Donnie is old and will probably Die soon, Marbury>>>

LJ4ptplay

Starter
Lastly, if Marbury does get bought out by some god forsaken reason then I hope he goes to Boston and just squashes us.-

And shows his true allegiance with this quote. He's a Marbury fan, not a Knick fan.

Whether Marbury is here or not, I will root for the Knicks. I can't believe you would root for the Celtics. That's treasonous.

Akamu

The King
This team has been plagued by stupid decision making, and buying out Marbury is one of the dumbest decisions you can make at this point. (to stress this once and finally again.) There is no other point guard on our team that is better then Starbury, and even if his role is reduced to shooting guard we are still in a better position.

Even if he had problems with TWO BUMS + eventually this moronic coach (Isiah The Devil Thomas) on our team, HE still makes the effort to play as a team and has shown it.

A)_/ He has stated countless times that he is willing to do whatever to be given the chance to play at least one more time to prove his all-star worth, meaning he is willing to even work with difficult team-mates who do not see eye to eye with him. (Those team-mates need to be men and learn how to work out differences, to name the VERY few Q-Bitch needs to stop being a snitch, just be a man and leave the bitching in the past...)

B)_/ Starbury has worked out tremendously to get in top form to be on point and ready to elevate and rejuvinate his game.

C)_/ You can see it in Starburys emotion, he loves his hometown and is willing to take heat just to stay here and prove to the many hatazZ.

The point in me saying all that is that if your a coach and you see an all-star player showing this much heart towards his team, a player willing to earn his keep, be a leader once again and try to overcome the steep charisma hill the New York Fans put on players, then why would you want to buy him out? It just does not compute well.

A lot of people did not like Ewing for a while then he grew on the fans with his hard work, that is what this talented player is also trying to accomplish.

If you really know this team and sort through everything you will find Starbury is not the virus to this disease we now call the Knicks.

So if the Knicks orginization would rather keep bums like, JAMAL THE FROG CRAWFORD, ZACH RANDOLPHIN, and EDDY CURRYSAUCE to keep a winning record low then WE DESERVE TO LOSE PERIOD! END OF STORY!

I have watched this team since I was 8 years old, and seen all the close encounters, missed opportunities, witnessed heart break after heart break.

A good player comes along, is playing with a derranged team with a circus character for a coach what do you expect to happen?

We can all agree Starbury/Murbury is a good player, and the Knicks deserve to keep the few truly good players that we have-

Last edited:

Starks

Starter
And shows his true allegiance with this quote. He's a Marbury fan, not a Knick fan.

Whether Marbury is here or not, I will root for the Knicks. I can't believe you would root for the Celtics. That's treasonous.

damn. you lose all credibility as a knick fan with a statement like that. wow. thats just sad. This is knicksonline, not a celtics site. Please tell me there aren't any others that feel the same way about hoping another team crushes the knicks. I never used the ignore feature before, but a quote like that will earn it. so sad.

Starks

Starter
FYI, to ignore someone, click on a person's name. Once there go to view public profile. On public profile on the right hand side, you can add them to the ignore list.

Akamu

The King
I have a Knicks Jersey, a whole book album of Knicks cards, I have been watching the Knicks for years on end even through tragedy, I post on a knicks forum, I create New York Knick sigs. Yes I am not a Knicks fan genius.

Read my post above and judge for yourself, try to think a bit more intellectually.

Have fun with your blocking I could care less you aint doing nothing to me kiddy, go get some bandaids for your bubu, I know I hurt your feelings-

donchris

Next season, keep waiting
LOL, you guys think you won something because Marbury hasn't been traded yet? What have you won, another season of loses and off court distractions? I guess this means MSG wont leave the site. Congratulations!

In fairness, if Marbury shows up to camp in shape and tries to be a real pg, I don't have a problem with him staying. But in reality, D'Antoni traded him once and it's just a matter of time before Steph ****s up and Mike has to trade him again.

The flawed logic of starbuy dickriders never made since to me. The basic premise is the team sucks, everyone is bad except Marbury. For some reason Marbury gets a pass. I don't care how good an individual player is, if he can't play team ball and make his team better, he's got to go. If Kobe were in L.A. hogging the ball for four years and never lead the team out of the first round of the playoffs, Lakers fans would call for Kobe's head, regardless of his individual talent. I said it before and I'll say it again, you're ether a Knicks fan or a Marbury fan. Which comes first?

LJ4ptplay

Starter
damn. you lose all credibility as a knick fan with a statement like that. wow. thats just sad. This is knicksonline, not a celtics site. Please tell me there aren't any others that feel the same way about hoping another team crushes the knicks. I never used the ignore feature before, but a quote like that will earn it. so sad.

So you will ignore me because I will root for the Knicks but you will support someone who roots against the Knicks? That makes sense. Go ahead and put me on your ignore list, I don't care. Go ahead and be a Celtic fan while your at it too.

Last edited:

LJ4ptplay

Starter
This team has been plagued by stupid decision making, and buying out Marbury is one of the dumbest decisions you can make at this point. (to stress this once and finally again.) There is no other point guard on our team that is better then Starbury, and even if his role is reduced to shooting guard we are still in a better position.

Even if he had problems with TWO BUMS + eventually this moronic coach (Isiah The Devil Thomas) on our team, HE still makes the effort to play as a team and has shown it.

A)_/ He has stated countless times that he is willing to do whatever to be given the chance to play at least one more time to prove his all-star worth, meaning he is willing to even work with difficult team-mates who do not see eye to eye with him. (Those team-mates need to be men and learn how to work out differences, to name the VERY few Q-Bitch needs to stop being a snitch, just be a man and leave the bitching in the past...)

B)_/ Starbury has worked out tremendously to get in top form to be on point and ready to elevate and rejuvinate his game.

C)_/ You can see it in Starburys emotion, he loves his hometown and is willing to take heat just to stay here and prove to the many hatazZ.

The point in me saying all that is that if your a coach and you see an all-star player showing this much heart towards his team, a player willing to earn his keep, be a leader once again and try to overcome the steep charisma hill the New York Fans put on players, then why would you want to buy him out? It just does not compute well.

A lot of people did not like Ewing for a while then he grew on the fans with his hard work, that is what this talented player is also trying to accomplish.

If you really know this team and sort through everything you will find Starbury is not the virus to this disease we now call the Knicks.

So if the Knicks orginization would rather keep bums like, JAMAL THE FROG CRAWFORD, ZACH RANDOLPHIN, and EDDY CURRYSAUCE to keep a winning record low then WE DESERVE TO LOSE PERIOD! END OF STORY!

I have watched this team since I was 8 years old, and seen all the close encounters, missed opportunities, witnessed heart break after heart break.

A good player comes along, is playing with a derranged team with a circus character for a coach what do you expect to happen?

We can all agree Starbury/Murbury is a good player, and the Knicks deserve to keep the few truly good players that we have-

Blah...blah..blah. The same old argument. Marbury is the most talented on this team. Crawford, Curry and Zach are worse. That doesn't matter and your missing the entire point. You Marbury d*** suckers are ridiculous. You think Marbury is not accountable for anything bad, and responsible for everything good. "It's everybody elses fault for this team sucking."..."It's because of Marbury that Curry had his best season." And now, "I will be a Celtic fan if Marbury is bought out".

If anybody on this team is bought out and becomes a Celtic, I would never be a Celtic fan. PERIOD!

The fact remains, the Knicks will suck this year, with or without Marbury. If he's as much of a negative influence on the team as people say he is, then why keep him here?

But, if he actually has changed and this isn't more bulls*** that we've heard from him every year, and he doesn't piss off everyone including his coach, then by all means keep him. Because I'm a Knick fan and will root for the Knicks to win, not for one player as you guys do.

Last edited:

datruth

Your Best Bet is B Ez
Blah...blah..blah. The same old argument. Marbury is the most talented on this team. Crawford, Curry and Zach are worse. That doesn't matter and your missing the entire point. You Marbury d*** suckers are ridiculous. You think Marbury is not accountable for anything bad, and responsible for everything good. "It's everybody elses fault for this team sucking."..."It's because of Marbury that Curry had his best season." And now, "I will be a Celtic fan if Marbury is bought out".

If anybody on this team is bought out and becomes a Celtic, I would never be a Celtic fan. PERIOD!

The fact remains, the Knicks will suck this year, with or without Marbury. If he's as much of a negative influence on the team as people say he is, then why keep him here?

But, if he actually has changed and this isn't more bulls*** that we've heard from him every year, and he doesn't piss off everyone including his coach, then by all means keep him. Because I'm a Knick fan and will root for the Knicks to win, not for one player as you guys do.

pretty much

Kiyaman

Legend
Where is the Article that states the Knicks owner Dolan waived Marbury?
Dolan is no fool! he may know little about B-Ball.... but Marbury season contract in this economy could buy a huge amount of stock into a multi million corporation.

Dolan cared less about Isiah desires to buy-out Allan Houston, so you know Dolan could give a Fukk about how Dantoni feel about Marbury.

All the Marbury-Fans will be hyped-up come Postseason Games in this forum if the Knicks buy-out Marbury before the next 5 months.
We all know Marbury has many talents inwhich a veteran playoff team could just use one or two of Marbury talents early in this season to take a big winning percentage to win their conference title and take them to the conference finals.
Then this forum would never stop reading the end of what could've been from the many Marbury-Fan members.

Paul1355

All Star
Where is the Article that states the Knicks owner Dolan waived Marbury?
Dolan is no fool! he may know little about B-Ball.... but Marbury season contract in this economy could buy a huge amount of stock into a multi million corporation.

Dolan cared less about Isiah desires to buy-out Allan Houston, so you know Dolan could give a Fukk about how Dantoni feel about Marbury.

All the Marbury-Fans will be hyped-up come Postseason Games in this forum if the Knicks buy-out Marbury before the next 5 months.
We all know Marbury has many talents inwhich a veteran playoff team could just use one or two of Marbury talents early in this season to take a big winning percentage to win their conference title and take them to the conference finals.
Then this forum would never stop reading the end of what could've been from the many Marbury-Fan members.

Dolan is no fool? He made Isiah head coach and GM of the Knicks for years. That was the most foolish thing ever done in sports.

Kiyaman

Legend
Marbury needed a full season of Coach Chaney, Charlie Ward & Allan Houston on the Knicks when he was first traded for. They could have helped out his career a 100% better in the backcourt and guiding halfcourt teammates.

The Marbury & Crawford tandem did not work in the first two seasons.
Crawford should've been traded. Rather than challenge Marbury for his job.

Q.Richardson is much more of a cancer player than Marbury, who has no entrance in his teammates or the game when he is sitting on the bench.

Zach Randolph is much more of a Cancer Player than Q.Rich & Marbury put together.

metrocard

Legend
Marbury needed a full season of Coach Chaney, Charlie Ward & Allan Houston on the Knicks when he was first traded for. They could have helped out his career a 100% better in the backcourt and guiding halfcourt teammates.

The Marbury & Crawford tandem did not work in the first two seasons.
Crawford should've been traded. Rather than challenge Marbury for his job.

Q.Richardson is much more of a cancer player than Marbury, who has no entrance in his teammates or the game when he is sitting on the bench.

Zach Randolph is much more of a Cancer Player than Q.Rich & Marbury put together.

I agree 300%.

Starks

Starter
So you will ignore me because I will root for the Knicks but you will support someone who roots against the Knicks? That makes sense. Go ahead and put me on your ignore list, I don't care. Go ahead and be a Celtic fan while your at it too.

not you dummy. the asshole who you quoted that said he wanted the knicks to get crushed by the celtics.

I'm the biggest knick fan on this site. i never put anyone above the team, never.

LJ4ptplay

Starter
not you dummy. the asshole who you quoted that said he wanted the knicks to get crushed by the celtics.

I'm the biggest knick fan on this site. i never put anyone above the team, never.

You should have quoted the asshole, not me...dummy.

Last edited:

Akamu

The King

You and other people on this site stay taking things out of context. Your low IQ makes you lose again. Not under standing the simple concept called a "manner of speaking" or "manner of expression" I have to draw a picture board in order for you to understand.

Yall stay with that, "I will never put any player above the team" trash.

It was the decision making that I was pointing out. The Knicks staff is fresh, the roster is still trashy but their are some good sparks in the mix (Chandler, Gallinari, D. Lee, even Nasty Nate, and maybe Houston).

I want to see how well this team can do, but where do you see a leader on this team? Q-Rich? I herd him being called a leader, when all he does is stir up arguments and bs with people (not to mention his play sucks), jus like Zach. Jamal Crawford tried to be a leader but you see what he does, choking on critical plays.

When your team is down you need someone to be the leader and step up, inspire and show the way for his team, providing that uplifting confidence.

Leadership is also an important key to have on a team and I don't see anyone on our roster who can take up that role correctly and back up his talk by his play except for Starbury.

Allan Houston is on the team now but we aren't sure if he will make the final roster since he's been retired for so long now. If he makes the team I can see him as the leader and I would not mind that at all, Allan Houston is my favorite Knick of all time.

They just need to give the Leader of the team another chance to embrace an opportunity (last year he had problems, a death and an injury so that does not count) If Starbury doesn't behold success with what we have now, then alrigh may he be sent off. All this talk about taking Marbury out when there are other players that have critical positions that really fuk up this team is what tears a fan up, stop getting it twisted-

Last edited:

LJ4ptplay

Starter
You and other people on this site stay taking things out of context. Your low IQ makes you lose again. Not under standing the simple concept called a "manner of speaking" I have to draw a picture board in order for you to understand.

Yall stay with that, "I will never put any player above the team" trash.

It was the decision making that I was pointing out. The Knicks staff is fresh, the roster is still trashy but their are some good sparks in the mix (Chandler, Gallinari, D. Lee, even Nasty Nate, and maybe Houston).

I want to see how well this team can do, but where do you see a leader on this team? Q-Rich? I herd him being called a leader, when all he does is stir up arguments and bs with people (not to mention his play sucks), jus like Zach. Jamal Crawford tried to be a leader but you see what he does, choking on critical plays.

When your team is down you need someone to be the leader and step up, inspire and show the way for his team, providing that uplifting confidence.

Leadership is also an important key to have on a team and I don't see anyone on our roster who can take up that role correctly and back up his talk by his play except for Starbury.

Allan Houston is on the team now but we aren't sure if he will make the final roster since he's been retired for so long now. If he makes the team I can see him as the leader and I would not mind that at all, Allan Houston is my favorite Knick of all time.

They just need to give the Leader of the team another chance to embrace an opportunity (last year he had problems, a death and an injury so that does not count) If Starbury doesn't behold success with what we have now, then alrigh may he be sent off. All this talk about taking Marbury out when there are other players that have critical positions that really fuk up this team is what tears a fan up, stop getting it twisted-

You actually think Marbury can be a leader? LOL Your lack of understanding the team concept and what makes a leader displays your low IQ (and poor spelling). You seem to think talent is the most important thing for a team's success. I disagree. Talent is important, but chemistry is just as important. How is Marbury going to be the leader of this team when everybody hates him? And how will there be chemistry when he's just about himself and not the team?

Again, you keep repeating the same argument but are not getting the point. We get it. Q. rich, Crawford, Curry, etc. etc. suck. We know. How many times do I have to repeat myself for you to understand. The whole team sucks, and most of the players need to be moved, including Marbury. But he's the one with an expiring contract and poor attitude. You do the math, if you can. If Marbury is bought out, Donnie and Mike D must of had no other choice due to his negative impact in the lockerroom and TEAM chemistry, and therefore felt that by removing him the TEAM is better. Why else would you buy out the most talented player on the team that has an expiring contract?

If Marbury is on the team, and actually shows leadership and team play (instead of just talking about it) then I will support him. I don't like him, but if he's a Knick I will root for him. You're the one who said you hope he destroys the Knicks if he is a Celtic. You can't take back what you said.

If Marbury leads this team to the playoffs, I will apologize. But, if he throws more hissy-fits and becomes towel-head again when he and Mike D don't see eye to eye, will you apologize, or will it be everybody elses fault again?

Last edited:

metrocard

Legend
You actually think Marbury can be a leader? LOL Your lack of understanding the team concept and what makes a leader displays your low IQ (and poor spelling). You seem to think talent is the most important thing for a team's success. I disagree. Talent is important, but chemistry is just as important. How is Marbury going to be the leader of this team when everybody hates him? And how will there be chemistry when he's just about himself and not the team?

Again, you keep repeating the same argument but are not getting the point. We get it. Q. rich, Crawford, Curry, etc. etc. suck. We know. How many times do I have to repeat myself for you to understand. The whole team sucks, and most of the players need to be moved, including Marbury. But he's the one with an expiring contract and poor attitude. You do the math, if you can. If Marbury is bought out, Donnie and Mike D must of had no other choice due to his negative impact in the lockerroom and TEAM chemistry, and therefore felt that by removing him the TEAM is better. Why else would you buy out the most talented player on the team that has an expiring contract?

If Marbury is on the team, and actually shows leadership and team play (instead of just talking about it) then I will support him. I don't like him, but if he's a Knick I will root for him. You're the one who said you hope he destroys the Knicks if he is a Celtic. You can't take back what you said.

If Marbury leads this team to the playoffs, I will apologize. But, if he throws more hissy-fits and becomes towel-head again when he and Mike D don't see eye to eye, will you apologize, or will it be everybody elses fault again?

What do you know about Sports Psychology and Team Sports?
You don't even know what team chemistry really is. Give me an elementary definition which is all you're limited to do.

You've made a lot of stupid predictions on this site before, most against me, and you've apologized many times to get your rep back. Thats all you do.

Maybe you should listen to people who see the Knicks from a realistic and educated point of view than stick to being the bias homer uneducated ex-Isiahsexual Knick fan. You'll look more educated, trust me.