Thanks for KVH

Moncrief

Rookie
In my opinion, the TT/KVH trade was perfect for both teams and players (especially with NY getting Nazr). TT was going nowhere here in Milwaukee, it seems like he has changed a bit in NY. Just don't expect him to continue driving to the hoop like he has been the past few games. Can you say fadeaway jump shot...

Living in Milwaukee, it became obvious this year that TT would not fit into Terry Porter's plans for this team. Let KVH stick around for a year or two, anything is better than what TT wa sproducing here lately.

By the way, at least TT is a "sleeker" play than KVH. I think that is why most people like him at first, it was the same in Milwaukee.

Good luck Knicks. Get that 6th seed with a sub .500 record. Sorry, couldn't help it.

BryantDunkGiant

Benchwarmer
KVH is very overrated. I'd rather have Thomas on my squad if I were the Knicks. He's athletic, he can rebound and he's got a nice outside stroke.

Keith Van Horn is a choker.

Moncrief

Rookie
By the way, the "choker" KVH had 2 critical layups for the Bucks last night in the final minute or two of the game. Anyways, I am not saying TT is not a good player, just don't set yourself up for disappointment by expecting too much from him. Watch what happens to him in really big games.

BryantDunkGiant

Benchwarmer
Moncrief said:
By the way, the "choker" KVH had 2 critical layups for the Bucks last night in the final minute or two of the game. Anyways, I am not saying TT is not a good player, just don't set yourself up for disappointment by expecting too much from him. Watch what happens to him in really big games.
I'm not setting myself up for disappointment-- I'm a Laker fan. :)

Allright, those are good points though-- but how about Van Horn's defense. He's not a physical player and he has a tough time guarding powerful and athletic players. I think KVH was a cancer to the Knicks and Isaiah did a smart move by shipping him off.

Didn't the NYK crowd boo KVH when he debuted? :lol:

e_D

Benchwarmer
Moncrief said:

there are some factors here why i believe TT can become the player previous teams have envisioned him as. first are the knicks developmental coaches, they got a hell of a team working with their young guys and unlocking talent, if they can do it for TT its a wrap. second, I dont think he's ever been on a squad as talented, [maybe the allen, cassel, bigdog team] but certainly he's never played with a point like Steph, who unlike what ppl say, i believe possesses the power to elevate the play of his whole team. i think TT will produce solidly for the rest of this season. next season i believe he'll be an excellent player after having worked with the team for the summer. next year i think the whole team will be one of the forces in the east, especially if we get Sheed.. We'll be as good as any of those teams out west. finals 04-05!!

Rojasmas

Rookie
TT is the real deal here, and his game is finally going where it should have been before. Marbury and the prodding and pushing factor is what TT needs. Add to that the East Coast happy to be near home factor, and TT is going to be a real productive player here for a long time. If the Knicks can get a power forward in the off-season, 50 win seasons are going to be commonplace around here again. Marbury, Houston, and T Thomas are a nucleus for years to come....
Code:

Mondo

Benchwarmer
KVH's defense has come along way, at least he knows how to play the Zone, I can't say the same for TT.

I just hope TT continues to play the way he has been.

Only The Knicks

Benchwarmer
Look at KVH's stats with the Bucks! Man, he has been playing terrific ball for them. It's easier to play in Milwaukee than in New York when you are a guy like Keith. I'm not saying this trade was bad because TT is solid and don't forget Nazr!