Houston on Training Camp so far

jpz17

Starter
Today was definitely a good day. In the morning we watched some film from yesterday's scrimmaging, then we did a lot of shooting and running through a lot of the basic plays that we will be running.
Watch out for Anthony Roberson, a guard who can really shoot. He and I go head to head in the shooting drills. It's gets crazy! We have drills where we have to be the first to make 50 3's. You would think that I'd take a long time, but guys get hot and its fun to watch.

We had our second practice earlier than normal. Not much time to recover, but it was a good test for me especially. We scrimmaged a lot more in the second practice. Coach D'Antoni wanted us to get used to scrimmaging more so we can get used to the system.

Everyone seems to be in good shape, because we do a LOT of running; and guys are handling it well. I can tell that no matter how many games we win this year, it's going to be fun. This style of play is going to help Nate Robinson a lot. He is getting better at slowing himself down to make better decisions, even though the pace of play seems to be fast and frantic. I can see even more now that's what makes Steve Nash so good. He plays at a seemingly fast pace but he's really in control because he can slow himself down and make instant decisions.

The funniest thing today was seeing the rookies sing at a team dinner. Patrick Jr, Dan Grunfeld (both who I would see all the times as young teenagers around the Knicks locker room), and Danilo Gallinari. They sang 'Heal the World' or something like that!

--From Allan Houston.com

Paul1355

All Star
The chemistry is improving already. And that was Mike D's main goal when first becoming the Knicks coach. Houston should stay on this team. His leadership is really standing out in a positive way.

Kiyaman

Legend
I hope Walsh is right about keeping Allan Houston on if he dont make the team. All our young players could build and improve on their team-talent with Allan at every practice this season.

My biggest worry is how the Media-Press will pressure Marbury & Zach into doing something stupid when the early season losses keep building up.

Trin_Starr

Starter
Pure class man!
This guy is is just a pure pro!

And you know he bleeds orange and blue...he can try his comeback with any NBA contender but wants to be part of the knicks - who are not going anywhere anytime soon.

Dirk

Benchwarmer
Huston No1 player shoot in NBA other team try the defensifs no no bang bangs light out shoot shoot downtowns Hustons make 3 bukket from downtawon