Marbury to be at Camp!!!!!

GetRealistic

Starter
Sure

If i ever need to post on the Miami Heat forum about how Stephon Marbury on his 21st chance will become a team leader you can surely ghost write for me.

I hate Stephon Marbury and i can admit that without a problem, but hes been here for four plus years i'd i've been a fan and a poster over that team, because i'm a Knicks fan not a fan of a single player. The second your favorite player is gone so are you. Which begs the question are you a Knicks fan or a Marbury fan?

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
It's good to hear that Marbury is coming to training camp. Now, after he destroys Chris Duhon, he'll earn a spot in the starting lineup.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
^^
lol...marbury eats pieces of shit like chris duhon for breakfast. He'll have no problem keeping his starting job. lol @ chris duhon, he lost for thinkin he was going to have a starting job :lol:

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
Thats what your hoping for, right?

The only reason why i was going to leave was to avoid having to read all the haterburys make fools of themselves. You and the rest of the haterburys have been dominated in the starbury wars. Getreal you never had credibility, you cant even spell the word.

I have an offer to make you...

Im offering to be your ghostwriter. I will make threads and posts for you, and lift you from the bottom. Since i joined you have been one of the worst posters on this site....Well im willing to make you one of the best. Private message me if your interested...i have more important things to take care of for now. Im going to make a "Will Knicks126 comeback?" thread....
Word Getreal does suck as a poster. lmao He makes good points, once in a blue moon, but most of his posts are plain crazy or stupid. He hates Marbury, he likes Curry, and he always attacks other posters, as a weak attempt to gain popularity.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
Word Getreal does suck as a poster. lmao He makes good points, once in a blue moon, but most of his posts are plain crazy or stupid. He hates Marbury, he likes Curry, and he always attacks other posters, as a weak attempt to gain popularity.

lol ill give him this, hes better then datruth but datruth has really fallen off. You put in some good work this summer abcd. You have been an elite poster and your have already won the new poster of the year award. Metro, you, and I will continue to run this site. Team starbury will always be on top.

Instead of starting a new era Tuesday, the presence of Marbury will bring the circus atmosphere that has surrouned us for the last 4 years, Donnie might as well invite Isiah to camp.

What new Era? We still have these bums.

Curry
Zach
Crawford
Richardson
Jefferies
Collins
James

You musta meant the sports company New Era.

datruth

Your Best Bet is B Ez
lol ill give him this, hes better then datruth but datruth has really fallen off. You put in some good work this summer abcd. You have been an elite poster and your have already won the new poster of the year award. Metro, you, and I will continue to run this site. Team starbury will always be on top.

u mad cuz i ethered u in da other thread

Pricey

Rotation player
What exactly is his thing? Seriously, I've been watching Marbury for the last 4 seasons and he has done nothing positive for this team.

Exactly

Neither has any other friggin player apart from Lee and Nate. Marbury whether u like it or not is a Knick so why dont u support him!
He is contracted and he is our best PG available. To buy him out is a waste, guaranteed if he suited up for Miami or whoever and they played the Knicks he would destroy us and u know it.
He is gone at the end of the season, just let the man try and play some ball and earn some respect. People like u dont help his cause or the teams.

GetRealistic

Starter

Easy on all the man crushes on ABCD and Metro. (We all know its a toss about between the 5'7 Kiya "Summer League" Man and the clever ten word responses of JPZ for poster of the year)Can you go a post without name dropping Metros name. Do you really need his approval that badly?

You still didn't answer my question that i wrote above.

Off topic but Paul is there anything about this team your not optimistic about. You post as if we've been a 50 win team the last five seasons. You think Marbury is in the best shape of his life and is going to have a breakout year. You think Randolph will have a monster year to up his trade value. You think Gallo is the greatest thing from Italy since pizza. You think Donnie Walsh and D'Antoni will win coach an executive of the year this season. Come on Paul be a Knicks fan post something negitive. Even if we were winning 50 games most of us would find something negitive to say.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
Easy on all the man crushes on ABCD and Metro. (We all know its a toss about between the 5'7 Kiya "Summer League" Man and the clever ten word responses of JPZ for poster of the year)Can you go a post without name dropping Metros name. Do you really need his approval that badly?

You still didn't answer my question that i wrote above.

Off topic but Paul is there anything about this team your not optimistic about. You post as if we've been a 50 win team the last five seasons. You think Marbury is in the best shape of his life and is going to have a breakout year. You think Randolph will have a monster year to up his trade value. You think Gallo is the greatest thing from Italy since pizza. You think Donnie Walsh and D'Antoni will win coach an executive of the year this season. Come on Paul be a Knicks fan post something negitive. Even if we were winning 50 games most of us would find something negitive to say.

I refuse to answer your question. lol @ you bringin up me saying metros name, you bring up "Starbury" in every post of yours. Your always the one instigating it...and your always the one that ends up with a loss. You have admitted to hating marbury which makes everything you say about him invalid. Thats why i dont even respond to all your posts anymore, every post of yours is aimed at marbury in a negative way. You can find faults with any player on this team, but to me the faults of the losing 3 (Curry, Randolph, and Crawford) stand out the most.