Steph in headlines again?

Kennedy Curse

Cutest Guy Here
who gives a shyt? his money shyt is like were his parents or something...cuz god when i buy sneakers or something my mom bitches...but its my money? lol mans rich let him enjoy his money im pretty sure you would buy a jet with that money? sure the hell wont give it all away 2 charity -__ and if you say you would thats just bullshyt...i dont care if he buys africa as long as he can actually make us win and take us deep into the playoffs(which he hasent yet >< last year steph step your ****ing game up ><) then im good...god now i see how much it sucks 2 play for ny...you take one shyt its all over the newspapers -__

Paul1355

All Star
nah we can only see those videos to remember those days, those days are gone, i dont think his ankles support that anymore

He's one of the best slashing PG's in basketball, i think he can make some olley oop dunks and lay-ups. That's cake for Stephon.

datruth

Your Best Bet is B Ez
He's one of the best slashing PG's in basketball, i think he can make some olley oop dunks and lay-ups. That's cake for Stephon.

i dont think so, either that or stephon doesnt want to do it any more cuz there was time where after a steal where he would be wide open, he wouldnt dunk it so i dont expect em to be doin dat

Paul1355

All Star
yea he hasnt been like that since jersey

This weight loss thing better have made him light as a feather. I really dont care if he can't dunk, guys that dunk all the time can be horrible shooters....like Renaldo Balkman. Marbs just has to be smarter on the floor and be more of a leader type player, take a new attitude. And hope that he got a lot faster up and down the court with the weight drop.