Memphis close to dealing for Z-Bo

Paul1355

All Star
This trade can go through because of the cap space but the reality is that Walsh will trade him but likely at the Trade Deadline so that Zach's value is worth more. By then we can get a better deal than anything offered now.

donchris

Next season, keep waiting
This trade can go through because of the cap space but the reality is that Walsh will trade him but likely at the Trade Deadline so that Zach's value is worth more. By then we can get a better deal than anything offered now.

I don't know man, I'd like to think Randolph is a top 10 forward in the league with lots of value, but I don't see many opportunities for us to make a trade due to his maxed out contract. I wouldn't be too upset if we keep Randolf just as long as Curry is shopped hard. Not the end of the world if he stays.

Paul1355

All Star
I don't know man, I'd like to think Randolph is a top 10 forward in the league with lots of value, but I don't see many opportunities for us to make a trade due to his maxed out contract. I wouldn't be too upset if we keep Randolf just as long as Curry is shopped hard. Not the end of the world if he stays.

he has to be shopped eventually in this year or the next. Not only does his contract go up to 17 million in the last year, but it goes past 2010 which is problematic for a guy that is all offense and no defense. A guy getting that much money should be an all star that can impress on both sides of the court, Zach impress one side, offense.