Anybody watch the Presidential Debate?

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
I thought it was a tie. Joe Biden should destroy Sarah Palin, though. Palin has poor communication skills.

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
To Paul:
Are you serious? Please tell me you aren't. I know you're a Republican and all (which is stupid, considering that Republicans only look out for the rich, but that's besides the point) but Palin is dumb. Even Bill O' Reilly(a closet Republican) was saying bad things about her. I'm not voting for anyone, but if I was voting, I definitely wouldn't vote for someone who says that seeing Russia from their house means that they have foreign policy experience.

TunerAddict

Starter
To Paul:
Are you serious? Please tell me you aren't. I know you're a Republican and all (which is stupid, considering that Republicans only look out for the rich, but that's besides the point) but Palin is dumb. Even Bill O' Reilly(a closet Republican) was saying bad things about her. I'm not voting for anyone, but if I was voting, I definitely wouldn't vote for someone who says that seeing Russia from their house means that they have foreign policy experience.

Ignorance is bliss :teeth:

Paul1355

All Star
To Paul:

To ABCD:

Why did you write this to me? lol honestly. I asked a question to all if they saw the Presidential debate and you attacked me. Makes no sense being that I didn't even bring up my view on any specific issue.

I watched the youtube video. She doesn't have experience in foreign policy. She was a Governor in Alaska, ABCD. Do you think every Governor has spoken to foreign nations and made negotiations? You want me to find youtube videos of Bill O'Reilly making Obama look like a studdering fool during his interview with him? If anyone attacks Obama on some of his views, he looks horrible. Problem with McCain is that he didn't attack Obama enough. Don't show me a youtube video on Palin and foreign policy when you expect her to not have experience in something like that. She is a reformer who fights corruption. That is her strength.

TunerAddict

Starter
She is a reformer who fights corruption. That is her strength.

Lol. Is that why she is under investigation for corruption? Why her husband refused to testify and why close friends without any experience were given high ranking state positions?

Paul1355

All Star
Lol. Is that why she is under investigation for corruption? Why her husband refused to testify and why close friends without any experience were given high ranking state positions?

She has a record of fighting corruption. Don't ignore that. I never heard of any investigation with her involving HER being corrupt. There are a million bogus stories about her that people have been creating because they have nothing on this girl.

TunerAddict

Starter
She has a record of fighting corruption. Don't ignore that. I never heard of any investigation with her involving HER being corrupt. There are a million bogus stories about her that people have been creating because they have nothing on this girl.

What about all the bull about Obama? I've never heard you downplay those lies...

Paul1355

All Star
What about all the bull about Obama? I've never heard you downplay those lies...

Turner, get this straight, the last thing I will do is falsely accuse someone. I have a personal history of being falsely accused so i will guarantee you I will never do such a thing. What bull about Obama have I said to you? Everything I say about Obama is FACT. Every negative thing about Obama is FACT. I talk about his association with people the most. That is Obama's negative because he trust people and associates himself with people that would go against what he represents himself everyday we see him speak. Bill Aires, Jeremiah Wright, Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac...I am leaving out more people he has been influenced by so I AM NOT making up bull about Obama. And all of these men have views and results that can be critical if Obama as so much believes in any of them. Which I know he has to, being that he associated himself with these people for so long. It all adds up and would not make sense unless Obama had a sudden revelation and realized these were bad people. Now doesn't Obama sound like a big question mark?

Palin has been smeared ever since coming on the National stage. You can admit that, i hope. Saturday Night live skits on her every week. Every single news outlet except for Fox has slammed her on falsely accused cases of her having an abortion, cheating on her husband, etc. She has an approval rating of over 65% in Alaska....the media is the only reason that people don't like her. So don't get it twisted. I am not making bull about Obama, I am showing you research on somebody that no one knows about. Learn about him a little more before you start backing him up so much.

TunerAddict

Starter
Turner, get this straight, the last thing I will do is falsely accuse someone. I have a personal history of being falsely accused so i will guarantee you I will never do such a thing. What bull about Obama have I said to you? Everything I say about Obama is FACT. Every negative thing about Obama is FACT. I talk about his association with people the most. That is Obama's negative because he trust people and associates himself with people that would go against what he represents himself everyday we see him speak. Bill Aires, Jeremiah Wright, Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac...I am leaving out more people he has been influenced by so I AM NOT making up bull about Obama. And all of these men have views and results that can be critical if Obama as so much believes in any of them. Which I know he has to, being that he associated himself with these people for so long. It all adds up and would not make sense unless Obama had a sudden revelation and realized these were bad people. Now doesn't Obama sound like a big question mark?

Palin has been smeared ever since coming on the National stage. You can admit that, i hope. Saturday Night live skits on her every week. Every single news outlet except for Fox has slammed her on falsely accused cases of her having an abortion, cheating on her husband, etc. She has an approval rating of over 65% in Alaska....the media is the only reason that people don't like her. So don't get it twisted. I am not making bull about Obama, I am showing you research on somebody that no one knows about. Learn about him a little more before you start backing him up so much.

Didn't want to read my news article? It is fact.

Also don't forget her ignoring government protocol and using a personal email account for her job which leave her with ability to delete anything she wanted, where as the officials are supposed to have all of their emails on record.

Anyone who thinks this loon is VP material, is a nut.

Paul1355

All Star
Didn't want to read my news article? It is fact.

Also don't forget her ignoring government protocol and using a personal email account for her job which leave her with ability to delete anything she wanted, where as the officials are supposed to have all of their emails on record.

Anyone who thinks this loon is VP material, is a nut.
lol loon? you got to be kidding me man. A loon gets an over 65% approval rating in the entire state of Alaska. Fought against her own parties corruption. Re-send me that article, I'll read it and tell you what I think.
Now look at Obama. Getting money from Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac(paid the 2nd most=over $100,000)...being associated with a terrorist in Bill Aires and a radical extreme militant in Jeremiah Wright. Don't forget the scandal with ACORN. Ring a bell?

Now tell me who is the loon, Turner.

TunerAddict

Starter
lol loon? you got to be kidding me man. A loon gets an over 65% approval rating in the entire state of Alaska. Fought against her own parties corruption. Re-send me that article, I'll read it and tell you what I think.
Now look at Obama. Getting money from Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac(paid the 2nd most=over $100,000)...being associated with a terrorist in Bill Aires and a radical extreme militant in Jeremiah Wright. Don't forget the scandal with ACORN. Ring a bell?

Now tell me who is the loon, Turner.

65% in Alaska isn't saying much. It is Alaska for christ's sake!

Paul1355

All Star
65% in Alaska isn't saying much. It is Alaska for christ's sake!

Yes it is saying much being that a Governor makes decisions everyday for their state.

And what are you saying Alaska isn't that hard to run? It's not important? Bill Clinton was from Arkansas, do you think people knocked him for being from Arkansas? What is there to do in Arkansas? Exactly my point, it doesn't matter what state they are from. What matters is their record when they ran the state and her record is solid whether you believe the media accusations or not.

And you still haven't commented on Barack Obama's track record....because if you compare the two it makes Palin look like Mother Teresa.

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
Sarah Palin doesn't even know any supreme court cases. When asked if she agreed with the right to privacy, she said yes. But when they asked her if she agreed with Roe vs. Wade, she said no. Meanwhile, Roe vs. Wade gives women the right to privacy.

Then, when Palin was asked if there was another supreme court case that she disagreed with, she couldn't name any.