Marbury NOT on NBA2k9

atleast not on the Knicks quick-play roster

While he MAY be under the inactives for NYK, i do not see Marbs in the active roster while the game is loading. The rosters update before you start the actual game, so im guessing NBA2k is ..jumping the gun and saying he wont be active on the Knicks roster come game day?

interesting move on their part

after playing a few games, and making a few adjustments to the line-up, i am very satisfied with the 2k9 Knicks. If they play as well in real life, ill be a very happy knicks fan.

Duhon(very solid)
Crawford(very streaky, who knew?!)
Q.Rich(see above, but good on D)
D.Lee(extremely solid pf, which makes sense)
Z.Randolph(Plays well from what ive seen, lots of back to the basket moves)
-Marbury(all marbury minus the ego..even though i think he did shoot once and i didnt hit the button...take that for what it is i guess..)
-Curry(much better than real life)
-Gallinari(his back is perfect...)
-Chandler(real fun to play with nohomo)
-N.Rob(the mannn)

then ..everyone else ..Rose and James are inactive..im waiting for the Houston/Roberson/Ewing JR. situation to resolve. Im thinking the knicks keep Ewing Jr now just based off of the Jefferies situation. If we lose Rose and possibly James, we're in better shape than it seems imo

now if only the play similar to their a.i. counterparts...

Toons

is the Bo$$
he wasnt on the active list for 2k8 either, that was after the roster update tho. He still hasnt been active on the knicks roster, thats y he is inactive. U Guys read too deep into things