• Chris Duhon

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Other

Votes: 1 4.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

metrocard

Legend
Old Old York submits like a puto cabronbitch, again.

Yawn.

Co-sign with MSG.

This isn't about Duhon failing.
Its about reality.

Duhon doesn't have the attributes that can play the role of a responsible 35 minute starting PG in a 100 PPG offense.

MSG made a good point that teams with starters like Duhon and Richardson with an overall medicore no top 25-50 NBA players in the line up will go no WHERE.

Duhon is really a back up to 3rd string PG on the Spurs or Pistons, a defensive minded playoff team that could a limited player who has defensive skills.

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
Chris Duhon sucks, and you know it, datruth . Don't front. Starbury deserves to start. Another player that sucks is Q-Hitch. Wilson Chandler deserves that starting spot, too.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
comin from a guy who nicknamed duhon "duhoe" for no reason, yeah MSG, u cosistantly retarted in ur posts

It was kiyaman who originally nicknamed him "duhorn"

Cant none of yall spell retarded right, you and new york need to take an enlish class

LOL this site is funny to me. It seems everyone has their own arch nemesis and theres always a huge two side disagreement on one issue. But in the end where all supposed to be fans of one single team... thats movie material right there...

Ok Im done venting. Yall may continue.

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
Old Old York submits like a puto cabronbitch, again.

Yawn.

Co-sign with MSG.

This isn't about Duhon failing.
Its about reality.

Duhon doesn't have the attributes that can play the role of a responsible 35 minute starting PG in a 100 PPG offense.

MSG made a good point that teams with starters like Duhon and Richardson with an overall medicore no top 25-50 NBA players in the line up will go no WHERE.

Duhon is really a back up to 3rd string PG on the Spurs or Pistons, a defensive minded playoff team that could a limited player who has defensive skills.
Co-sign

Chris Duhon sucks. He averages 5 points and 4 assists. How is that deserving of a starting job? I wouldn't be so upset, if D'Antoni at least started Nate Robinson(since Robinson is quick and can shoot) but Duhon lacks quickness and his field goal percentages make Jamal Crawford look like Ray Allen.

datruth

Your Best Bet is B Ez
Chris Duhon sucks, and you know it, datruth . Don't front. Starbury deserves to start. Another player that sucks is Q-Hitch. Wilson Chandler deserves that starting spot, too.

oh of course i feel marbury is superior to duhon, but do i feel duhon sucks???nah not really, has duhon given us a reason to hate em???i dont think so...i feel duhon is at best a good back up PG but maybe he can prove he can start.......startin duhon in da preseason might just be to light a fire under marbury's ass

New New York

Quiet Storm
LOL this site is funny to me. It seems everyone has their own arch nemesis and theres always a huge two side disagreement on one issue. But in the end where all supposed to be fans of one single team... thats movie material right there...

Ok Im done venting. Yall may continue.

You see what four years of Isiah has done to us! LOL

Naw I wouldnt say anyone is another person's nemesis. I compare it to being out on the court, that man who is guarding you at the time you and him are going at it, talking smack,elbows and all that. But after the game you dap each other and keep it moving. Look when we the championship (one day) I'm coming to NY to get up with everyone at the parade and will buy a round of drinks for everyone!

CoolClyde

Thread comin apart at the seams

how did this thread dissolve into dissing duhon and each other?
after watching this game, a great game for knick fans, i am convinced that David Lee and Zbo are starters who can play together. DLee is the new Oakley, no doubt, the man is impressive and his shot is finally there. An all-star before long. Zbo only took a couple bad shots where he coulda, shoulda passed, and I'm glad he's still on the team, playing for a real coach, instead of being traded for dirt.

Agreed, Starboy is better than Duhon by a 1/2 mile, but D'antoni needs to see what we've got, and who plays well with who under pressure. Steph just needs to be Steph and play himself into the starting lineup. It can happen. Face it, everyone is getting play in the pre-season, and whether Steph starts or not, he's going to get mucho minutes to do his thing.

I'd rather see Chandler start over QBich, but Q is the better shooter, and in this style of play, the 3-point bomber wins. Once again, pre-season will prove who starts.

realistic starters:
Lee C / Curry 2C/2PF / Rose 3C/3PF
Zbo PF / Chandler 2PF
Qrich SF / Houston 2SF
Duhon PG / Steph 2PG/SG
Crawfish SG / Nate 2PG/SG/ Collins 3PG

CoolClyde's preferred starters:
Lee C / Curry 2C
Chandler PF /Rose 2PF
Zbo SF/ QRich 2SF / Houston 3SF
Steph PG/ Duhon 2PG
Nate SG/ Crawfish 2SG

Jeffries TBD - 2nd team
Gallo TBD - 2nd team

Roberson gone
James gone
Ewing D-League, dad's house

Blas

Benchwarmer
I do not understand something. If Marbury will not be in our future plans (so far that is what all the signs point to) why does it matter if duhon starts?

By duhon starting, I have more hope of Duhon at least obtaining the skills of Charlie ward, then Marbury consistently having the right attitude and being a good leader.

I agree Marbury is the better point guard by far. Marbury is definitely one of the best. Marbury so far has shown a descent attitude.

But he isn't the best team player, regardless of his assists. Also, drama has followed this man whatever team he has played for.

I almost feel like I am dating a really hot chick with some serious issues for four years. After a while it gets old, you are ready to move on.

Kiyaman

Legend
Taking advantage of Marbury final season

I do not understand something. If Marbury will not be in our future plans (so far that is what all the signs point to) why does it matter if duhon starts?

By duhon starting, I have more hope of Duhon at least obtaining the skills of Charlie ward, then Marbury consistently having the right attitude and being a good leader.

I agree Marbury is the better point guard by far. Marbury is definitely one of the best. Marbury so far has shown a descent attitude.

But he isn't the best team player, regardless of his assists. Also, drama has followed this man whatever team he has played for.

I almost feel like I am dating a really hot chick with some serious issues for four years. After a while it gets old, you are ready to move on.

It's about building Duhorn into a starter this season with long term Knick teammates. Oct 31. contract extension to Nate & Lee with 2nd season Chandler makes alot of sense to let Marbury be the starter where Duhorn wont have the New York Media pressure on him while mixing with teammates.
The Knicks dont need Crawful on the roster or in their rotation this season, with Marbury, Nate, Duhorn, and Collins. The uptempo system plan is the guards pushing the ball up court mostly through passes and getting back to protect the passing lane on defense. Crawful dont fit into this system and is the odd-man out.

TunerAddict

Starter
lol @ abcd and shaunyboy destroying tuner maggot :lol:

Lol at the forum's preteen poster.

You never even have an argument. You're a joke. You just go to assuming victory.

Example;

Guy 1: I think Marbury played poorly last night...He turned the ball over 7 times!

Random Marbury Dicklover: OMFG!!!!! He is the greatest player ever!!!!!!!

Guy 1: I never said he was bad, I just said he played a bad game....that is possible you know...

Random Marbury Dicklover: He is a top10 pg!!!!!! You fag. You currysexual!

Guy 1: I didn't even badmouth him, I just said he played a bad game, which was true...

MSG : Gay 1 just lost. Better join the club and get Steph's dick in you mouth G just like me.

Pretty realistic I gotta say, even included the childish name change.

KBlack25

Starter
Good to see you back fam...

I think thats a very good comparison. Marbury is still an elite point guard. Duhon is a solid backup, nothing more. Hes not capable of starting. He was lucky last night, we all know hes not that good of a shooter.

Marbury is better at everything. Hes a better passer, defender, scorer, and hes got more swag.

*fixed

*edit*

Good work abcd, these haterburys get served all day like breakfast. They never had anything on us and never will. We run this site. They run away from us and bring up irrelevant shit.

The fact that you think comparing CP3, 2nd last year in MVP voting, likely to be 1, 2 or 3 in MVP voting this year, to Stephon Marbury is a good comparison is so idiotic that it barely warrants a response. Can we please kick totally idiotic opinions like this off the board, so we can get somebody with some shred of intelligence to make a comment on this board, not some idiot who thinks Marbury=Chris Paul.

Lol at the forum's preteen poster.

You never even have an argument. You're a joke. You just go to assuming victory.

Example;

Guy 1: I think Marbury played poorly last night...He turned the ball over 7 times!

Random Marbury Dicklover: OMFG!!!!! He is the greatest player ever!!!!!!!

Guy 1: I never said he was bad, I just said he played a bad game....that is possible you know...

Random Marbury Dicklover: He is a top10 pg!!!!!! You fag. You currysexual!

Guy 1: I didn't even badmouth him, I just said he played a bad game, which was true...

MSG : Gay 1 just lost. Better join the club and get Steph's dick in you mouth G just like me.

Pretty realistic I gotta say, even included the childish name change.

:teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth: