of it. He wants to lessen goverment, Bush has too much of it. His history surpasses any nominee in the past 50 years.
And most of all McCain and Palin have accomplishments, Barack Obama doesn't. And Joe Biden once again, was against a Surge that worked. And you want him leading the Foreign Policy area? Please.

First of all, we have missile interception technology that can knock anything like that out of the air, before it could reach us in the hours it would take it to do so

Don't call me a democrat. In case, you haven't noticed, I don't take on labels too easily. Bottom line is that the leader of your party is responsible for squandering our tax dollars, not responding to the need of our uninsured and engaging in cronyism. McCain has many of Bush's advisers on his staff, that's a fact. Political parties function on certain principles: Republicans all believe in limited government, low taxes (for the wealthy and powerful). McCain is from the GOP, just like Bush, and I don't want any more of that monster. If you side with them, you're indirectly responsible for the murder of one million innocent Iraqis, who didn't join any military or commit themselves to war. YOU helped to pull the triggers, all across Iraq, with your vote and your immoral support. And you cannot compare Saddam with Hitler, who had capabilities to strike at the entire world. Saddam Hussein was weak and harmless to his neighbors, Al-Qaeda was also not present in Iraq, and they had no nuclear or biological weapons. This war was precipitated by rabid supporters of Israel, and a GW Bush that felt that Saddam needed to go for planning his daddy's assassination.

Because you call yourself a Republican and are so happy about your surge, you should make this picture into your wallpaper. Nice accomplishment with this Iraqi child, Paul. Very Christian of you!
iraq-child.jpg

Last edited:

Paul1355

All Star
First of all, we have missile interception technology that can knock anything like that out of the air, before it could reach us in the hours it would take it to do so

Don't call me a democrat. In case, you haven't noticed, I don't take on labels too easily. Bottom line is that the leader of your party is responsible for squandering our tax dollars, not responding to the need of our uninsured and engaging in cronyism. McCain has many of Bush's advisers on his staff, that's a fact. Political parties function on certain principles: Republicans all believe in limited government, low taxes (for the wealthy and powerful). McCain is from the GOP, just like Bush, and I don't want any more of that monster. If you side with them, you're indirectly responsible for the murder of one million innocent Iraqis, who didn't join any military or commit themselves to war. YOU helped to pull the triggers, all across Iraq, with your vote and your immoral support. And you cannot compare Saddam with Hitler, who had capabilities to strike at the entire world. Saddam Hussein was weak and harmless to his neighbors, Al-Qaeda was also not present in Iraq, and they had no nuclear or biological weapons. This war was precipitated by rabid supporters of Israel, and a GW Bush that felt that Saddam needed to go for planning his daddy's assassination.

Because you call yourself a Republican and are so happy about your surge, you should make this picture into your wallpaper. Nice accomplishment with this Iraqi child, Paul. Very Christian of you!
iraq-child.jpg

To your first paragraph, i dont think you knew but Iran has a military alliance with RUSSIA. Don't you think they have weapons that can get passed our "amazing" defense system that sent out only 12 Jets after the Twin Towers were hit. 12 Jets! What is that going to do? To patrole the whole East Coast after an attack. You think our defense is so great because we haven't been challenged yet on our own ground. I can assure you that If Ahmadenijad gets a Nuclear Weapon this can easily come to our own homes. What does he have to lose? He has sanction because of the U.S and he is backed by the strongest military power in the world. He has a religious hatred towards Israel and any of it's allies, which you never commented on.

Now onto the second paragraph, you blame McCain for his past when you don't see what he did to protect his troops and country during the Vietnam war. I called you a Democrat because yoru arguements and beliefs are so much like a Demcrat. And even though you say you aren't part of a party you give un conditional support for Obama which has NO ACCOMPLISHMENTS and you don't give it to a guy known as a re-former who has served in war, is more experienced than all the nominees, does have a plan that makes sense that would eventually make taxes lower were Barack Obama jsut says: Big goverment, lower taxes, and continue paying big Mid Eastern Oil companis 700 billion a year. How are we suppose to lower taxes with his views on other topics? It's impossible. McCain's views add up to lowering taxes that makes sense. He will cut corporate spending and fight corruption which is a huge part of why we spend so much tax dollars. And being for Off shore frilling now if you think that we don't have enough oil and that the taxes won't change, then you hav your head in the clouds. Montana alone is said to have enough Oil to spuppot the country for years! And we aren't touching it and giving money to countries that dont like us and possibly our money is falling in the hands of terrorist organizations.
Look at it from a broader perspective OG. You have the Democratic nominee: He has done nothing that qualifies him to be President. He has an affiliation with people that no one else would be affiliated with. Examples Jeremiah Wright who is a black militant racist preacher that believes that every white person is evil. And he was unders his teachings for 20 years, I hope he isn't lying when he says he is an Evangelical Chrisitan because Jeremiah Wright IS NOT. And Bil Aires who is a known TERRORIST that admitted to bombing the Pentagon and was part of a terrorist group in the United States. WHY DO YOU KEEP IGNORING THIS!?!?!?!?!? Do you realize if John McCain had this affiliation he would get killed by the media everyday?

Now you said you can't comapre Saddam to Hitler. Look up what Saddam believed in. He use to read Mien Kampfe, Hitler's diary. He used influence people like Hitler did in his years. Brain washing people. Torture on an un forgivable scale that was routine and so routine that Saddam would bring his sons to tortures for enjoyment. Who does that? He was inspired by Hitler! So how can you not compare them. The problem with Iran and Ahmadenijad is that Hitler embarked on world conflict then saught to acquire nuclear weapons, were Ahmadenijad will acquire Nuclear weapons then embark on world conflict, which makes Iran much more dangerous than Hilter and the Nazis.

You say I helped kill 1 Million people, that's brain washing at it's finest. McCain IS NOT BUSH. Start watching some speeches by McCain, Palin, Guliani and Fred Thompson who in the past few days have completely made Obama look like a nothing politician, which he really is. And Iraq did have Al-Queda, it had strong holds for Al-Queda bases. The southern part of Iraq that was given back to the Iraqi people by the USA, use to be an Al-Queda strong hold.

Your picture was unnecessary and if you think that's bad start watching some 9/11 videos and maybe you would remeber why we went to war. Afghanistan was because of 9/11 and Iraq was because of Saddam threatening us time and time again on public television, and because both countries were full of terrorist. The Surge helped us save more lives for the future than were lost. People die in war, start realizing that. Accidents happen like friendly fire and bombs dropped in places with civillians, etc. No one complained about friendly fire in every single war that ever took place, so why are you complaining now?!?!? It's your only excuse to be an Anti-war supporter when the war has brought more peace to Iraq than it ever imagined for it's future. People dont have to live in terror everyday with Saddam in power and Iraq can never be home to terrorist as it once was. No matter what has happened in this war, it's for the better because now many people that would have been brain-washed by Saddam can see another side to the world that is atleast more peaceful than the life of a Saddam Era.

Last edited:

OGKnickfan

Enlightened
Paul, if you're going to support the war, don't be afraid to look at what you helped to produce: 1 million dead. You've gotta take the bad with the bad, friend. And, don't insult my sensibilities by comparing a few thousand dead with one million Iraqis.

Concerning the 9/11 airplanes, those were disguised, our military thought they were regular passenger airliners. If a missile is launched at this country, satellites will locate it, hours away from our coasts, and our own missile defense systems, not fighter planes, will intercept them. Look up missile defense systems on google, and you'll see what I mean.

And don't talk to me about taxes, when GW has destroyed the economy. He might have cut taxes, but buying groceries is getting harder and harder, everything is getting more and more expensive and my savings are losing value. I'll pay some more taxes, if it means the dollar will strengthen and food becomes easier to buy. McCain said the economy is in good condition, has a guy that calls us a nation of whiners on his team, so he's not getting my vote, not for anything.

Saddam was evil, but he was only a threat to his region, not to us. You helped to kill one million Iraqis, you did not help to free them. There are more pictures, pictures of little Iraqi kids with no arms and legs, skin melted off of their faces. Screw the politics and screw the parties. I'm just not going to vote for a guy that says 100 more years of war. I'm also not voting for a guy that insults my profession: I'm a teacher.

I haven't voted in years, but Obama is different, profoundly intelligent, caring, honest, and at the same time he knows what to say in order to win, knowing that we need someone different, extraordinary, during these difficult times. Obama questions himself, others, looks for the best solutions. That's the kind of guy I want running the country. I don't care how experienced McCain is, Bush has a lot of experience, I still don't want him as president. Giuliani has experience, but I don't want him, either. You almost never get a chance to elect someone like Obama: a brilliant, sensitive man, young, can relate to the non-white people of this country. I don't think the world will be completely different, when Obama is president, but it will be a fascinating episode: I think it will boost our nation's image, around the world and at home.

Independence day is coming, this January. No more illegitimate, stolen Bush presidencies.

OGKnickfan

Enlightened
mdf756071.jpe

Who's going to give this kid his leg back, Paul, while you and your fellow Republicans have a political orgasm, cheering Bush, McCain and the rest? It's not a game, dems vs. reps., it's real people having their lives ruined. So, f*&k everybody who gets off on denying these people's human dignity.

Last edited:

OGKnickfan

Enlightened
amputee2.jpg

Was a pack of lies, concerning Al-Qaeda and chemical/nuclear weapons being in Iraq, worth this happening to this boy? All of you who have engaged in support of this war, after you found out it was based on lies, need to look at this picture. This boy's life is ruined. For what? It's a tragedy, and you need to realize that and stop playing politics. Another reason why I strongly believe that Christians, along with other religious groups, are ruining this world.

Jesus said to turn the other cheek, he said to take the blow, rather than becoming evil and aggressive. These people didn't even attack us, we can't even count them as mistaken victims, because we should have never gone to Iraq. Now, as citizens of a country that did this, we have this boy's blood on our hands, his lack of a life is our burden to carry. This is a tragedy, and someday we'll have to pay for it... mark those words.

Last edited:

Paul1355

All Star
Once again, I morn those children but that is what War is, OG. it is not hearts and kisses. It is death, arms blown off, legs blown off, that's what it is. But you are missing the whole point to this. Would you rather have your arm blown off but have freedom, or have all your limbs and live in fear and terror your entire life?

You cannot answer that because you have not experienced the difference. I will vote for John McCain because he has witnessed that experience which puts him above many Americans in office today. He has had freedom, and he has had freedom taken away from him. And John McCain has said, if you ever watched any of his speeches, that he hates war. He thinks war is the worst thing man can ever do, watch his speech last night and you will see. He is not for war but he is for FREEDOM. And if freedom can only be achieved through war then it has to be done because freedom is the greatest gift a country can give to it's people. The Iraqi people have to experience that freedom. And John McCain feels that freedom is above everything. And that is absolutely true.

OGKnickfan

Enlightened
First of all, McCain was philandering around town, with different women, after his loss of freedom. Secondly, you can't compare living under a dictator to living in a cage, like McCain did. Thirdly, this country has installed dozens of dictators, stealing freedom from millions, all over the world. So please, unless you educate yourself to the history of this nation's foreign policy, don't say anything about the United States spreading freedom.

When it comes to my ability to speak on freedom, as a person who has not had the ideal life experience, I know, as do many, what it is like to live without freedom. After all, freedom is as much a state of mind and heart as it is a political/civic state. In fact, most people living under dictators don't care about it, on a daily basis: they still live in their homes, they have husbands and wives, work, eat and get on with it. So, I don't really know what you mean, when you say that we needed to blow people's arms off in order to save them from lack of freedom.

As for me, I'd keep my arms and let a dictator have this country. I'm not interested in politics, in who runs what or what they decide. This time around, I'm interested because I can't stand anymore poor Arabs being blown up. I saw an 8 year old saying that he hates America on BBC TV, he had no arms and no legs, no God damn limbs! This is why I'm going to vote, for the first time since 2000.

McCain lost his freedom, but he was a soldier, not a civilian, when he was captured, and he's walking around with his wife and kids, 8 houses and a large bank roll, I don't want to hear anything out of that punk, when it comes to hating war. All talk. Obama, on the other hand, refuses to give his support to the surge, he knows that the whole thing was wrong.

AGAIN, there was no need for these kids, women and old people to be blown up, disfigured, while people like you sit around talking strategy and repeating whatever comes out of his or her political party. You, sir, should be ashamed of yourself. If I were you, I'd shut up and cut my losses.

Last edited:

TunerAddict

Starter
Paul, you are what is wrong with America. All you care about is money. I'd choose higher taxes if it made the country better. I'm in it for the good of the American people while all you care about is your wallet.

Oh, and Obama's plan only raises taxes on the rich while McCain is planning on giving them free money. Thats really ****ing fair. Not.

You've probably never worked in your life. Worked a real job, manual labor in the hot sun, working till you're clothes are soaked through and discusting, till you go home to sleep and sleep alone because you don't have the energy to do anything else. Then you wake up the next day and do it all over again. And for what? Only the right to live. And this is all meanwhile the bosses get rich and do nothing but tear the country we, the working class help build.

Only an idiot would vote Republican if they weren't rich, because thats what Republicans have been known for, ****ing the poor.

And on the topic of Iraq, why aren't you over there? If you are so happy about it and support it, get the **** over there. Too old? Send your kids! Then sign up with a contractor and go yourself. Then donate all the money you make to the country you think is worth all these American lives.

Iraq won't have freedom when we're done...They'll be worse off. And democracy for Iraq sounds so nice, but I'd prefer it here before there. Democracy in the US should be our goal before we try to force it onto another country.

And who the **** do you think you are saying losing a limb is worth it? Are you missing a ****ing limb? Then no, you don't have a ****ing clue. **** off. You're garbage. If there was justice in this country, trash like you would have a bullet in your head, and get ditched in a mass grave. That is where you belong.

OGKnickfan

Enlightened
Great post, tuner, one of the best I've seen on this site. This guy was way out of line, trying to play down kids having their arms, legs and faces blown off: Christian values, I suppose. Kids are innocent, Paul... they just want to go to school and play with their friends. So, like tuner, I have some ill will towards you.

My Worst Wishes-

OG

Paul1355

All Star
First of all, McCain was philandering around town, with different women, after his loss of freedom. Secondly, you can't compare living under a dictator to living in a cage, like McCain did. Thirdly, this country has installed dozens of dictators, stealing freedom from millions, all over the world. So please, unless you educate yourself to the history of this nation's foreign policy, don't say anything about the United States spreading freedom.

When it comes to my ability to speak on freedom, as a person who has not had the ideal life experience, I know, as do many, what it is like to live without freedom. After all, freedom is as much a state of mind and heart as it is a political/civic state. In fact, most people living under dictators don't care about it, on a daily basis: they still live in their homes, they have husbands and wives, work, eat and get on with it. So, I don't really know what you mean, when you say that we needed to blow people's arms off in order to save them from lack of freedom.

As for me, I'd keep my arms and let a dictator have this country. I'm not interested in politics, in who runs what or what they decide. This time around, I'm interested because I can't stand anymore poor Arabs being blown up. I saw an 8 year old saying that he hates America on BBC TV, he had no arms and no legs, no God damn limbs! This is why I'm going to vote, for the first time since 2000.

McCain lost his freedom, but he was a soldier, not a civilian, when he was captured, and he's walking around with his wife and kids, 8 houses and a large bank roll, I don't want to hear anything out of that punk, when it comes to hating war. All talk. Obama, on the other hand, refuses to give his support to the surge, he knows that the whole thing was wrong.

AGAIN, there was no need for these kids, women and old people to be blown up, disfigured, while people like you sit around talking strategy and repeating whatever comes out of his or her political party. You, sir, should be ashamed of yourself. If I were you, I'd shut up and cut my losses.

If you watched the interview with Bill O'Reilly and Obama, Obama admitted that he made a wrong decision in not supporting the surge. So now that we have the Surge talk done with your nominee saying it was a success, are you still keeping your vote?

BTW, McCain's wife has the money, not him smart one. He was fortunate to have some money. I think a guy that went trough all of that deserves something more than your insults.

And about the kids, I said I morn them and I give to charities and do my part to the best of my ability to help kids not as fortunate as me. So don't talk to me like I'm some kind of evil dictator that doesn't care about children. You have to stop living in a box and see what other countries do to children. You say we are the terrorist and we're killing everybody. It's all accidents, you think the captain and general join up to find ways to blow up children? On the other side, terrorism is all about taking innocent lives for the glory of Allah to be in heaven with over 70 virgins. Now tell me which side should be stopped? You have accident vs murder using suicide bombings. Take your pick.

Last edited:

Paul1355

All Star
Great post, tuner, one of the best I've seen on this site. This guy was way out of line, trying to play down kids having their arms, legs and faces blown off: Christian values, I suppose. Kids are innocent, Paul... they just want to go to school and play with their friends. So, like tuner, I have some ill will towards you.

My Worst Wishes-

OG

It's accidents caused by War, and the end result is Freedom.

TunerAddict

Starter
If you watched the interview with Bill O'Reilly and Obama, Obama admitted that he made a wrong decision in not supporting the surge. So now that we have the Surge talk done with your nominee saying it was a success, are you still keeping your vote?

BTW, McCain's wife has the money, not him smart one. He was fortunate to have some money. I think a guy that went trough all of that deserves something more than your insults.

And about the kids, I said I morn them and I give to charities and do my part to the best of my ability to help kids not as fortunate as me. So don't talk to me like I'm some kind of evil dictator that doesn't care about children. You have to stop living in a box and see what other countries do to children. You say we are the terrorist and we're killing everybody. It's all accidents, you think the captain and general join up to find ways to blow up children? On the other side, terrorism is all about taking innocent lives for the glory of Allah to be in heaven with over 70 virgins. Now tell me which side should be stopped? You have accident vs murder using suicide bombings. Take your pick.

Islam is strictly anti-violence. But you've never thought of reading the Quran and actually taking a walk in others shoes. If you'd ever done such a thing you'd be off your high horse.

OGKnickfan

Enlightened
First of all, Paul, both books: the bible and the koran, are horrifically violent and threatening to non-believers. That is not my opinion, that's a fact. Why are they both so violent and threatening? Simply because they're both the product of the same race: afroasiatic semites, the Arabs and the Hebrews.

Now, moving on, how dare you minimize what these kids are going through? Just shut up about it, at the least. Why say some stupid shit like that? Islam promises their people stuff, just like Christianity promises a fool like you stuff. It's how they keep idiots, like you, coming back.

As for the help you've offered these kids, please elaborate. I'd like to know what you've done for these kids. And, yes, we are terrorists, we do terrorize people. If you don't know the history of our foreign policy, look it up. Otherwise, shut your mouth.

Let me give you a crash course... In 1954, we ousted the sovereign government of Guatemala, led by president Arbenz (democratically elected), after the nation of Guatemala confiscated a fruit plantation given to Americans by the previous dictator, a man in the United States' pocket. Flugencio Batista, Cuban dictator, propped up by the Us, was overthrown by Castro. Now that we lost OUR dictator in Cuba, we won't associate, in anyway, with the nation of Cuba. In 1971, we had Salvador Allende, democratically elected president of Chile, assassinated by General Augusto Pinochet, who went on to be a brutal dictator for 20 years, killed tens of thousands and was beloved by Washington, DC. Should I mention Argentina and Gattierri? The Dominican Republic and Juan Bosch, who was chased out of his own country, by the CIA, after winning a fair election? Should I mention Trujillo, brutal, torturous dictator, who was installed by the US for 40 years? Should I mention the Somoza dynasty, in Nicaragua, who ruled with the support of successive US governments for almost 100 years?

Only one president had the guts to cut off funding to dictatorships: Jimmy Carter. He did the right thing, even though years of US sanctioned oppression bit us on the butt, when the Ayatollah Khomeini took US hostages in Iran. What you have to ask, though, is whether that would have happened in a situation where we let people rule themselves.

So, Captain America, don't talk to me about this country bringing freedom to the world. It's uneducated, bible thumping conservatives that have allowed Bush to rape our economy, our troops and an innocent nation. Knowledge is power, get some.

Paul1355

All Star
First of all, Paul, both books: the bible and the koran, are horrifically violent and threatening to non-believers. That is not my opinion, that's a fact. Why are they both so violent and threatening? Simply because they're both the product of the same race: afroasiatic semites, the Arabs and the Hebrews.

Now, moving on, how dare you minimize what these kids are going through? Just shut up about it, at the least. Why say some stupid shit like that? Islam promises their people stuff, just like Christianity promises a fool like you stuff. It's how they keep idiots, like you, coming back.

As for the help you've offered these kids, please elaborate. I'd like to know what you've done for these kids. And, yes, we are terrorists, we do terrorize people. If you don't know the history of our foreign policy, look it up. Otherwise, shut your mouth.

Let me give you a crash course... In 1954, we ousted the sovereign government of Guatemala, led by president Arbenz (democratically elected), after the nation of Guatemala confiscated a fruit plantation given to Americans by the previous dictator, a man in the United States' pocket. Flugencio Batista, Cuban dictator, propped up by the Us, was overthrown by Castro. Now that we lost OUR dictator in Cuba, we won't associate, in anyway, with the nation of Cuba. In 1971, we had Salvador Allende, democratically elected president of Chile, assassinated by General Augusto Pinochet, who went on to be a brutal dictator for 20 years, killed tens of thousands and was beloved by Washington, DC. Should I mention Argentina and Gattierri? The Dominican Republic and Juan Bosch, who was chased out of his own country, by the CIA, after winning a fair election? Should I mention Trujillo, brutal, torturous dictator, who was installed by the US for 40 years? Should I mention the Somoza dynasty, in Nicaragua, who ruled with the support of successive US governments for almost 100 years?

Only one president had the guts to cut off funding to dictatorships: Jimmy Carter. He did the right thing, even though years of US sanctioned oppression bit us on the butt, when the Ayatollah Khomeini took US hostages in Iran. What you have to ask, though, is whether that would have happened in a situation where we let people rule themselves.

So, Captain America, don't talk to me about this country bringing freedom to the world. It's uneducated, bible thumping conservatives that have allowed Bush to rape our economy, our troops and an innocent nation. Knowledge is power, get some.

You have your points when comparing but when contrasting the Bible and Koran take in mind that the Koran brings a hate towards Christian and Jews which is in Sura 5:51. The Bible says that non-believers will get their opportunities to believe in Him, Jesus, and they will get chances over and over again but there is only Heaven and Hell, no in between. The Bible doesn't threaten, but it helps tell people about being evil and the fate of it, so that people don't have to suffer that fate of Hell. Islam however threatens to kill people if they convert to another faith, the Bible has no kind of claims what so ever. Now Radical Islamist perform Jihad, or a holy war because they think either they can speed up prophecy or die and go to heaven with over 70 virgins. I have heard mixed things about it being twisted and not twisted so I'm taking this from a third angle. Now the Crusades were something i never agreed with and the people performing them weren't following the Bible because the Bible doesn't talk about converting people by force let alone a war against the Islamic race. Radical Islamist do twist the Koran around but there are parts in the Koran like Sura 5:51 which talk about not trusting Christians and Jews for they join together to plot against the Muslims. Some people say the Koran is twisted and some say that it really talks about violence. Also take in fact that they are very different in belief where believing in Jesus is all you need to do to gain salvation were they have to pray 6 times a day and be committed to the 5 pillars of faith. It's a work-related belief were my belief isn't, that's what I think stands out about my belief the most.
Also people in places like Iran have been converting to Christianity like never before because they say that they live in fear when being forced to believe in the Koran or death. If a Muslim person converts to Christianity or Judaism they have a price on their head. A complete difference from the Bible when talking about what they preach and practice.

OGKnickfan

Enlightened
The bible says similar things about non-believers, you know that. Now, with Islam, it's violent, just like the bible, but, again, it's made by the same race of people. And, just because it says something, it doesn't mean that every single person will follow every single order, just like Christians don't follow every single part of the bible. For example, Christians don't abstain from crab and lobster. You should also refer to the Sunnah, which is the Islamic text for proper conduct, before commenting.

I've studied Islamism/radical Islam, etc. It is not part of most Muslims' beliefs. Most Muslims' belief system. Sayid Qubt, founder of the Muslim Brotherhood, created the ideology that led to terrorist attacks on the US. Prior to attacking the US, his group, and others like it, inflicted massive numbers of deaths, and terror, on their own people, if they felt that a person was not following the way of the prophet.

The bottom line is that kids are innocent. In other words, they don't care about your politics, if Bush has a beef with Saddam, etc. As such, they don't deserve to be maimed and disfigured. You shouldn't even bring that up, when addressing the issue. If anything, you should feel sorry for happily supporting death and war, when this is what results.