Fantasy Basketball

KBlack25

Starter
Thinking of getting a knicksonline.com fantasy league going. If people are interested just leave your email as a reply and if there are enough responses I'll make the league.

KBlack25

Starter
Set up the league, sent you all invites. We need one more so hopefully someone else will join up otherwise I can find somebody hopefully

Paul1355

All Star
I didn't know the team name was what you put as the last name. I'm just team R...and I am in the same division as Turner...now it's competition lol

TunerAddict

Starter
I didn't know the team name was what you put as the last name. I'm just team R...and I am in the same division as Turner...now it's competition lol

I didn't know either, so I changed my team name, however, it still shows your full name when you click on the team...

KBlack25

Starter
You can always change the team names by going to My Team>Edit Team Settings

Starks- it's free. It's on ESPN but we'd have to pay for a prize eligible league. If you want in I will expand the league to 12 teams...

Also if people could post their preference for draft times, I'm thinking this Saturday afternoon likely works the best (around 2 PM ET?). Let me know if that works for you.

Scribbles

Rotation player
Make it Saturday evening like around 6 PM or something. I can't make it at 2.

That's the biggest obstacle IMO. Getting everyone into the Draft at the right time.

EVERYONE PLEASE MAKE IT FOR THE SAKE OF THE LEAGUE!