The Marbury hate is DISGUSTING

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
Eddy Curry comes to camp out of shape, overweight, and unmotivated. He has 2 years left on his contract.

Marbury is in the expiring year of his contract, comes to camp in great shape and ready to lead us to the playoffs.

80% of the hate on this site is directed at Marbury, while Curry gets a pass.

Who cares about who gets along and who doesnt. There has been many great teams where every player doesnt get along. I am convinced that the only reason why haterburys want STARbury gone is because they know he will bring us to the playoffs. They are not real knicks fans, they want us to have another bad year so we can get a high draft pick.

Chris Duhon is not even good enough to wear a pair of starburys, he aint no starting point guard.

F outta here haterburys, Team Starbury will get victory #5386782694 once the season starts and Marbury dominates

:lol: @ all the haterburys being mad that Starbury is still on the team

StephonMarburyAllanHouston-JerseyNumbersPiece.jpg

p.s. I expect Duhorn to be out for a while one Marbury breaks his ankles in practice

Toons

is the Bo$$
thats the guy u stand up for?? sure says a lot about u
marbury needs to go
as much as i hoped he would change
as much as i believed that he found "peace"
and will no longer be a distraction....
he does it again
and its only the 2nd day of practice
come on msg.....u gatta c the light...
if u really care about the knicks, more than you do a about steph, u will realise that he has no place here

GetRealistic

Starter
Your off

70 % hate towards Marbury
20 % hate towards 5'7 Kiya Man
5 % random ABCD nonsense
5 % Paul really thinking everything will turn out just swell. Most optimistic guy in the world.

On to somethign that matters. How long does it take to petition the league for a number change? I know it takes awhile, but i remember in last years training camp Jefferies said he'd have no problem changing his number but that it takes time.

TEAM STARBURY 4-LIFE

Toons

is the Bo$$
Your off

5 % random ABCD nonsense
5 % Paul really thinking everything will turn out just swell. Most optimistic guy in the world.

On to somethign that matters. How long does it take to petition the league for a number change? I know it takes awhile, but i remember in last years training camp Jefferies said he'd have no problem changing his number but that it takes time.

TEAM STARBURY 4-LIFE

u cant be talking to me

Toons

is the Bo$$
getreal, arent u one of those that was ragged on from MSG HIMSELF when u tried to point out something marbs did wrong in ur eyes?? now ur sayin team starburry 4 life???
hAAAAHAAHAHAHAHA
switch hittin nigggas like u get popped in my town

Toons

is the Bo$$
you all are dellusional. you made your super-hero groupie team....and noticed that u had no adversaries, so in turn, anyone that disagrees wioth steph, you term them "haters" hahahaaaaaaahahaha
are you guys 12? making up imaginary enimies? is that what is cool in the US now?
in da 242, dat shitt ain cool

GetRealistic

Starter
getreal, arent u one of those that was ragged on from MSG HIMSELF when u tried to point out something marbs did wrong in ur eyes?? now ur sayin team starburry 4 life???
hAAAAHAAHAHAHAHA
switch hittin nigggas like u get popped in my town

It was called a joke. Making fun of MSG, apparently it went 100 ft over your head. Apparently in the 242 there is no minimium IQ level.

Last edited:

Paul1355

All Star
Your off

5 % random ABCD nonsense

TEAM STARBURY 4-LIFE

lol. I can take a joke. I said I was optimistic in one post, im surprised you remembered it. I am optimistic, but I think Curry will have trouble this year. And I really do believe that the Knicks will get over 30 wins and probably 35. It's nothing great but atelast it's better.

Toons

is the Bo$$
It was called a joke. Making fun of MSG, apparently it went 100 ft over your head. Apparently in the 242 there is no minimium IQ level.

didnt read it right, my bad....i can admit when im wrong
i only read the first line of msg's post then i skipped it
it happens

GetRealistic

Starter
It's alright your the BO$$. I wasn't sure you really were but when you decided to use dollar signs instead of S's i knew it for a fact.

$tarbury for Life

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
lol what the fukk is going on here? Getreal....welcome to team starbury. Tuner addict likes it in the backdoor from Toons with no vaseline?

Team $tarbury won :)

King Ewing

Banned
No its not. We've been the biggest joke in the NBA, Marbury is the face of this joke. Of course we are going to hate.

I would have to think you know nothing about basketball if you can sit here and say you support Marbury in New York. We have won a total of ZERO playoff games with Steph. Theres a reason for that.

As for Eddie Curry, he sucks too! Please Donnie get rid of both of these bums!

The only responce I have to this thread is "Starbury is Discusting" and I hope that anyone still rootng for this loser leaves this sight and goes along with their true love Starbury when he's traded,released or baught-out and get off this sight that is full of people wanting good things for the Knicks an not just their "Homie" . I'm from NY too born and raised, but I'm no fool to someone not giving a F-ck about my team and only being concerned about his "cheddar" and what he's getting lined up next for himself!(after f-cking with the Knicks chemistry (Coaches and Players) for a few years!) Steph is and will always forever be remembered as a joke, a horrable teamate and a selfish loser..... If you can't see that your blind.

Last edited:

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
The only responce I have to this thread is "Starbury is Discusting" and I hope that anyone still rootng for this loser leaves this sight and goes along with their true love Starbury when he's traded,released or baught-out and get off this sight that is full of people wanting good things for the Knicks an not just their "Homie" . I'm from NY too born and raised, but I'm no fool to someone not giving a F-ck about my team and only being concerned about his "cheddar" and what he's getting lined up next for himself!(after f-cking with the Knicks chemistry (Coaches and Players) for a few years!) Steph is and will always forever be remembered as a joke, a horrable teamate and a selfish loser..... If you can't see that your blind.

hmm.gif