Allan to Sport a New Jersey # (BOO!)

metrocard

Legend
This is pretty f*cking lame.

H20 is a classic jersey...I don't want Houston back if he isn't going to rock 20.

Starks

Starter
fuk yo. I still rock my #20 jersey on the courts. Jarred Jeffries should be ashamed to don that number.

Paul1355

All Star
Seems like he made the decision to go with #14 rather then jeffries refusing to give up #20

hahahah Metro, you pissed that Jeffries is taking your boy's number and keeping it all to himself?

Damn this is too funny.

You hate Jeffries, love Balkman and Houston. Balkman is gone and Jeffries is still here. Houston is back but Jeffries has his #20.

You must love this scenario.

:smokin:

metrocard

Legend
Damn kid, you sound thirsty for my pre-cum... any real Knick fan would disapprove of Jared Jefferies and approve of Houston, are you retarded or just straight up gay with low self esteem?

Scribbles

Rotation player
Jared Jeffries said that he would be willing to give his jersey number to Allan if he made the cut. But that was last year....

I'm sure he wouldn't mind though.

Paul1355

All Star
Damn kid, you sound thirsty for my pre-cum... any real Knick fan would disapprove of Jared Jefferies and approve of Houston, are you retarded or just straight up gay with low self esteem?

haha that was good. give you props for that introduction. I'd obviously take Houston over Jeffires...it's not even a comparison...but the fact is that Jeffires has Houston's #20 and Balkman is gone. And Jeffires will probably get Balkman's minutes.

I'd be pissed if I was you.

metrocard

Legend
You'd be pissed if you were a Knick fan.
I guess not.

But I'm not mad, because Houston is dedicated 14 to his pops.
Respected and understood.