McCain-Palin

OGKnickfan

Enlightened
If you don't communicate with accuracy, when it comes to history, I have to correct you. You brought up the issue, accusing Iraqis of blowing up the WTC, then saying that Al-Qaeda was stationed in Iraq, under Saddam: an impossibility. Afterwards, you act as if it's crazy for Arabs to want Israel gone, when it was created 60 years ago, at the expense of people who are, in many cases, still around, deprived of their property.

Now that I see your nutty response about wanting to fulfill Bible prophecy, I understand why you support all things Israel. With you, it's not about history, justice, etc., it's about Magog and Gog, and all that other bunk.

OGKnickfan

Enlightened
Nice paper, tuner: very informative in regards to the intifada, I didn't know those casualty numbers. I know about a lot of this stuff, and you obviously do, but it's unfortunate so many people don't. And, when they hear that Arabs want to replace Israel with Palestine, they seem shocked, like if it makes no sense, has no basis in history or justice.

Oh, well... thanks for posting, hope you got an A.

Paul1355

All Star
If you don't communicate with accuracy, when it comes to history, I have to correct you. You brought up the issue, accusing Iraqis of blowing up the WTC, then saying that Al-Qaeda was stationed in Iraq, under Saddam: an impossibility. Afterwards, you act as if it's crazy for Arabs to want Israel gone, when it was created 60 years ago, at the expense of people who are, in many cases, still around, deprived of their property.

Now that I see your nutty response about wanting to fulfill Bible prophecy, I understand why you support all things Israel. With you, it's not about history, justice, etc., it's about Magog and Gog, and all that other bunk.

I never said Al-Queda was in Iraq under Saddam, I said they were there after the Invasion, once again, making words up.

You call me nutty and yet you were a Christian at one point. Enough. At times you sound alright and then you suddenly slam my belief and making false accusations against me.

Unless you have something informative to say about this political race, keep your hateful remarks to yourself.

I'll pray for you.