Randolph a changed man....Knicks build chemestry

metrocard

Legend
No one knows what the hell you're talking about, no point was made.
You actually contradicted, embarrassed, and made yourself look like an ignorant fool by posting so many times without saying nothing.

Listen pendejo:

You said something IGNORANT.
I copied and pasted it, and put in my signature.
You Re-EDITED your post after this was done out of frustration.

Do I really need to go into detailed for your autistic ass to realize your stupid comment?

The debate is done, you couldn't disprove my statements that still stand strong and tall.
Instead, you repeated yourself, crying and looking like a little defeated b*tch.

Just accept your stupidity, and walk it off.

Paul1355

All Star
No one knows what the hell you're talking about, no point was made.
You actually contradicted, embarrassed, and made yourself look like an ignorant fool by posting so many times without saying nothing.

Listen pendejo:

You said something IGNORANT.
I copied and pasted it, and put in my signature.
You Re-EDITED your post after this was done out of frustration.

Do I really need to go into detailed for your autistic ass to realize your stupid comment?

The debate is done, you couldn't disprove my statements that still stand strong and tall.
Instead, you repeated yourself, crying and looking like a little defeated b*tch.

Just accept your stupidity, and walk it off.

Okay get this straight Metro. The reason why I am arguing you is because you are flat out wrong. You took a quote out of context and I showed you proof of it. I'll show you proof again.

Go to the post on October 19th, 2008 at 14:53

I'll give the link to the exact page.....http://www.knicksonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5307&page=3

Re-read it because it is were you got the idea of making up that quote.

In the post I clearly said "
Metro, Marbury has proven to show great talent and win games single handedly at times. But the past couple years he has been one of the key reasons why we have had chemistry issues. Isiah, selfish players that are overpriced... and Marbury with his feud, and overall immaturity caused this team to win only 23 games."

I never said that Marbury alone caused this team to win 23 games. I would never say such a retarded statement. The only guy that deserves all of the blame is Isiah Thomas. I included Marbury's behavior as part of the reason for the chemistry issues that were already bad. I acknowledged that Marbury made it worse with some of his actions. I never said he was the reason.

Do you understand now?

If i edit my posts, which I always do because of frequent spelling errors, I wouldn't drastically change my quote from what you think I said. I would make minor adjustments for the spelling. That's it and that is what i have done from day one on this site.
I changed it after you put it in your sig? Kid, I didn't notice it until at least a day after and I don't edit my post that late. If I edit my posts, it's minutes after I posted. The longest I ever changed a post was a couple hours after and it wasn't this thread.

I have never EVER felt that Marbury was the single reason for the 23 win season. I blame Isiah and whatever happened from there. I have supported Marbury even though I felt that he did harm last year with the team chemistry. I still support him, so why would I say that quote you think I said? It contradicts everything I have ever said about Marbury on this site!

Do you understand now?