Houston is Done

New New York

Quiet Storm
http://www.nypost.com/seven/10142008/sports/knicks/stick_a_fork_in_houston_133527.htm

Looks like Allan comeback is just about over, pulled quad has him out indefinitley. The good news is that it was rumored he would get a front office gig meaning he will still have a chance to mentor and probably will practice with the team at times.

But here is some funny news....Eddy Curry burst an excercise ball! Now I didnt even think that was possible! I would think those balls could hold more than 290 lbs, but, I guess not! Seriously I dont mean to laugh at Eddy, but damn it's been a rough start for him

GetRealistic

Starter
Yea its a shame he couldn't have suited up for atleast one home preseason game so the fans coulda gave him one last standing ovation.

Paul1355

All Star
Say it aint so. I love how I had an arguement for days with Metro about Houston's health.....look at him now Metro. I like Houston but the guy gets hurt, plain and simple.

Dirk

Benchwarmer
oh no is not posibel hustons why not is quad of edy cury take quad of cury put in houstons oh wait no forget quad of cury is too fat for houstaon houstons not able to jump take shoot if he have fat quads of cury thjs fat idiot is like tit on bull is useless, season of knick ruin

LJ4ptplay

Starter
oh no is not posibel hustons why not is quad of edy cury take quad of cury put in houstons oh wait no forget quad of cury is too fat for houstaon houstons not able to jump take shoot if he have fat quads of cury thjs fat idiot is like tit on bull is useless, season of knick ruin

Well said.

KBlack25

Starter

uhm...what?

Dirk

Benchwarmer
turnaddict is make me so mad years of looking knick spend million and kid die in arfrica then we sign player like CURY CARWFORD MARBRUY DUHON JEROM JAMES IS MAKE ME TAKE UP VOIMIT IN TOILET!!!!!!

CURY - FAT USELESS, JUST USELESS

JEROME JAME - LITTLE BIT BETER THAN CURY, IS ASLO USELESS, SHAQ PEE ON HIM LIKE R KELLY

CWARFORD - IS NOT BELONGG ON HOKEY TEAM OF LADY, IS LIKE STICK, NO STRONG IN HIM, HOW MUCVH FOR HIM TO DO NOTHIONG MILLIONS

MARBRAY - WANT TO MAKE SNEAKER AND PUT TATOO ON FACE OF HIM INSTEAD MAKE KNICK WIN RING LIKE SAN TONIO SPUR, THEN ANYONE SAY ANYTHING BAD STEFON HE COMPLAIIIIIIINNNNNN LIKE BABY, SOMEONE PUT HIM IN FRONGT OF WALL WITH CURY AND JAMES DOLEN AND SHOOT BULEET IN KNEE OF ALL OF TEHNM

Q-RICHRDSON - IDIOT, GO BACK IN PHENIX, DO NOTHINGM, TYHJEN AFTER 40 MISS SHOOT, HE MAKE 3 AND PUT HANDS TO HEAD OF HIM WITH HORNS LIEK HE IS ALL SUDDEN KOBE BRYAN

DUHON - WHY IS CLOWN LIKE THIS GIVE MILLION TO BE ON KNICK??? PLAESE, SOMEONE SAY WHY, HOW MANY FAILS WE NEED TO LEARN, WHAT JAMES DOLE SMOKE WHAT DRUG I WANT DRUG LIEK THIS

IN ED STOP GET MORE ANGRY I WLL BREAK COMPTE OF ME IF I KEEP GO ON ABOUT OTHER KNICK OPLAYER

Starks

Starter
Dirk reminds of the foreign guy from "Cant Hardly Wait"...or the foreign guy from "Eddie"...or the ....

It's not Houston's knees this time though. There is still a chance for him

portega1968

El Cacique

useless as a tit on a bull, jajajajaja

priceless!!!

Dirk is Borat's heir

Scribbles

Rotation player
LMAO @ all the comments on Marc Berman's blog.

He deserved it. Dude is totally ignorant. Just read the headline to his story as if it doesn't screech "Biased."

Berman lost a lot of credibility as a true Knicks beat writer.

I'm not saying he's wrong because his story could be right on point but it's almost as if he's glad.

What a bum. All Knicks fans boycott this faux Knicks fan.

He'll be getting a popcorn shower from me if I spot him at the garden this year.

New New York

Quiet Storm
Yea its a shame he couldn't have suited up for atleast one home preseason game so the fans coulda gave him one last standing ovation.

You're right and who knows Berman could be wrong and he could suit up one preseason home game after all. But, I like Allan too much to see him buried on the bench this season so maybe this is for the better.

H20 OFFdaHizZLe

Benchwarmer
duuudddeee houston has to suit up for at least one game and at least stand on the court man!
he's awesome as a person and as a player hes such a nice guy.
and fuk jeffries for wearin #20 right after houston retired thats so stupid why would u do dat.

jpz17

Starter
turnaddict is make me so mad years of looking knick spend million and kid die in arfrica then we sign player like CURY CARWFORD MARBRUY DUHON JEROM JAMES IS MAKE ME TAKE UP VOIMIT IN TOILET!!!!!!

CURY - FAT USELESS, JUST USELESS

JEROME JAME - LITTLE BIT BETER THAN CURY, IS ASLO USELESS, SHAQ PEE ON HIM LIKE R KELLY

CWARFORD - IS NOT BELONGG ON HOKEY TEAM OF LADY, IS LIKE STICK, NO STRONG IN HIM, HOW MUCVH FOR HIM TO DO NOTHIONG MILLIONS

MARBRAY - WANT TO MAKE SNEAKER AND PUT TATOO ON FACE OF HIM INSTEAD MAKE KNICK WIN RING LIKE SAN TONIO SPUR, THEN ANYONE SAY ANYTHING BAD STEFON HE COMPLAIIIIIIINNNNNN LIKE BABY, SOMEONE PUT HIM IN FRONGT OF WALL WITH CURY AND JAMES DOLEN AND SHOOT BULEET IN KNEE OF ALL OF TEHNM

Q-RICHRDSON - IDIOT, GO BACK IN PHENIX, DO NOTHINGM, TYHJEN AFTER 40 MISS SHOOT, HE MAKE 3 AND PUT HANDS TO HEAD OF HIM WITH HORNS LIEK HE IS ALL SUDDEN KOBE BRYAN

DUHON - WHY IS CLOWN LIKE THIS GIVE MILLION TO BE ON KNICK??? PLAESE, SOMEONE SAY WHY, HOW MANY FAILS WE NEED TO LEARN, WHAT JAMES DOLE SMOKE WHAT DRUG I WANT DRUG LIEK THIS

IN ED STOP GET MORE ANGRY I WLL BREAK COMPTE OF ME IF I KEEP GO ON ABOUT OTHER KNICK OPLAYER

I'd think you are a knicks hater the way you talk, YOU CAN'T LIKE THE TEAM AND HATE THE PLAYERS

metrocard

Legend
I'm going to be certified trainer in the Spring...I'll go get Houston's contact and get him back into shape. H20 4 life.