Playoff Seed

Only The Knicks

Benchwarmer
I was just wondering... what seed do you guys think we will get for the playoffs, if any? After looking at the strentgh of our current roster, I say the seventh seed, but if we pick up Vin then maybe sixth or even fifth... (Fifth might be a little too strong, :rolling: but I think it's possible).

TrueBlue20

Benchwarmer
We are in the 6th right now but we could pass both Mil and NO for the 4th spot. I think it could happen cause the guys are really playing well and we have a good schedule remaining.

BryantDunkGiant

Benchwarmer
This might sound stupid, but it's coming from someone who's unbiased:

The Knicks will at least go to the Eastern Conference Finals if not the NBA Finals.

AJD

Benchwarmer
BryantDunkGiant (sorry 'bout Kobe) Thats unrealistic and I'll be the first to admit it. I think we (at best) will be in the 6th seed.

TrueBlue20

Benchwarmer
BryantDunkGiant said:
This might sound stupid, but it's coming from someone who's unbiased:

The Knicks will at least go to the Eastern Conference Finals if not the NBA Finals.

I think that it is very possible.

BryantDunkGiant

Benchwarmer
AJD said:
BryantDunkGiant (sorry 'bout Kobe) Thats unrealistic and I'll be the first to admit it. I think we (at best) will be in the 6th seed.
Are referring to Kobe's injury or rape case? :lol: :cry:

I didn't say you guys would be seeded higher than 6th.

However, I'm saying you'll be a surprise team and upset higher seeds in the Playoffs (like in 1999) and at least make it to the Eastern Conference Finals. Starbury's a clutch player and a big-time player when it comes playoff time.

jayp

Benchwarmer
well guys, remember this is the eastern conference, probably the only major power is IND.. new jersey and detroit are beatable as well as NO and MIL.. we have chance to reach eastern finals but it will take a lot of hard work and consistency to get there.. its possible to reach NBA finals..

note: last time we played IND we won ;)

WiL8000

Rotation player
I see the Knicks getting the 5th seed. From there the Knicks can oust a higher seed in the first round. Who knows, the Knicks have an easy upcoming schedule so they may even get a higher seed.

jayp

Benchwarmer
our upcoming games are pretty easy until the end of the season.. most of them are sub .500 teams.. we can easily catch up with MIL and NOH

rady

Administrator
Staff member
it depends a lot on the position we are when the playoffs start
if we manage somehow to finish 6th, then i would predict the EC finals
if we finish 8th.. we're scrwed

jayp

Benchwarmer
the best bets for the EC semis are IND, NJ, DET... the fourth team could be any of the 5 teams left..

im not saying that the knicks can't make the EC finals but based on season performance i think IND has a big chance to win the east..

i also believe that we are capable of reaching the NBA finals and i hope we do :)

WiL8000

Rotation player
It really looks as if the Knicks will get the 6th seed. I definately think we can make the EC Finals.

allan20

Benchwarmer
i don't want to be the first one who's saying it, but i think our chancess of making the playoffs are (almost) highly compromised
we're losing to many winable games, and the other teams are in a comeback (philly, miami...)
i really don't want to sound pessimistic but we need miracles now!