Randolph a changed man....Knicks build chemestry

Dirk

Benchwarmer
Alen hustons hopefully knee of him will be good for all season, shoot of him still good the best in nbas but knee is realy bad' mayb he shuld go hopspital and get knee of iron put in knee of him befor sesason it start. that way if someone from other player bang in knee of him it will not break cause is knee of iron

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
Randolph will be gone by the trade deadline at the latest i just dont see him excelling this year he'll be up and down and thats mainly because D'Antonis style of basketball just isnt cut out for him.

Randolph wont be there neither will Marbury be on our roster by thye end of the year

LJ4ptplay

Starter
Alen hustons hopefully knee of him will be good for all season, shoot of him still good the best in nbas but knee is realy bad' mayb he shuld go hopspital and get knee of iron put in knee of him befor sesason it start. that way if someone from other player bang in knee of him it will not break cause is knee of iron

I couldn't agree more Dirk. Knee of iron put in knee is exactly what Houston needs.

clumsy

Rotation player
LJ4

we won't win a championship but we certainly will do better with Marbury getting more minutes than a Crawford that i am convinced of. I want players like Curry, Randolph, Craw to have monster years so we can trade them for something (cuz no matter how good Marbury does he is gone anyway). But in terms on who gives us the best chance to win now, it's Marbury, who makes the team more exciting???? Marbury.

Kiyaman

Legend
David Lee relentless performance each season has showed that this Knick Team would have a better head-start in the first quarter if Lee were in the starting lineup.

I'm getting tired of the unwritten and unsaid fact that David Lee all-around performance has been making Zach Randolph look ledgit in these preseason games.
When the truth is David Lee all-around performance has been the spark-plug to ignite a somewhat decent performance out of teammates Zach, Q.Rich, and Crawful.
I understand the importance of making Zach Randolph look like a new and improve player but the fact still remains that Zach is a laid back player (effortless player) that you give playingtime to when your team have a 6 or more point lead. In MSG the fans watched Zach & Q.Rich lead a 3 on 2 fast break on the 76ers and both blew two chances to score with the 76ers getting the rebound and beating both Zach & Q.Rich to the other end of the court where the 76ers had a 5 on 3 easy basket for Iggy. To laid back.

The Knicks look decent in these Preseason games because of the seperation of players in the 2-unit lineups. Coach Dantoni gave.....
Zach a starting lineup,
and Marbury a 2nd unit lineup.

So far Marbury lineup has exelled in inliminating 10 point leads, and holding onto a lead. And that's with Lee or without Lee.

Where as Zach lineup which always have Star-Player David Lee in it has showed to be a decent Bigman lineup in the preseason games. How effective the Zach & Lee bigman lineup will be in the regular season games will be the story..... with Marbury or without Marbury.

metrocard

Legend
We have done nothing with him playing with 4 other guys and u think he is good 1 vs 5 lololol i know u were joking but stop putting Marbury on a pedestal. He is the most talented player on this team, but hasn't carried this team since we made the playoffs.

He has something to prove.

I am optimistic about Marbury this season, I have said that since I joined this site back during the summer. With no injuries, he should have a good year, maybe a great year. But this is his last year.

Yea.

Marbury is the only guy on this team who has something to prove.

Idiot.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
Yea.

Marbury is the only guy on this team who has something to prove.

Idiot.

lol its sad that people look at it like that. I believe only malik rose has played in more playoff games then marbury, but he dont count. He dont even belong in the nba.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
Wow. From what he use to be and what he can be...yes he has something to prove Metro.

Marbury has nothing to prove. His resume is far better then anyone elses on this team. Crawford has the most to prove...more regular season games then any other active player without ever playing in a playoff game.

How about Curry? That guy should be a top 5 center the way hes built. He should be dominating. Poor conditioning and lack of heart prevents him from being what he should be.

metrocard

Legend
Wow. From what he use to be and what he can be...yes he has something to prove Metro.

Exactly.

You're contradicting yourself.

If Marbury has already PROVEN himself, then he doesn't need to prove himself as badly as do losers like Randolph, Crawford, Curry etc. Crawford has never seen the playoffs. Curry and Crawford never had all star proven success like Marbury.

You're totally unaware right now.

Paul1355

All Star
Exactly.

You're contradicting yourself.

If Marbury has already PROVEN himself, then he doesn't need to prove himself as badly as do losers like Randolph, Crawford, Curry etc. Crawford has never seen the playoffs. Curry and Crawford never had all star proven success like Marbury.

You're totally unaware right now.

I agree but Marbury has been a laughing stock off the court. If you think he doesn't have anything to prove on the court.......he definitely needs to improve off the court. The whole Isiah feud made this team look horrible.

He has to grow up.

pat

Starter
I agree but Marbury has been a laughing stock off the court. If you think he doesn't have anything to prove on the court.......he definitely needs to improve off the court. The whole Isiah feud made this team look horrible.

He has to grow up.

Please Paul, don't go into that! We had this debate way to often. It'll all end in name calling, Metro posting stuff about your private life (if he can find something on the web) and in the end Marbury-supporters will still be Marbury supporters and guys who can't stand him haven't changed their opinion either. There is really no point in discussing Marbury's off-court behaviour.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac

He has to grow up.

smh @ you blaming the teams problems on Marbury. Isiah thomas is responsible for 100%, hes the one that brought everyone here. Hes the one that got us into this mess. I wasnt the biggest marbury fan a couple years ago when larry brown coached but since then marbury hasnt been a problem. Its ignorant dumb fukks who are quick to assume things without facts that are the problem.

Paul1355

All Star
smh @ you blaming the teams problems on Marbury. Isiah thomas is responsible for 100%, hes the one that brought everyone here. Hes the one that got us into this mess. I wasnt the biggest marbury fan a couple years ago when larry brown coached but since then marbury hasnt been a problem. Its ignorant dumb fukks who are quick to assume things without facts that are the problem.

MSG this was a bad post....Isiah wasn't 100% of the problem...yea he brought the guys that couldn't gel together. And yes almost all of them are over priced..... But he also got Wilson Chandler, David Lee and got Nate Robinson. Marbury BLACK MAILING Thomas was what made our chemistry take a landslide down. You knew as soon as that was posted in the news papers, that the season was going to be a rocky one.

Isiah was most of the problem....but Marbury did his part in adding the icing on the horrible cake that Isiah created. Don't tell me Marbury didnt cause chemistry issues. Your a fool if your to believe that Marbury was an angel through this past couple years.

metrocard

Legend

He has to grow up.

Wow.

Laughing stock.

Thats really ORIGINAL...I wonder what article you got that from.

Marbury has done numerous of good things off the court, more good than bad, so you're really making any points here.

Shut the f*ck up...Marbury is a grown ass man.

The beef with Isiah is one of the greatest things ever done in the last 4 years in the Isiah era.

Marbury rebeled and we got a positive result.

a new coach.
a new president
a new direction
a new hope

If Marbury would of stayed bitch and not make any noise like punk ass Jamal, we would still have Isiah and a backcourt of Crawford and Eric Gordon to chuck us back into the lottery every year.

Marbury did the RIGHT thing in rebeling, Isiah was a cancer and Marbury fought the cancer for the sake of NYC and Knicks basketball.

Marbury has PRIDE in NYC and the Knicks...don't be fooled.

You have nothing to present here. Marbury is proven.

Just admit it was really an ignorant ass statement.

Paul1355

All Star
Wow.

Laughing stock.

Thats really ORIGINAL...I wonder what article you got that from.

Marbury has done numerous of good things off the court, more good than bad, so you're really making any points here.

Shut the f*ck up...Marbury is a grown ass man.

The beef with Isiah is one of the greatest things ever done in the last 4 years in the Isiah era.

Marbury rebeled and we got a positive result.

a new coach.
a new president
a new direction
a new hope

If Marbury would of stayed bitch and not make any noise like punk ass Jamal, we would still have Isiah and a backcourt of Crawford and Eric Gordon to chuck us back into the lottery every year.

Marbury did the RIGHT thing in rebeling, Isiah was a cancer and Marbury fought the cancer for the sake of NYC and Knicks basketball.

Marbury has PRIDE in NYC and the Knicks...don't be fooled.

You have nothing to present here. Marbury is proven.

Just admit it was really an ignorant ass statement.

hahahah

Metro please.

you think we got a new coach, president, direction and hope because Marbury rebelled?????? WE WERE HORRIBLE ON THE COURT AND OFF THE COURT FOR YEARS. Marbury is known as a player who creates problems. Just like TO from Dallas Cowboys...they are great and have great talent, but they cause chemistry problems, its the way they are. Marbury has had problems with other coaches than Isiah.

We have a new president, coach, direction, and hope.... because of Isiah and how much of, yes a laughing stock, this team was becoming.

Point is that Marbury made things worse by black mailing a coach and refusing to play while being the star player. No argument Metro, it was immature and put a dark cloud over this team the rest of the season. Then he didn't want to play which caused more drama.

Metro, Marbury has proven to show great talent and win games single handedly at times. But the past couple years he has been one of the key reasons why we have had chemistry issues. Isiah, selfish players that are overpriced... and Marbury with his feud, and overall immaturity caused this team to win only 23 games.

I am sure Marbury has done good things off the court. But the shyt he pulled last year was one of the most embarssing things a player can do to his team. Doesn't matter how bad a team is...the one guy that always gets publicity shouldnt put a negative spotlight by causing drama all year long. He was the face of the Knicks...the star player...and he caused a feud that made things go six feet under.

Isiah started everything and Marbury made things worse when Isiah was here. Now that Isiah is gone I hope that Marbury can grow up a little bit and I think he will.

I am for Marbury. But he was part of the problem while Isiah was here. FACT

Dirk

Benchwarmer
bring back dikimbie kutombo form huston roket team he block away shoot of othger player or maybe he has huge 8 foot form nigeria donkey son can play for knmick moutombo jr like partwick ewins has son eming jr. 8 foot 380 pound beast down low he lok down at shaaq and say 'shaq reach up and touch the nippel of me